Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

Keeps me fresh

Comments about Fresh Soy Face Cleanser:

This is my go-to cleanser. I use it every day. I LOVE it! I got this in a sample size from sephora and loved it so much I went back and got the full size. It's absolutely amazing. I know some people find the scent off putting but I find it fresh and clean. It lathers well, doesn't take a lot to coat your face. It does not leave my skin feeling taut or itchy as some other cleansers I've tried- just a light refreshed feeling.

• Ease of Application:

I'm so clean!

from Fritch, TX

Comments about Fresh Soy Face Cleanser:

Buy it and throw out your other cleansers.

Soy Face Cleanser gets everything off including stubborn mascara. I use it at night in the shower. The next morning when I get up, my face still feels wonderfully smooth and soft. I've tried philosophy's similar product and found I couldn't stray from my Fresh! Nothing is as good as this cleanser.

Ease of Application
Use just a dab of the creamy liquid in your hands or on a soft cloth to take off ALL your makeup without leaving anything but fresh clean skin behind.

Fresh has a lots of scents in their product line. They're all lovely, but they don't pack much of a punch. The Soy Facial Cleanser scent is light and refreshing without being overpowering. I can smell it for a bit afterwards, but it is very light and pleasant.

• Ease of Application:

Drying

from Worcester, MA

Comments about Fresh Soy Face Cleanser:

The soy cleanser from Fresh is one of the products I just tried. They make great natural soaps, shower gels, exfoliators, perfumes, moisturizers, lotions, from lovely natural ingriedients such as soy, rose, brown sugar, lychee etc. and many of their products, if not all, are chemical, parabens etc. free. A great product line, worth exploring! I use a few of their products.

I did not love the soy cleanser though the sales person told me it is the most popular cleanser among all they carry. It left my skin dry. It has aloe vera and cucumber and soy, which all are good for the skin. My skin definately felt clean, though the product is like a thin moisturising film, it's not soap like. It doubles as a makeup remover too.