Other Microwave Ovens:

Pros

Cons

A great microwave

Comments about Frigidaire 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave:

This is a great microwave. It heats food nice and evenly in a short amount of time. It is sleek looking and not an eyesore like some other microwaves. It is somewhat large which can be a good or a bad thing. It will take up a bit of counter space, but it can fit a good amount of food easily. It is easy to clean and will not need cleaned often if it is properly taken care of.

This product performs great. It heats food evenly and quickly.

Settings/Features
This microwave comes with several useful settings like a defroster, a timer, and popcorn settings.

This is fairly easy to clean if you take care of it.

This is very easy to use. It's as easy as pushing a button. This settings are all very straight forward.

This product is very durable and will not break as long as it is properly taken care of.

This microwave has a very nice and sleek design, but it is a little bit large and will take up space on a counter.

• Settings/Features:

I really like this microwave!

Comments about Frigidaire 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave:

We have this microwave in our apartment and I really like it. I love the stainless steel look. I think it looks really classy. It works really well. It heats things up quickly and doesn't dry the food out. It has all your normal functions. You can defrost, do popcorn, use a timer, etc. I wipe mine out after each use to keep it looking clean and classy. It has held up great and I have no complaints on it.

It does a great job at heating up food and defrosting food. I am also a big fan of the popcorn popping button.

Settings/Features
It has a large variety of features you can use to fit your needs. It also has a timer you can use when cooking other places.

I wipe mine out after each use. The tray is also removable to make that easier to clean.

It is really easy to navigate and figure out how to use this machine.

We have had this machine for almost two years and it has had no problems. It is holding up great!

I love the design. It looks really classy with the stainless steel.

• Settings/Features:

An attractive compact microwave that cooks food to perfection.

from north augusta sc

Comments about Frigidaire 1.1 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave:

This is a great microwave that I have used for over a year now. The microwave in incredibly powerful and it takes a lot less time to cook food compared to my old model. The plate inside spins the food just like other microwaves but the difference is the sheer cooking power of this machine. The microwave does not take up a lot of space either. I put it in the corner of a shelf in my kitchen. The design matches the refrigerator which is a nice bonus. The microwave does not cost a lot of money either compared to similar brands. The microwave is incredibly easy to clean too as long as you wipe it down after every use. The microwave does not use a lot of power either. I think it qualifies as energy efficient. The microwave is built to last! I take good care of mine but I can see myself owning this one for life without need of replacement. The best aspect of the microwave which I cannot state enough is how well it cooks the food! The other features are welcome bonuses.