Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser

Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser

Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser is a total bust.

from New Jersey, NJ

Comments about Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser:

I bought this *Freeman Refining Facial Cleanser* at the local grocery store a couple of weeks ago. Not only was it something new to try, but it was basically the least-expensive one on the shelf so it seemed to be a win-win. Now that I've used it... not so much.

According to the packaging, this *Refining Facial Cleanser* contains "Mega 8 Complex" (a blend of 8 powerful superfruits like blueberry and cranberry) and is supposed to purify, detoxify, and soothe stressed skin. I've been using this stuff for over two weeks now and it hasn't done anything to improve my skin. This "cleanser" is more like a gel that you just smear across your wet face and then rinse away. There are no bubbles/lather produced. My face doesn't look any better or worse after using it than it did before. This isn't a moisturizing product by any means and I actually find myself having to use extra facial cream each morning to make sure that my skin is thoroughly hydrated

*Freeman Superfruits Refining Facial Cleanser* is one of the worst products of that type that I've ever used. It doesn't really clean, it doesn't moisturize, it doesn't improve the condition of my skin... so, basically it doesn't do anything. Now I know why it was so cheap! I definitely won't be buying it again nor do I recommend it to anyone.

This facial cleanser sounded great in theory but it was completely ineffective in "refining" or improving the condition of my skin.

Ease of Application
This cleanser is a clear gel formula so it is very easy to spread it quickly across your face.

This facial cleanser has a mild fruity fragrance that is suitable for both men and women to use.

• Ease of Application: