4.1
Other Facial Masks:
Freeman
Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask

review.

it irritated my face. it made bumps appear and made, the places i applied the mask red and warm to my touch.

Tx

false

I love it but had me break out in a rash and red face and it

It makes face red itchy and bumps

Bakersfield ca

I love it!

I use this weekly and love it!

Brookwood Alabama

Absolutely perfect for me

I recently moved back to the desert and it has been absolute murder on my skin. Suddenly my face is dry and dull and itchy and uncomfortable. I shopped around and tried a ton of different masks and lotions but this one is definitely on of my favorites. I love that it has avocado in it because its super moisturizing from al the natural oils and the oatmeal is also great at soothing irritated, dry skin. For the cost and the amount of product you get, I'd say this is definitely a must-buy for anyone with dryness issues. Effectiveness My skin felt amazingly hydrated after this! Ease of Application The super thick consistency is awesome for anything you're trying to keep on your face and not your floor. Scent The scent is the only thing that isn't totally amazing about this product. Its definitely earty but not overpowering so I can deal with it but I do wish they'd added an essential oil or something to make it just a little more pleasant.

Helps me relax

I have been looking for a new mask because of the fact that Wal-Mart no longer sells the kind I used to use. There wasn't really too many options and this one caught my eye because it was very cheap and the bottle was decently sized. I like this mask quite a bit. It feels nice and it helps me relax. When I use it at least a couple times a week, it really helps control my acne. It makes current acne go away faster and I break out a lot less. It also makes my face softer, smoother and brighter. I really like the tightening feel I get after I take it off as well. The smell is nice and I almost want to eat it! I never used to have a problem with this mask irritating my face at all, but for some reason here lately it has been making my face a little red after I take it off. It doesn't hurt and it goes away within 30 minutes or so. It might just be a reaction from another production mixing with this, but I'm not sure. Either way, this is a great mask for really cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.

A good face mask.

This is an effective product that I would recommend to my friends. Effectiveness I only used this product once and I already saw results. Ease of Application Just squeeze the amount you need and apply it evenly over your problem areas. It's that easy. Scent It is a light scented product, but it is pleasant... if you like avacados.

true

Freeman masks have been touch and go so far

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask does what it is supposed to do, in clearing the facial pores and making the skin smoother and silkier looking, but when I use it, my face turns red and rashy. Were it not for the allergic reaction to Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask that makes my face look worse than when I started, I would recommend it to others. If you don't have an allergy to the ingredients within this product, then I highly recommend it for usage. Effectiveness Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It clears your pores and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable for hours after usage. Ease of Application Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is easy to apply. The step by step directions on the back of the product are so easy that a third grader could follow them, as mine has used Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask once with me. You simply apply the mask to your face and neck, keeping it away from your eyes. Once it is dry, you rinse it off with warm water, and then you are done. You can use it a couple times a week, as needed. Scent Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask carries a light, Cucumber scent to it that makes one feel refreshed and relaxed, even after the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask has come off. My husband likes the way I smelled after I used this product.

false

Strange but effective

I'll start off with saying for some reason when using Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask I would get a terrible migraine during or shortly after the fact. Don't know why or if that's a strictly personal result because of something in the mask maybe upsetting my senses or what. That being said overall it's a good mask but not for me. Too strange but it's effective. Effectiveness After washing my face off of this mask a new, shinier, and softer face is revealed. The results are almost immediate and gave me a sense of having healthier skin. And I have dry highly sensitive skin and it did not upset my skin at all. Ease of Application I will say the tingling sense it gives me while I'm finishing up the rest of my face is pretty unsettling, as it hardens/dry pretty fast for me. I can almost hear it crackling. And most of the time I would get a immediate headache. I'm not sure why. Scent I loved the smell of the mask. That being said because it seemed the longer I left the mask on the worse my headache would get, I have a feeling that whatever makes is smell so good may have been the source for my terrible resulting headaches.

A nice little treat!

I love Freeman products and the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is no exception. It is like having a some spa time at home without the expense. This mask works great to remove impurities and help make my complexion look great. I love that is very budget friendly and that it is readily available at most drugstore and mass market retailers. Effectiveness This mask does a lovely job of making my skin feel clean and smooth. It does a really good job of evening out my oily spots and keeps my skin fresh for hours. I don't use a mask everyday but I like to try to use one once or twice a week. With regular use, this mask improves the look of my skin. It relieves dryness, absorbs excess oils, and makes pores less visible. Ease of Application This mask is very easy to use. All you do is apply a generous amount evenly to your skin and let it dry. After it's dry just use a wash cloth to wash it off. Scent The scent is very fresh and light. It really doesn't linger long.

Undisclosed

Fun and refreshing

I love this Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask. This mask is very dense and applies smoothly and softly over the skin. Then when it dries you can wash it off. I like this better than the peel off masks as these tend to pull the little hairs on your face and it hurts. This is more relaxing. I love the ingredients. Oatmeal to soften and cleanse your face and avocado to hydrate and nourish. Its an excellent mix and leaves your skin soft, smooth, fresh and hydrated. The presentation is a good amount and you get it for a good price. The bottle lasts a long time. I love to do this mask once or twice a week, depending on how my skin is feeling. Effectiveness Nice! Leaves skin smooth and with a fresh feeling of being cleansed. Ease of Application Super easy to apply either with fingers or a brush. Scent The scent is soft and subtle and relaxing, not overwhelming. Once you rinse it off it just leaves a freshness you can feel on your skin.

Minneapolis, MN