Other Mortgage Lenders:

Foundation Financial Group

Foundation Financial Group is a Life Saver

from Denison, TX

Comments about Foundation Financial Group:

If you are in search of a great mortgage company then you do not need to search any further. I highly recommend going with Foundation Financial Group hands down. I did the research and found the best of the best. I found them through the Better Business Bureau and found that they had given Foundation Financial Group an A+ rating which is not that easy to earn. I soon found out that the promised commitment made by them was every bit as true as the above and beyond customer service I received. Foundation Financial Group gave me personal attention and respect that is so hard to come by in this day and age. I got super speedy service, all the attention I needed, all my questions answered and then some, and a way lower mortgage rate then originally expected.

If that does not make you want to call them before anyone else then I guess you are just the type of person who likes a challenge and let me tell you they put other mortgage companies to shame. I was always told to go with a bank that way it is faster and a smoother process, boy, that could not be further from the truth. Choosing to refinance my home with Foundation Financial Group which is strictly a mortgage company, was the best decision I had made in a very long time and I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. If you want the best then you deserve best - choose Foundation Financial Group and you will be happy that you did.