Other Air Fresheners:

Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber

AWESOME=0)

from Overland Park, KS

Comments about Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber:

This thing is really cool! you can do sa whole lot with it!blablablablablablablablablablablablablabla..................................................................................................... you h=guys, i know this sounds not cool but i really think that this thing od coolio! really!!you can smell the odor and its really durable and priceless!=0) it awesome!girls would love dat! i don't know about boiys but girls would love it ! and its not expensive at all!!

Been using Fridge-It Odor Absorbers for years now and love them

from Hamilton, NY

Comments about Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber:

I am a long time fan of Fridge-It Odor Absorbers.  I have used them in the fridge, freezer, coolers, trash cans, under kitchen and bathroom sinks, my car and more.  They absolutely do as promised and eliminate all kinds of smells from foods, old sponges, trash, my husband's cigar smells, musty smells and much much more.  One of the highlights of this remarkable little product is that it truly eliminates the smell and does not mask it with just another perfumed odor.  It makes things seem really fresher and cleaner. Thank you to Inofresh Products!!!

Nothing works better for getting rid of any odor!

from Hamilton, NY

Comments about Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber:

I've had the worst problems with refrigerator odors until a friend recommended this product called FRIDGE IT odor absorbers.  The activated carbon filter works better than anything else I've tried....and I've tried them all.   I love that it is unscented, chemical free and so convenient to use.    Since taking care of my fridge odor, I now have these purple Fridge It odor absorbers everywhere that problem odors were like trash and some kitchen cabinets.   My husband even uses these in his bait cooler - now that is something!

I recommend this product for everyone.

Does what it says it will do plus much more - I love it.

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber:

I don't usually bother with reviews.  But, with this product, I am thrilled.  I had the worst odor in fridge  and after trying everything else including some other "carbon" products, nothing worked like this product did.  Then, someone else told me they use it for cat litter box and it works great there too.   Kudo's to the manufacturer.   It really works.

i started using this oder absorber and my freezer nevers odors.

from Newark, DE

Comments about Fridge-It Fridge Odor Absorber:

this product is good and eliminates odor it can be more cheaper .

my freezer never smells bad since this removes all odors

but it comes for less days for the cost paid it can be made more economical.

i used to use this for my trash also but not so effective in trash except for the freezer.