4.1

Pros

Cons

Frederick Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I received a sample of this shampoo and after trying it I can say it is great. It has a pleasant scent that isn't loud and lathers well. I love the results I got from using it. My hair is usually hard to manage, with Fekkai my hair was so shiny, smooth with lots of volume. Even though this shampoo is a little pricey, I do believe it is worth every penny. This will not disappoint you and make you feel miserable for wasting your money, try it and you will be surprised at the results you get.

Sometimes I feel like the more expensive shampoos do not clean as well, I was really surprised how nice and clean my hair felt from shampooing with this. This shampoo adds so much volume to your hair, leaves it looking full and healthy.

Fekkai shampoo has a nice pleasant citrus scent, not so girly that a guy couldn't also use it. This is not loud and overwhelming to the point it gives you a headache like some do.

Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo - Less Effective than others

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

Once introduced to Fekkai products years ago, I immediately fell in love with his shampoos and conditioners. I have been a long time user of the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair, as well as the shine line with olive oil. Never disappointed by a Frederic Fekkai hair product in the past, I was excited to try the Full Volume Shampoo. What a let down. Perhaps my standards were set too high based on the effectiveness of other Fekkai products I have used over the years, but I experienced no noticeable improvement in volume even after a few weeks of use. It works fine as a general shampoo, but unfortunately does not deliver any boost to my hair in terms of volume. Another let down was the fragrance. Other Fekkai shampoos have such wonderful scents that I expected this Volume Shampoo to smell great, too. Sadly, I found the smell a bit off putting but due to the price tag I did use the entire bottle before moving on to another product.

Not worth the high price

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I recently tried this shampoo along with the other products from the full volume line in hopes of giving my fine hair a little more body and volume. I have long, fine blonde hair that gets greasy fairly easy. I was not as impressed with this product as I had hoped, especially considering its high price. The shampoo has a pleasnt, light fragrance and lathers nicely; however, it did not give me the volume I was hoping for. It left my hair feeling greasy right after washing it. However, after washing my hair in the morning, my hair looked oily by the afternoon. I have tried many shampoos for volume and found this to be no better than many of the other cheaper shampoos I have tried. I had relatively high hopes for this product especially considering the fact that it was part of an expensive brand and was disappointed that I did not get the results I was hoping for. To me, this product is not worth its price.

A Great Help For My Oily Hair

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I was lucky enough to get a sample of this shampoo and I have been a believer ever since. The product smells great and I could see a big difference in how much oomph I was able to get with my hair - and I have shoulder length, thin, oily hair. My hair is very heavy and usually volume is not an option, but this really gave a little bit which is a miracle for me.

Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo cleans my hair but stinks.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

Thanks to BzzAgent, I received full-size bottles of Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner for free in exchange for sharing my opinion. Although I'm not a huge fan of the shampoo, it is better than the horrible conditioner.

Despite the bad scent, I don't like the fact that this product contains parabens. An expensive brand like this should make enough money to not add parabens (harmful preservatives) in their products.

While this product did do a good job of cleaning my hair, I wouldn't buy it since it stinks and contains parabens. If you can get past the scent and don't care about parabens, I would recommend it.

Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo did do a good job of cleaning my hair. It lathered wonderfully with tons of bubbles and I love that. After I got out of the shower and tried unsuccessfully to easily comb my hair due to their bad conditioner, I noticed that my hair was clean and not oily. I didn't notice a boost in volume and I did use this shampoo and conditioner together. Oh well. Even if I did get amazing volume, I still wouldn't use this.

The bright, lemon yellow hue of this product gave me high hopes that it would smell delicious and maybe lemony. Wrong. It really stinks. I think it smells like a lemon cleaning product with chemicals thrown together with a mans cologne. Not good.

Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner have brought life back to my hair

from Spartanburg, SC

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I love trying new shampoos and conditioners because I am always looking for a product that will give my lifeless hair more body and volume. After being given Fekkai's Full Volume Shampoo to try, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I started to have more body in my hair. It was soft, yet had some substance to it, and that was exactly what I needed. I enjoyed the consistency of the product. The scent is a little strong when it comes out of the bottle, but calms down when lathered into your hair to just the right amount of scent. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to bring their hair back from the dead.

Full Body, Volume & Shimmer - Fekkai Full Volume!

from Rochester, NH

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I, myself received a full-size sample from Buzzagent.com, who I am doing this review for, of Shea Butter Full Volume Fekkai Shampoo & Conditioner. I have extremely unruly hair that lies limp, lackluster, and lifeless without the help of shampoos and styling aids.

I am satisfied with Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, and Buzzagent.com has made a life-long user out of me! My hair has been more manageable, and I can't even begin to explain the shine. Its been extremely shiny, and beautiful. I blowdry my hair, and its got more body. But, like some other products, my hair isn't stripped of its natural oils that protect and moisturize it, and I'm a frequent hair color user! I just used bleach in my hair last week and my hair is still shiny, moisturized, and absolutely gorgeous for the upcoming holidays!

I highly recommend these products, and gifting the ladies on your list with this product this holiday season!

I Can't Belive I'm Saying This But: Fekkai Has Changed My Life

from Gaithersburg, MD

Comments about Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo:

I received Ferderic Fekkai Volume Shampoo as a gift from my best girlfriend. You may consider this a strange gift from one thirty-something lady to another, but it was really a very sweet and generous notion; there's a good amount of inside jokery invovled including an ongoing "your hair looks gorgeous" declaration which we have had since high school. When the going gets tough, be it boy problems or man problems, skin problems or baby problems (though, let's be realistic, it's usually man problems), we have been known to call each other for support. These calls may or may not involve some sobbing. It has been our tradition to remind one another that no matter how horrible the misery, at least "your hair looks gorgeous". It's amazing how those words can help crack a smile, even through sobbing tears.  And truthfully, her hair always does look gorgeous.

Since I have a reputation for being somewhat frugal, especially when it comes to buying things for myself, the chances of my purchasing any shampoo or beauty product that exceeded the cost of a day at the spa was rather unlikely. Receiving the Frederic Fekkai shampoo and conditioner set was truly a wonderfully thoughtful gift; something I never would have done for myself. And boy, was I missing out.

Not only is it absolutely true that this shampoo makes my hair gorgeous, it smells gorgeous! My hair instantly gained a new bounce, shine, and constitution; it's like my head of hair took on a life of its own (and not the usual kind where it stubbornly does whatever it wants whenever it wants). While it does take a good bit of product to thoroughly wash my long head of thick hair, you can pretty much feel the difference that Fekkai provides from the minute you apply the thick gel shampoo to your head.  Quickly, the shampoo works into a rich and luxurious lather. It's clearly working so well, and feels and smells so good, you may even be a little reluctant to wash it off and watch all those tingly suds head down the drain.  I know I was, and I didn't even pay for it!

The burst of flavorful scent is likely the first thing you will notice.  I just absolutely adore the smell of Frederic Fekkai shampoo. From when first applied in the shower to two days later when I catch a whiff of my hair, the scent is just truly invigorating. Never ceases to encourage a smile.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but this shampoo has really changed my life.  I will continue to buy this brand because, frankly, it is worth the price. The confidence to hold your head high and truly feel that your hair is gorgeous is worth the price.