Other Facial Masks:

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Avocado & Oatmeal mask by Freeman is amazing!

I love the majority of Freeman products and just recently tried this one. It definitely falls into the love category. It is just a great product that I will be certain to purchase...Read complete review

I love the majority of Freeman products and just recently tried this one. It definitely falls into the love category. It is just a great product that I will be certain to purchase again!

The Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal mask leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. It also feels wonderful during use and is quite easy to remove.

Ease of Application
The application is extremely easy. Just squeeze from the tube and apply lightly over entire face, not too close to the eyes or nasal entrance. Do not get in your mouth, I am not sure whether it is toxic but it does not taste great! You then wait for the mask to harden and lightly dampen and wash it away leaving your skin feeling tingly and refreshed.

The scent is light and not overwhelming. You can definitely smell a light clay smell along with a faint fruity smell. I felt it to be a scent with a calming and soothing effect but not necessarily Avocado and Oatmeal scented.

Moisture with Freeman

I would advice using this product 1 to 2 times a week at most. I like how it moisturizes, but what I don't like about it, is that it has some kind of coloring in it, and after I wash it of, unless I use a gentle scrub and warm water, my face is green-ish. It stings a little bit at the beginning, but it goes away (I think as it opes or whatever it does with your pores). I can't say it's done anything about my acne, but at least it did not worsen my condition. I use it for the moisture effect. Try it. It's cheap and pretty good.

I love it!

from Brookwood Alabama

About Me Normal Skin

Pros

• Exfoliates
  • Fights Breakouts
  • Improves Overall Texture
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Moisturize
    • Treat Oily Skin

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I use this weekly and love it!

Absolutely perfect for me

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I recently moved back to the desert and it has been absolute murder on my skin. Suddenly my face is dry and dull and itchy and uncomfortable. I shopped around and tried a ton of different masks and lotions but this one is definitely on of my favorites. I love that it has avocado in it because its super moisturizing from al the natural oils and the oatmeal is also great at soothing irritated, dry skin. For the cost and the amount of product you get, I'd say this is definitely a must-buy for anyone with dryness issues.

My skin felt amazingly hydrated after this!

Ease of Application
    The super thick consistency is awesome for anything you're trying to keep on your face and not your floor.

The scent is the only thing that isn't totally amazing about this product. Its definitely earty but not overpowering so I can deal with it but I do wish they'd added an essential oil or something to make it just a little more pleasant.

Helps me relax

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I have been looking for a new mask because of the fact that Wal-Mart no longer sells the kind I used to use. There wasn't really too many options and this one caught my eye because it was very cheap and the bottle was decently sized. I like this mask quite a bit. It feels nice and it helps me relax. When I use it at least a couple times a week, it really helps control my acne. It makes current acne go away faster and I break out a lot less. It also makes my face softer, smoother and brighter. I really like the tightening feel I get after I take it off as well. The smell is nice and I almost want to eat it! I never used to have a problem with this mask irritating my face at all, but for some reason here lately it has been making my face a little red after I take it off. It doesn't hurt and it goes away within 30 minutes or so. It might just be a reaction from another production mixing with this, but I'm not sure. Either way, this is a great mask for really cheap and I would recommend it to anyone.

A good face mask.

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

This is an effective product that I would recommend to my friends.

I only used this product once and I already saw results.

Ease of Application
    Just squeeze the amount you need and apply it evenly over your problem areas. It's that easy.

It is a light scented product, but it is pleasant... if you like avacados.

• Ease of Application:

Freeman masks have been touch and go so far

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask does what it is supposed to do, in clearing the facial pores and making the skin smoother and silkier looking, but when I use it, my face turns red and rashy. Were it not for the allergic reaction to Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask that makes my face look worse than when I started, I would recommend it to others. If you don't have an allergy to the ingredients within this product, then I highly recommend it for usage.

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth. It clears your pores and makes you feel relaxed and comfortable for hours after usage.

Ease of Application
    Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is easy to apply. The step by step directions on the back of the product are so easy that a third grader could follow them, as mine has used Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask once with me.

You simply apply the mask to your face and neck, keeping it away from your eyes. Once it is dry, you rinse it off with warm water, and then you are done. You can use it a couple times a week, as needed.

Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask carries a light, Cucumber scent to it that makes one feel refreshed and relaxed, even after the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask has come off. My husband likes the way I smelled after I used this product.

Strange but effective

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I'll start off with saying for some reason when using Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask I would get a terrible migraine during or shortly after the fact. Don't know why or if that's a strictly personal result because of something in the mask maybe upsetting my senses or what. That being said overall it's a good mask but not for me. Too strange but it's effective.

After washing my face off of this mask a new, shinier, and softer face is revealed. The results are almost immediate and gave me a sense of having healthier skin. And I have dry highly sensitive skin and it did not upset my skin at all.

Ease of Application
    I will say the tingling sense it gives me while I'm finishing up the rest of my face is pretty unsettling, as it hardens/dry pretty fast for me. I can almost hear it crackling. And most of the time I would get a immediate headache. I'm not sure why.

I loved the smell of the mask. That being said because it seemed the longer I left the mask on the worse my headache would get, I have a feeling that whatever makes is smell so good may have been the source for my terrible resulting headaches.

A nice little treat!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I love Freeman products and the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask is no exception. It is like having a some spa time at home without the expense. This mask works great to remove impurities and help make my complexion look great. I love that is very budget friendly and that it is readily available at most drugstore and mass market retailers.

This mask does a lovely job of making my skin feel clean and smooth. It does a really good job of evening out my oily spots and keeps my skin fresh for hours. I don't use a mask everyday but I like to try to use one once or twice a week. With regular use, this mask improves the look of my skin. It relieves dryness, absorbs excess oils, and makes pores less visible.

Ease of Application
    This mask is very easy to use. All you do is apply a generous amount evenly to your skin and let it dry. After it's dry just use a wash cloth to wash it off.

The scent is very fresh and light. It really doesn't linger long.

Fun and refreshing

from Edina, MN

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I love this Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask. This mask is very dense and applies smoothly and softly over the skin. Then when it dries you can wash it off. I like this better than the peel off masks as these tend to pull the little hairs on your face and it hurts. This is more relaxing. I love the ingredients. Oatmeal to soften and cleanse your face and avocado to hydrate and nourish. Its an excellent mix and leaves your skin soft, smooth, fresh and hydrated. The presentation is a good amount and you get it for a good price. The bottle lasts a long time. I love to do this mask once or twice a week, depending on how my skin is feeling.

Nice! Leaves skin smooth and with a fresh feeling of being cleansed.

Ease of Application
    Super easy to apply either with fingers or a brush.

The scent is soft and subtle and relaxing, not overwhelming. Once you rinse it off it just leaves a freshness you can feel on your skin.

• Ease of Application:

Avocado & Oatmeal mask by Freeman is amazing!

Fun to use

Comments about Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask:

I look forward to applying my Freeman Avocado and Oatmeal Clay mask because it is my pampering time. I wash my face first so my pores are open and ready for this clay mask to work its magic. I then apply the clay mask to my face and wait for it to harden. I leave the clay mask on my face for about thirty minutes. During this time I just relax and try not to move my face too much because the mask tightens to your face so it will crack if you move your face too much. I wash this mask off when I am done and my face is so smooth afterwards. Then I rub on some facial moisturizer so I can lock in the smoothness. I would definitely recommend this clay mask to my friends.

Ease of Application
    This clay mask is easy to apply but can be somewhat messy. All you have to do is squeeze some of the clay mask onto your fingertips and rub it all over your face. It is easy to apply to the face but then your hands will be covered in the clay mask.

I would say this Clay Mask probably could smell better but it is not unbearable to have on your face. It smells how you would imagine a clay mask to smell.