Other Refrigerators:
Frigidaire 14.8 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Organize groceries with this top-mount refrigerator that features 2 sliding glass shelves for easy loading and unloading and 2 full-width and 1 half-width door racks for beverages and

Frigidaire 14.8 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator

Hard to Control

Comments about Frigidaire 14.8 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator:

I bought this refrigerator a few months ago after a power outage fried my last one. I intensely regret the decision. It's poorly designed and hard to Control the temperature of the fridge.

Noise Level
The only thing this refrigerator has going for it is its quiet. We barely hear it in our small kitchen.

Interior Organization
The design is awful. The door shelves are big but the interior shelves are narrow. The drawers are very small too.

Temperature Control
The temperature control is the worst. If anything is placed more than halfway back on the shelf it freezes. Then if you adjust the temperature the rest of the fridge gets too hot.

The shelves are easy to take apart and clean, but putting them back in is a pain.

Our fridge is about six months old. We started having problems less than a month after it was purchased. The door shelves were broken with in two months and you cannot find replacement parts anywhere.

The design is not too great. The big door shelves are the only positive thing I can say about it.

• Noise Level: