Other Microwave Ovens:
Frigidaire
FFCM0724LB
Frigidaire 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - Black

Summary

Effortless Defrost: Makes it easy to defrost almost anything, quickly and evenly. One-Touch Options: Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button. Ready-Select Controls: Easily select options with the touch of a button. 10 Power Levels: Provide the versatility needed to prepare everything from frozen pizza to pot roast quickly and easily. Quick Start: Add 1 - 6 minutes in cook time with one-touch. Auto-Reheat Options Control Lock Multiple Stage Cooking Option Auto Cook Options: Our microwaves feature easy-to-use one touch buttons so you can cook baked potatoes, popcorn or even add 30 seconds with the touch of a button. Clock and Timer: Helps you keep track of cook times. Interior Light: Illuminates the contents of the microwave for increased visibility. Glass Turntable Plate: Provides a level cooking surface that cook

Great Microwave!

This is a great microwave and perfect for a smaller space. Bought an over the stove microwave but didn't realize that we would have to cut out cabinets in order to install it and my old microwave was about as big as the over the stove one. So I decided to go smaller and keep the microwave on the counter and keep my cabinet space too. This has worked out great because it fits my square dinner plates perfectly. Just the right size!

SC

true

Perfect for a Game Room or Basement!

I bought this microwave for our basement, which substitutes as a game room/television room in our household. I just got tired of my kids running up and down the stairs to microwave snacks. It was much cheaper than I had expected. It serves it purpose well. It fit perfectly right on top of a small table we have. The performance couldn't be any better. It gets the snacks and food warmed up in seconds. It really makes it easy for my kids to use when they make snacks!. Settings/Features My kids love the popcorn setting because they make popcorn in the microwave all the time. This setting just makes sure it comes out perfect every time. Never any burnt popcorn in our household! Ease of Cleaning You really only needs a cup of water and paper towel to clean this machine. You microwave the cup of water for about 2 minutes, then take the paper towel and wipe the microwave out. It really is easy to clean because of the small size.

A great microwave

This is a great microwave. It heats food nice and evenly in a short amount of time. It is sleek looking and not an eyesore like some other microwaves. It is somewhat large which can be a good or a bad thing. It will take up a bit of counter space, but it can fit a good amount of food easily. It is easy to clean and will not need cleaned often if it is properly taken care of. Performance This product performs great. It heats food evenly and quickly. Settings/Features This microwave comes with several useful settings like a defroster, a timer, and popcorn settings. Ease of Cleaning This is fairly easy to clean if you take care of it. Ease of Use This is very easy to use. It's as easy as pushing a button. This settings are all very straight forward. Durability This product is very durable and will not break as long as it is properly taken care of. Design This microwave has a very nice and sleek design, but it is a little bit large and will take up space on a counter.

true

I really like this microwave!

We have this microwave in our apartment and I really like it. I love the stainless steel look. I think it looks really classy. It works really well. It heats things up quickly and doesn't dry the food out. It has all your normal functions. You can defrost, do popcorn, use a timer, etc. I wipe mine out after each use to keep it looking clean and classy. It has held up great and I have no complaints on it. Performance It does a great job at heating up food and defrosting food. I am also a big fan of the popcorn popping button. Settings/Features It has a large variety of features you can use to fit your needs. It also has a timer you can use when cooking other places. Ease of Cleaning I wipe mine out after each use. The tray is also removable to make that easier to clean. Ease of Use It is really easy to navigate and figure out how to use this machine. Durability We have had this machine for almost two years and it has had no problems. It is holding up great! Design I love the design. It looks really classy with the stainless steel.

true

An attractive compact microwave that cooks food to perfection.

This is a great microwave that I have used for over a year now. The microwave in incredibly powerful and it takes a lot less time to cook food compared to my old model. The plate inside spins the food just like other microwaves but the difference is the sheer cooking power of this machine. The microwave does not take up a lot of space either. I put it in the corner of a shelf in my kitchen. The design matches the refrigerator which is a nice bonus. The microwave does not cost a lot of money either compared to similar brands. The microwave is incredibly easy to clean too as long as you wipe it down after every use. The microwave does not use a lot of power either. I think it qualifies as energy efficient. The microwave is built to last! I take good care of mine but I can see myself owning this one for life without need of replacement. The best aspect of the microwave which I cannot state enough is how well it cooks the food! The other features are welcome bonuses.

Undisclosed

true

A good efficient microwave oven

A good efficient microwave over, nice design too. Bought as a replacement for a countertop and so far it has worked fine, it blends easily with a modern kitchen design and it is easy to clean. All in all this microwave oven is a fair sized, good efficient microwave oven, nice design too. Regarding rating of this product on the required factors, would rate as a 7 in a scale of 1 to 10, factors like performance, ease of cleaning, ease of use, design, as well as apparent durability, All in all this has been a good purchase at a fair price. We have in my family used it constantly since purchase and not a glitch thus far. The overall rating on my part is composed of similar singular ratings of each of the features indicated in the product rate of factors. Therefore, can say that my family is very happy with this Frigidaire microwave 0.7 cubic feet appliance purchased about a month ago.

Elkhart, IN

Frigidaire 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave is Okay

I tend to go through one microwave every couple of years. They don't seem to last anymore. However, after owning my Frigidaire 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave, I have stuck to the Frigidaire brand for microwaves. Some things that I love about this Frigidaire microwave is the auto start buttons and the thirty second button. The auto start buttons are convenient and allow you to simply press a numbered button and walk away with it starting. For example, to microwave a meal for two minutes, you would simply push the number 2 button and it would automatically start for two minutes. They thirty second button is a nifty function as it can add thirty seconds to your remaining microwave time if you feel the food isn't ready yet. Not only can you add thirty seconds to your time, but you can press this button as many times as you need to add minutes to your cook time without the unit stopping. Some downfalls to this microwave would be the microwave plate and the buttons themselves. If the microwave plate is removed for washing, it is a hassle to get it back on in the right groove. Also, sometimes while microwaving bigger, heavier items, the plate will shift off the groove and make a whirring sound. The buttons are just inconvenient as you have to push them with a little force to get it to register. Overall, the Frigidaire 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave (model FFCM0734LS) is an okay appliance. I would recommend this for the convenient features that I like so much, but would not recommend it to anyone who would be bothered by the plate shifting and hard-to-push buttons.

Nampa, ID

true

Perfect size for apartment!

This is a great microwave for our little one bedroom apartment. We don't have much room and this does everything we would like it to do. It takes longer to heat up things then other microwaves I've used, but I don't really use it for cooking meals so it's perfect. I use it to reheat a lot of meals for my toddler and it's wonderful. When we first moved into our apartment we didn't have a microwave and we had to heat little "toddler meals on the stove. It didn't take long to go and purchase this. It's small enough that it fits right under our cabinets and can sit on the counter top without taking up to much space. On top of it all it matches our other stainless steel appliances. I couldn't ask for a better little microwave!

Frigidaire 0.7 Cu. Ft. Countertop Microwave - Black