3.4
Clothing Websites
Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com

Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com

3.4

Amazing selection and great colors!

Frederick's of Hollywood AKA the naughty Victoria's Secret! Growing up I was always thinking this store was taboo. In reality it is not. Sure, they have some super sexy racy items that could make a girl or even guy blush but they also have honeymoon appropriate attire, an amazing selection of bras, and they change out their colors often! You can get a whole ensemble with heels, leggings, panties, bra, and nighty! Or as they call them chemise or babydolls (mini lingerie dresses) What is great about them is they always do promotions for their bras, semi annual sales, and as colors get discontinued items are discounted to sale or clearance. They normally have standard panty deals such as 5/$25 or 4/$20 promoted and bras depending on the sale will go 2/$49 or 2/$52 give or take time of year. Their sizing also goes up to an F cup! This is something other premiere vendors do not offer. Their shipping can be a bit high if you do not meet a threshold but they are also the number one place to get corsets that are sexy enough for the bedroom but classy enough for being in public! If you are unaware of your sizing I highly suggest going in store first and being measured and trying on a few items as different styles will fit differently but then keeping an eye online for their sales! As well not may of the stores carry the clothing line in store so you can only get that online!

Frederick doesn't realize REAL women want versatility.

***Quick View: ***Frederick's of Hollywood is an OK site but it needs to get past the "sexy glamour" items and add some things that everyday women will want. Plus their prices are high and so is their shipping.***About Frederick's of Hollywood Online***

Most people know about Frederick's. It has a rep of selling sexy lingerie and it does sell that. The site also sells some clothing and accessories but the variety is really limited and the prices are quite high. Even the shipping is high and they rarely have good promotions like free shipping or money off an order. With the heat on them from *Victoria's Secret Online* (see review), they have been trying a few sales and things but I could easily live the rest of my years without shopping on the site.

Frederick's reminds me of an old-fashioned lingerie site that has today's styles but in generally tiny sizes and for steep prices. Plus some of the items they sell are just plain useless to most average women. Super tight lace up bustiers. Open cup bras. Five and a half in high heels. I suppose there are some among us who wear this stuff all the time. I am not one of them so the site is somewhat bland for me. The clothing, at times, is trendy and some of the footwear is wearable. The prices are usually way up there though and the quality is no better than anywhere else. I will stick with Victoria's Secret for my needs. They have what I want without the really high prices and they have loads of great promotions and sales. Frederick's needs to get with the times and offer more variety and incentives for shopping there. And customer service is nasty! I just am not a fan of the site although I have ordered from them in the past. I doubt I will again though.

***My Viewpoint***

**Frederick's of Hollywood Online **is not a favorite online store of mine. They are trying to maintain their super sexy image but many sites sell the same items for cheaper and nothing on the site is special. Prices are high as is shipping and customer service isn't very helpful even when they are the ones who make a mistake on an order. I just don't see why I would want to shop there when I get the same items elsewhere for less and have a better service experience. ***2 stars.***

Getting chinsy

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

I first learned about fredricks of Hollywood by seeing a catalog somewhere many years ago. I called and got my own free catalog sent to my house for free and since then I have kept up with checking out the products they have. I used to love the bras and nighties they have. Lately it seems like the company is making changes in the products and the way they operate. I think I heard that the company has changed owners and maybe they have and that's why they are different. They offer a wide variety of bras, underwear, pjs, and lingerie. They have super sexy articles of clothing and some that are a bit more laid back. I like to browse online on the website and just check out what they have. I dont care for the website, it needs work. I would rather look through the catalog through the mail. They offer a lot of sizes and they have something for everyone. I think the quality has suffered recently because the products seem cheap compared to the way they used to be. They do have a clearance section online and I will probably shop those more often so I dont feel like Im paying so much for poor quality. The more expensive items are better quality but I dont always want to buy the expensive items. I also wish tube website had better pictures to show the items and better descriptions. Hopefully they will update the website and also start selling quality fabrics again. They lost a lot of my bbusiness because of the fabric being cheap. The fabrics should be high quality for the price of them and also the company should want their customers to be happy and want to buy from them again. I hope they will realize that they need to offer quality materials that are made to last if they want customers to return to shop with them again. My orders did always come in a timely manner and were correct. I dont have any problems with the company itself, just that i feel they are charging too much for some of their clothing items. They did make it right with me for the items I didmt like though.

Beautiful Bra

from Albuquerque, New Mexico

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

I have been buying bras from Fredericks since the late 70's, my daughter insists I go to Victoria's Secret but I am a loyal customer. I get online and order my bras pretty often, lately I have been very disappointed with the quality of the bras, they look beautiful online but when they arrive all smashed, the packaging is not sufficient for the trip. I am not buying any more bras from Frederick's. I loved this store for so many years its sad that the quality is so bad, they are thin, so when they get smashed in shipping, which by the way no box just a plastic bag, so sad Frederick's used to come in pretty packages and boxed up beautifully, so good bye beautiful bras....I will shop elsewhere.

Fredericks was SOLD! Everything is going down the drain!

from C.Sneed Houston, Tx

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

Ok, I have always been a loyal customer to Fredericks. Refer all of my friends to buy there bras because they are great, for full-size breast.So here lies the issue,I purchased a bra in June 2015, order the wrong size by mistake. Received the package within a timely manner as always. But, when I returned it, I did an exchange on the returned label.So about in July I called about my exchange. 1. If you placed an order before June 13th you will not get a refund, or exchange, its merchandise credit ONLY! And it's all because of the new takeover. 2. It took me 35 mins on a weds in July to talk to customer service. 3. They couldn't find my order, or return, because they didn't have the old system any more, so it took them awhile. After they found my order, they never found my return,so they "forward" my information to the warehouse to find it. Then took my email address and said after the warehouse finds my return, I will receive a merchandise credit. 4. As of today August 17th, I called C.S. and waited 45mins before I spoke with C.S.and they repeated the same thing as last month. That's when I asked to speak to a supervisor. She apologized over and over with no new solutions. And didn't have my notes from last month because they just got another new system...WHAT THA #!? So she was telling me that they don't have my return..so I told them they lost it, cus I sent it back with Fredericks return label. To wrap it up, she finally took an extra step, and backed tracked my order and found my return, and guess what?. Forward it back to the warehouse and I'm waiting for an email again for my credit...we shall see. Because I still don't believe it. It's been 2months no credit..this customer service never been this bad. I wish I didn't have to get credit I want my money back, and don't have to deal with them for awhile until they get it together..if they ever do..because they're so backed up and not organized.

Order not shipped after 3 weeks

from Albuquerque. NM

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

After placing order on 7/11, product didn't arrive two weeks later.
Called twice and no one could do anything but confirm my order, apologize and have no idea when it would ship

For big girls too

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

Several years ago my local mall had a Fredrick's of Hollywood store and I fell in love with their products. When the store closed, I began using Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com. My favorite feature about fredricks.com is the size availability. Unlike their competitor, they remembered the big girls! I love wearing sexy bras and panties under everyday clothing and Fredricks.com provides me with many options. I have found the website to run many promotions such as free shipping, % off offers and buy one get one promotions. They carry lingerie up to size 3x, bras to 42G, dresses up to 3x as well. They have a clearance section often offering products up to 75% off. I have always received my orders in a timely manner, and have never gotten an incorrect or damaged item. The have an easy to use and follow return processes as well. Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com offers a variety of sexy items, good for everyday or for surprising your sweetie on a special night!

Fredericks .com is just okay

from Oakwood Village, OH

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

i have shopped on Fredericks .com just twice so far. Their descriptions of products are not that great and neither are the photos of the products. They often don't have a back or side view of their items and it leaves me wondering what the item looks like from the back and it makes me much less likely to make a purchase. They also don't have a zoom option to get a close look at patterns or details on the clothing.

I will have to give the ease of use for Fredericks .com website a low mark as the search bar on the site is terrible and never seems to understand what I'm looking for so I have to click the individual departments. They also do not have the option to click to view items by price from high to low. I feel like I waist a lot of time looking at all the things on any given page that I actually have to sift through to find something matching my own criteria that I have in mind.

Product Selection
The product selection is not that great.

Product Pricing
The product pricing is great on some items and ridiculously high on others.

Customer Service
They emails that I get from customer service alerting me that my order is confirmed lacks the thorough details that I like to see on a receipt. That could be improved.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping for Fredericks .com is particularly slow for a company based in the US for me. I have never returned anything that I have purchased.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Very satisfied with Fredrick's of Hollywood website

from Nesconset, NY

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

I used to love to go shopping all the time especially for intimate apparel. Since I had twins, not so much. Not only am I too busy with everything at home to go shopping, but I guess I'm not as comfortable walking into a lingerie store as I used to be. Once I started shopping at Fredrick's of Hollywood and seen the price difference to what I was paying, it became my new favorite. Then when I used their site and seen how easy it was to use and the extra discounts they offer and being able to order in the privacy my home, that got me hooked. For almost a few years I've been using this site and there's nothing about it that needs to be changed. The prices are great, the variety is also great, and the shopping is fast and convenient. I would definitely recommend trying. If you're worried about your order or something wasn't ordered correctly, their customer service is excellent and answers any question you have about your order or the website.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

My favorite site for beautiful lingerie and great price

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

For several years, I have shopped at this site for special lingerie, and have been very impressed with their selection, ease of navigation through the site, and very good customer service. If I want to browse the bras, I find beautiful collections. I go mainly for the supportive and the flowery rather than the alluring, but could find many in the latter category if I wanted. Where this site shines for me is that they cater to a wider variety of sizes as well as stocking very pretty items. Many other sites start tiny and go barely to a C cup and rarely past a 38 band size. It´s welcome to find larger sizes at this website. I have always said that just because a lady requires a larger size doesn´t mean that she doesn´t want to look and feel pretty. They truly get that here. And I have always found their prices reasonable, yet product quality is still good.

Not worth it

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

I purchased a few pieces of lingerie from Frederick's of Hollywood online. The website was easy to navigate and the lingerie looked nice in the pictures. The prices were just average, not necessarily cheap but not expensive.

However there are too many problems with Frederick's of Hollywood for me to shop there again. First, shipping is sort of expensive. Many sites have free shipping if you purchase a certain amount. Not Frederick's and shipping can get expensive. I think this prevents them from competing with similar retailers.

In addition, when I received the items (shipping time was reasonable), I was not pleased. The quality was not good for the price. The items seemed cheaply made. One of the garter belts I bought snapped after one use. The seems were fraying and strings hanging out from one of the corsets. The items looked much cheaper than the pictures. In addition, the fabrics seemed itchy and inflexible, not comfortable for lingerie.

From now on I will be shopping at Victoria's Secret for my lingerie needs.

Fun at Frederick's

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Frederick's of Hollywood Website | Fredericks.com:

Frederick's is a fun place to shop for sexy and unique lingerie, bras, panties, creams, etc. They have a great variety in the items they offer and their sizes as well. I was on their site and realized they offer a lot more variety in their merchandise and many things that they do not sell in their store. I recently bought a few items including lotions and intimates. I was happy with both. I think they could improve on the quality of the materials that they use for their items though. The teddy and panties that I bought were not of the best material. They were not very soft and a little scratchy and uncomfortable to wear. However, the colors were nice and they still looked nice on. The colors do fade after time though and really should last longer than they do. Next time I will only be buying online when there is a great deal or discount that I can't pass up. They did have some really cool outfits online that I have not seen in other places, not even in the store. I would suggest it for every once in awhile when you want to find an original sexy outfit. They will usually have something really unique.