Other Shampoos:

Freeman Papaya and Lime Shine Shampoo

Smells so, so good!

from Two Harbors, MN

Comments about Freeman Papaya and Lime Shine Shampoo:

This shampoo smells so great!  I could love it for that alone.  It smells like one of those Charms sweet and sour hard suckers.  Mmm, yummy.  I have noticed that this particular brand is not carried everywhere.  I actually had a hard time finding this product (I had a coupon for it).  I finally found it at Walgreens.  It leaves my hair softer than other shampoos that I had been using, though I still do experience some fly-aways with it.  I also don't use the conditioner since the shampoo doesn't give me any additional body so I don't want to limit what I naturally do have.  I can't attest to the color-safe statement that's on the bottle as I haven't colored my hair for quite some time.  I mainly use it as a break from my regular shampoos (mainly Aveeno).  This would also look nice in a gift basket or gift bag for a friend at Christmas time, as part of a pamper-herself gift.  I don't recall the exact price, but it was a little more expensive than what I typically spend.  However, I love lime and this smells so fantastic, it was worth it.