Other Shampoos:

Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo

Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo

from Darien, IL

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo:

Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo is a very nice shampoo that leaves your hair nice and clean feeling. It works on all types of hair. It works good on gray hair and colored hair as well. It's very expensive but you only need to use a little at a time. I use it in between other shampoos because of the cost of the item. However, this one makes my hair feel really clean. It helps my scalp, I don't have any itching. My hair is soft feeling every time. I use it also with their conditioner and that helps even more. My hair has never been so clean feeling and easy to manage. Styling is a lot easier. The bottle is small, only 8 fl oz and it is hard to find the larger bottle of this. It is hard to find this specific kind in the larger bottle and when I do it is sold out.

I do recommend it highly if you can fit it into your budget. It comes in a white bottle with blue lettering and a top that opens and closes so you don't have to twist it off.

I love the scent and the way it moisturizes

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Protein Rx Reparative Shampoo:

The frederick fekkai protein rx shampoo is a great product.  I have always wanted to try the fekkai product line. So a few months ago i purchased the kit that contained the rx shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioning hair mask. The scent is so natural smelling but fragrant at the same time.... I like the consistency of the shampoo because its creamy and moisturizing. I would recommend this product.