Other Dog Foods:

Freshpet Vital Slice & Serve Rolls

Good Nutrition and Variety of Flavors

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Freshpet Vital Slice & Serve Rolls:

On the recommendation of a friend I've tried Freshpet's slice and serve rolls on my dog before and he liked them well enough so when I saw their Vital variety of grain free rolls I picked up a few options to try on him.

I was intrigued by the Beef & Bison with Spinach, Cranberries, and Blueberries. I gave him a slice and he sucked it right down so he was clearly a fan. He clearly did not notice the fruits and veggies!

The Chicken, Beef, Salmon & Egg was not a hit. He had a few nibbles and abandoned it.

The Salmon & Ocean Whitefish with Spinach, Cranberries, and Blueberries was not a hit either. The cats, however, snuck in and devoured it when he refused to touch it.

I like that these are grain free even though my dog does not have any allergies it's always a good thing to go grain free whenever possible.

I feel the ingredients are high quality and I like the refrigerated slice and serve roll so I can just cut off and give him whatever he needs. I found that a one pound roll lasts just about a week with him having it for breakfast and dinner.

Overall these are a very good choice if you can find a flavor that your dog enjoys.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Perfect gain-free diet for my furball!!!

from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Comments about Freshpet Vital Slice & Serve Rolls:

I have a 16 year old Boston Terrier, who has become allergic to her regular diet. So for awhile I had to prepare her daily feed, which was just plain chicken and rice. This happened for about 2 month before it became a hassle, but then I found Freshpet Vital at our local petco, which she is striving on... well at least for a 16 year old dog. I highly recommend this product for any dog owner that shares my situation. Just a caveat, product is a bit pricey.