4.8
Other Health & Beauties:
Home and Garden Websites
Fresh Water Systems

Summary

Founded in 1989, Fresh Water Systems has grown to be one of the largest independent providers of residential and commercial systems, parts, and accessories related to water purification. Fresh Water Systems maintains one of the largest on-site inventory warehouses in the industry. This ensures a wide selection of replacement parts, highly competitive pricing, and fast delivery times. Fresh Water Systems offers water-treatment products ranging from all makes of replacement refrigerator filters to quality home purification units to large-scale multi-stage filtration systems for industrial and municipal applications. We strive for total customer satisfaction with our comprehensive and easy-to-use website and call-in center staffed by dedicated and highly-trained Certified Water Specialists.

4.8

Fresh Water Systems

I ordered Pex water lines (tubing) and all the connectors that I needed for my brother and his house. I was so amazed with how easy everything was to assemble and even down size from the one inch main feed line off the street to a half inch line to the rest of the house. This ended up being a two day task for me because I am disabled and I can only do so much before the pain is unbearable and I also take numerous breaks whiled working. Any way, I am having my next house built and I have aleady ordered Pex tubing and will order the connectors before too long. I would definitely recommend these products to everyone that is either repairing or replacing their water lines. You can mix pex and copper with the same connections and that is exactly what I did for the shower and tub units. The ease of installation and the cost verses the cost of copper and if you are handy the hourly rate for a plummer.

Sharon Massachusetts

They shipped me the wrong item and want me to pay to have it

I ordered 25' of 3/4"ID x 1"OD silicone tubing along with various fittings for that size tubing. 7 days later the package arrived and was noticeably too small. When I opened it I found that they had shipped me 5/16"ID x 1/2"OD tubing though the packing slip and my receipt both showed the size I had ordered. All of the fittings were the correct size yet the tubing was half the OD which to me seems like a pretty visually obvious mistake on their part. I immediately sent them an email including a picture of the tubing and packing slip requesting that they expedite me the correct tubing. A day later I called and spoke with a customer service representative asking when my order would be corrected and letting her know that we needed it expedited as we are waiting on it to complete a project. I was told that they would have to get a supervisor to review and that I should see confirmation on Monday. Today after not receiving any confirmation and it nearing the end of the business day, I decided to call back. After being put on hold for about 20 minutes I was able to talk with someone. I again told them that I need this order asap because my project is on hold until it arrives and was once again told that they would get a supervisor to review and then get back to me. A few hours later they called me back and informed me that I have 2 options. The first option is to wait for them to send me an RMA which I was told would not be sent until the end of the day tomorrow at the earliest, at which point I will have to ship them back the wrong size tubing that they sent me before they would ship out my order. The other option is to let them charge me again for the tubing that I already paid for (which is 3 times more expensive then what they shipped me) and then refund me when they receive the wrong tubing back. If this is how this company deals with its mistakes, I will not be giving them any business in the future. I am still waiting for my order to be corrected.

Great service year after year,

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Great service year after year, thank you

I wish you had dimensions

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

I wish you had dimensions of the units on the website. Overall satisfied.

I wish you had dimensions

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

I wish you had dimensions of the units on the website. Overall satisfied.

Shipped and delivered as promised.

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Shipped and delivered as promised.

Water metering valve

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Product was as described and was received timely.

Filter

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Great service , good people !

So cute

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Love it. Got pink bottle cover fits perfect on my 40 oz love it this is my second one

Unprofessional shipment package

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

4 boxes were taped together and sent as is. Please at least put them in a box so the product boxes stay intact and clean looking. That way, buyer can be sure that we get new products, not returned/tampered items. Another benefit is safety delivery. If others cannot see the picture, they won't risk stealing it. Next reason is buyer's privacy.

Needed xtra parts to complete

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

This valve was different than the original and required xtra parts at my cost to complete the installation.

Quick and Reliable!

Comments about Fresh Water Systems:

Their shipping is very quick and accurate.