Other Facial Masks:

Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

Pros

Cons

Cant beat the price

Ive been using this product for about twelve years or so, I started using in in high school mostly because it was cheap, extremely cheap. It is a fun product to use, just squeeze and apply to the face in a thin layer and then wait to dry, I have helped it along in the drying process by using a small electric fan. It is really fun to peel it off when it is dry, thought it always seems to dry unevenly. I like that it hardly has any smell and does not irritate your skin. Its basically like putting packaging tape on your face and taking it off though more fun and less harsh on your skin. On a hot day it is very refreshing and I just saw a tip in a beauty magazine to microwave it in a bowl for 15 seconds then apply it to your skin, I found that fun on a cold day like today. It makes my skin feels softer but really the main purpose of using it is the pampered feeling you get from it. You can also find the peel anywhere drugstores or megastores.

I do not know why I bought this

I am not a huge fan of facial masks in general because I would rather use something I could wash off, but sometimes I like to switch it up and see what works better for my skin and makes it feel and look better. I bought Freeman cucumber peel off facial mask as a kind of spur of the moment purchase looking for something different to try and to replace temporarily the usual brand I buy. I bought it and it wasn't cheap either for the size of the bottle. When I got home I looked up the brand and it was completely mixed reviews, so I couldn't really go off of what people were saying about it before I tried it. The next night I decided to give it a try and what an experience it was, an absolutely horrible experience. I used it one time, well actually two because I had to reapply it, but I'll tell you why. The first attempt I applied the mask to my face and noticed it looked more like it was absorbing into my skin which I knew couldn't have been right with a peel off mask. So I scrubbed it off the best I could and looked online for better directions. Someone wrote you need to apply a thick layer or it won't work. So the second attempt I put on a thick layer which used almost half the bottle because it was so small so it definitely wasn't a good value. As I was waiting I felt my face tightening, but not in a good way. It was painful. When it was time to take it off, that's when the nightmare began. As I was peeling it off, it felt like my skin was coming off with it. Actually it felt more like a rubbed glue all over my face and was trying to take it off. Then I guess some got on my eyebrows and it took some of my eyebrow off. By the time I got it off about twenty minutes later, I went and looked in the mirror to see a red irritated face that felt like it was on fire. My skin still felt tight, looked terrible and felt even worse. I would never use this again and I'm glad I did it at night and not before I had to go anywhere. I would never recommend anyone to try this and if you do try at your own risk. Not a good product in my opinion for sensitive skin.

Kind of a fun product

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

At our church we did a little spa day for the twelve year old girls one night. They did a few do it yourself facials and then this Freemans Cucumber Facials Peel-Off Mask was an option people could try if they wanted. It was a really fun night, and I think this facial mask was honestly a hit for the young girls. They thought it was just so cool to peel the mask off their faces. It is a little weird when you think about it, but I like that it does peel off because it is not as messy to remove as some other facial masks. The smell of this mask was wonderful, a nice light cucumber smell. It is super easy to use, and it definitely makes a noticeable difference in your skin. I felt like immediately after I used this, my skin felt tighter right after I removed it. If you apply the right amount you can peel it off pretty easy, but sometimes it comes off in parts and you have to peel away smaller sections. For the most part though I didn't feel like it was that difficult to remove all of the facial mask. Like I said, definitely less messy then other facial masks because it lacks color and that was my main concern with the girls. I didn't want to have them go home with stains on their clothing from their facials. It's not something I do all the time, but it is a fun product to do every now and then!

• Ease of Application:

Good but a little over rated

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

I have used this Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask numerous times in the past and I believe it was a nice product but not as good as it is supposed to be. I can say that my favorite time to use this facial mask was in the morning if I woke up with puffy eyes or tired eyes and the cucumber helped make my eyes and face feel alive and awake. I do believe it helped a little with my puffy eyes. This product did give me a tingling feeling and a cooling feeling in my face when I removed it and that was a really nice feeling. One of the only things I do not like about it is that it is kind of messy. It sometimes would dry before I was done applying it so it turned into a glob. Also it would dry inside of the top so I had to remove that when I used it but other wise it was really nice. I also believe that after I peeled it off it left my face feeling very smooth and soft. I found that using this product every three days kept my skin smooth. Also the price of this product is not too high so it is affordable to me.

• Ease of Application:

This is my all-time favorite mask!

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

This cucumber mask is truly the only facial mask I've ever really found that I have liked and repurchased. It is the only one I have felt immediate results from in this price range. I rated it an eight out of ten only because I feel like there are a few things about it that wouldn't work for other skin types. I feel that it could certainly feel dry on sensitive skin. I have normal to oily skin, and my face feels soft to the touch, yet more firm when taken off. (The peeling off process is my favorite part! It feels like a second skin when it gets firm on your face, then you just peel it off and have glowy, fresh skin!). The product itself is gel-like and smells so great! It is such a light and fresh cucumber scent.. I wish they made a body spray to match! The mask process can take as little as about 15 minutes, although I like to leave mine on for a little longer than reccommended time. If you do it that way, it's more like a half hour or so.

I don't reccommend it for dry skin or sensitive skin.

Ease of Application
It is so easy! It takes one minute to apply and you forget it's there until it's just about ready to peel. Then it feels a bit silly, but not bothersome.

It's wonderful!

I do not know why I bought this

from Nesconset,ny

No changes to appearance

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

While I was waiting for my doctor to feel my retin a prescription I tried out Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask. This clay smells just like fresh cucumbers and has a medium consistency. Prior to applying this clay I would gently wash my face and leave it wet after rinsing. I applied several pea size amounts in four quadrants on my face. The first time I used this clay I didn't apply enough and that made it nearly impossible to peel off. I would let the clay sit on my face for 10 minutes and slowly peel it off. While wearing this mask it did provide a cooling sensation. After peeling the clay off I didn't notice any major change in my appearance. I still had blackheads and a couple of dry flakes near my temples. Overall my face did look fresh, but I have experienced the same results using cold water. I used this clay every day for a week in hopes it would speed up the peeling process, but no visible changes occurred. Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask didn't have any positive or negative effects on my skin.

A timeless classic!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

I recently stumbled upon the Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel Off Mask while shopping at a neighborhood Walgreens. I had not used a peel off mask product since I was a teenager, but I did recall that it was a positive experience.

I absolutely love using this facial Peel-off mask! It leaves my skin feeling so tight and extremely clean. I also noticed a huge reduction in the size of my pores on my nose and chin. This product actually reduces my need to exfoliate my skin.

Ease of Application
The cucumber facial peel is very easy to apply and it dries quickly. My favorite thing about using this product is when I peel it off. My face feels unbelievably tight and fresh! There are very few peel off masks on the market these days and I am not sure why. I truly enjoy using this product.

I love the cucumber scent. It is amazing and has such a natural clean smell. I really appreciate the fact that I can still smell cucumbers hours after I have used the product.i use this facial peel- off mask once or twice a week for several years, and I highly recommend it.

Good Facial Peel

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

I have bought this product over and over again now because I really like how it leaves my skin feeling after use. It is fast drying and easy to peel off once done if you apply the right amount. It is kinda a balancing act to find this balance, not enough and it makes it harder to peel off in that it comes off in many little pieces instead one full piece. If you apply too much it will take way too long to dry and some areas may be gooey still while the rest has fully dried. When used correctly with the right amount your skin will be left feeling very fresh an smooth. My face feels so clean and refreshed after each use. I would like to note I have tried putting this facial mask on to then relax and soak in the tub but the humidity did not allow the mask to fully dry so you need to have a dry air area for this to work properly. This cucumber facial mask is also very affordable making it a great regular use product.

Very refreshing!

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

In summer especially my skin can get really dry and irritated so I bought this because cucumber seemed soothing and I thought it would help me get through those ultra dry months in the desert. It kind of worked but something in it irritated my sensitive skin and left me looking a little rosy.

The cucumber facial peel-off mask left my skin feeling pretty smooth and soft afterwards.

Ease of Application
I like the formula for this product. It is light enough and dries relatively quickly and there is something oddly satisfying about peeling it off afterwards.

Normally when I buy a beauty product I open it up in the store to see how it smells but for some reason I didn't on this on and when I got it home I was more than a little disappointed. It's got kind of an earth smell that I didn't really care for mixed with something medicated. I might just have a particular aversion to the scent because some of my friends who've used it don' seem to mind but it is definitely not my thing.

• Ease of Application:

I love using this when my skin is flaky and needs refreshed.

from West Virginia

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

I love this mask because it is inexpensive and it works well. I typically get dried out skin all year long because I am so sensitive to the wind and sun. I will end up with flaking skin and on top of that I have blackheads in my entire T-zone. This mask has hydrating cucumber in it so it moisturizes and it goes on smoothly. The mask is cool to the touch and goes on liquid. It dries into a solid layer and is so simple to peel off.

Be careful not to get this in your hairline or eyelashes or eyebrows. It can be uncomfortable to remove this from under the eyes too so leave room in the sensitive areas. If I apply a thin layer and am careful to avoid these areas, once the mask has dried, I can peel it off in one fluid motion. The mask hydrates my dry skin, removes dead skin cells and layers, and it also helps pull impurities from my nose and chin. I can actually see the blackheads in the mask so I know it's working!

This does a great job of clearing out my pores, leaving my skin smooth, and giving me some much needed hydration. My skin texture feels and looks better after using this.

Ease of Application
The application process can be a little tedious but it gets easier with time. You will need to keep it away from eyebrows, the top of cheeks and under the eyes, and away from the hairline. On guys, I would only use this on a freshly shaved face because it can pull and tug at the hairs of the face. It's easy to apply the product, it's just one of those items where you need to be cautious because it dries onto the skin and tugs as it is being removed.

This stuff smells like cucumber and aloe. It is pleasant and not irritating at all to smell.

Very refreshing face mask

Comments about Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask:

I love using this face mask after a long day at work. Firstly, it makes the skin feel great, helps keep skin clean from acne and black heads, and it makes me feel refreshed & clean before retiring for the night. This product also helps me control my normally oily skin and makes it feel like silk baby skin.in addition, the price of this product is affordable too, which made me want to try it in the first place. I would recommend this product for anyone who "likes herself"!!!