Other E-commerce Websites:
Clothing Websites

Pros

Cons

Slow delivery!

I recently made a purchase online at Forever21.com and they took a very long time to deliver my order! Other than, that I had a pleasant experience with them. They have a wonderful collection online and keep having clearance sales and regular discounts as well. In my opinion, their prices are pretty reasonable especially if you are lucky enough to get a good deal. They also keep updating their collection at regular intervals, so I like to keep checking their website now and then.Their website is user friendly and easy to navigate. I was able to browse through, make my selection, place my order and checkout in no time. I received an email confirmation of my order promptly. The quality of the products that I received was excellent and I was very happy with my order. I would have given it a 9 or a 10 if it wasn't for the unusually slow delivery. Having said that, this website is still worth a try and I am going to try it again. I hope they don't take "forever" to deliver this time!

A good site if you're Forever 21 ... pounds.

***Quick View:*** **Forever 21 online** (www.forever21.com) is a decent site for small women, men, and teens. Prices are average and styles are trendy but sizes are very limited. ***About Forever 21 Online*** This site has a variety of tops, pants, skirts, dresses, and accessories. They have two sections - one for women and one for men. I haven't looked closely at the men's area but, from what I have seen, sizes are really small - going up to around 32 inch waists and size Large in tops. The women's area generally only has tops up to size Large in junior's. The bottoms usually run to size 9 but there are very few select styles that run to size 13. In today's world, that is just not a smart marketing strategy. Teens are bigger and, even if they aren't, they wear clothing that is. Real people generally are bigger than the tiny sizes offered. While I do fit into their size ranges, their size Large tops just barely fit and their size 5 bottoms fit when I am generally a 3. So, on top of carrying small sizes, they run even smaller! Sizing aside, the clothes are cute and trendy and prices are reasonable. Shopping on the site is very simple but they are often out of stock on many items which can frustrate. Shipping goes from $5.95 to $15.95 in the US and is generally about average for the order total. As far as quality, it's OK. Nothing is designer quality but it isn't bottom of the barrel stuff either. It's pretty average. I always steer clear of 100% cotton tops because, once washed, they will fit a Barbie Doll. Otherwise, the clothing holds up pretty well. I don't shop on the site often. I get frustrated when they don't have my size or when shipping makes a low priced item not that good of a deal. This is a decent site for those with small frames who crave trend but it's quite limited. *** My Viewpoint*** Although I would love to be "Forever 21", the site **Forever 21** doesn't trip my trigger. While I do fit into their small size range and some of their items are trendy and cute, I can find very similar items elsewhere for about the same price with less or free shipping. I can't buy anyone I know gifts from **Forever 21** because they are bigger than the junior's size range offered - even the teens in my family! And I don't mean anyone is fat. I mean they are average. **Forever 21** caters to a very small segment of the population.*** I give it 3 stars.*** If you fit into what they offer and love the style(s), you probably won't be disappointed. I recommend the site for that reason but know I am not giving it a hearty endorsement.

Fun, Inexpensive Clothing

from MI

Comments about Forever21.com:

Forever21.com is a fun shopping experiences for many ages. When I first started shopping at Forever21.com, I actually was in my early 20s, which really is the target audience. However, even in my 30s I am still able to find selected items at such a great price that work for me. They now carry men's clothing and accessories, as well as kids. It's a really fun, well-rounded store that carries a lot of fun things.

The quality is hit or miss here, though. Sometimes you can find a really great piece that looks much, much more expensive than what you paid, but there are other times I have ordered things online that look so incredibly cheap that they had to be returned immediately.

The often offer sales, deals on shipping, etc. The one problem I have is their return policy. - 30 days is a pretty short amount of time when ordering online. They do allow you to return to the store - which is nice, but 30 days can go fast especially if you don't have a store nearby, and considering you have to pay shipping to return the items - it's all just a bit of a hassle.

Otherwise, I have had many years of fun shopping with Forever21.com, and will continue to do so.

Poorest Customer Service

from Long Island, NY.

Comments about Forever21.com:

I have had several bad experiences with FOREVER 21 over the past years. I had stopped shopping there many years ago and chose to return - Hoping that the service would have improved. To my astonishment, it got worse.
My first attempt was on line shopping:
The sizes were vastly off! I was instructed to take it to the store, when got there they would honour the request.So I was stuck with two pairs of shoes that I could not use.
I tried them again with their on line shopping after a few months and tons of emails from them inviting me back. My package of two dresses were lost and no one informed me. These dresses were supposed to be part of my vacation waldrobe. I made several attempts on the phone and to inquire about my purchase and no one had any answers for me. They would not give me a refund either, even though, the package was tracked and clearly showed that it never made it to my address.
To date, I am still trying to get my money refunded back to my credit card.
The services in their stores are just as bad, despite the location.
Shoppers - Please be aware of this retailer that only is concerned about ringing their registers full with your money and don't care about delivering what they promised!
This reveiw was long over due from me - but after several years and repeated bad services this is the least I can do to help other potential customers.

One of My Family's Favorite Clothing Websites.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Forever21.com:

Forever21.com is a good clothing website that has trendy clothes at good prices. I don't have a Forever21 in my area, so I usually go online to shop at their website. They have the latest fashion and I usually go online to Forever21.com every week or so just to see what they have. I discovered the online store about a year ago when I was looking for some clothing to buy as a gift for my wife. She was very happy with what I bought her and have shopped there for my family and myself ever since.

It's really easy to find clothing for the whole family on this site. Everything is broken down into age and or gender and from there subcategories of the name of the article of clothing.

Product Selection
Forever21.com has a great selection of quality products.

Product Pricing
I found their prices to be reasonable for the brands and quality of the merchandise.

Customer Service
I haven't had any problems with anything so I really haven't had a reason to use customer service.

Shipping and Returns
Shipping is reasonably priced and there isn't a very long wait time on delivery. They usually ship things out within 1 or 2 days so shipping is pretty quick. I haven't had to return anything so I'm unsure about their return service.

• Shipping and Returns:

Horrible order processing and customer service/policies!

Comments about Forever21.com:

Got gift cards for christmas, 200.00 worth and spent it all on the online store with awesome sales going on. I paid priority shipping for my order and only received HALF of my order within a week. The other half got lost, still have not received it... I had to wait 3 weeks before I could even have a complaint filed, then once that time surpassed all I got was a refund that i have to wait at least 3 more weeks to process! There is no way to re-order half the stuff I got because it is sold out now and it would be around double the price now as well.

I cannot believe I ordered on Jan. 2nd, had to wait till Jan 22nd to file a complaint, and then have to wait another 3 weeks to even order again! I just lost my house, and most of my belongings and needed winter clothes and now by the time I receive the clothes it will be springtime. I am so distraught over this... Someone was kind enough to buy me gift cards and their money is just hanging in limbo right now. I wish I would have known about this HORRIBLE customer service sooner... at least now, after spending my store credit I will NEVER shop here again and am warning everyone that it is likely their product will get lost and if it is they will not reship and won't even refund until their lost claim with usps is settled so they aren't left out of pocket (while I am out 118.00).

One of my favorites

from Flint, MI

Comments about Forever21.com:

Maybe you can't be 21 forever, but you certainly can still shop there! First and foremost, the basic visuals and layout. I find it fantastic. The images are not extremely small, but also not so large that they take up the entire page. It doesn't have a lot of distracting advertisements or flashy things around that kind of hurt my eyes to be honest. Putting the number of items in your shopping cart and the amount due at the moment at the top is really helpful, especially when you are trying to control yourself. Every time you look up, you see how much you are potentially going to spend. At least for me, it helps control shopping urges. Obviously, the search bar is helpful to find specific items you might have in mind. The overall design is very clean and sharp, just the way I like it. The size chart being in the overall page is also quite useful. I like it in a more easily accessible place, not the usual inconspicuous corner of specific pages. The feature that makes the models turn when you hover is probably one of my favorites because I hate it when I get deceived about an item of clothing that may have an unexpected back. Overall, I really like this site. It is easy on the eyes and very user friendly. And to add to that, the clothes are very affordable too!

Fun and flirty styles.

Comments about Forever21.com:

I am not someone who shops with this site regularly. With this said, I do shop and scroll through the site a few times annually. I do find a few of their clothing items are a bit dated, and far too young for me to wear, but every once in a while I do find something cute and purchase it on their site. I like their accessories; they sell bracelets, necklaces, they also carry purses and handbags which are really cute.

In general, I do not shop with them very often, because the clothing is not the best quality and is generally not my style. But, every once in a while I do find a cute purse, skirt, or even pair of boots, and I will purchase it. The price is right, the selection is quite extensive, and they carry all types of clothing and accessories for women, teens, and younger women. Although sizes are a bit small, they do have several fun articles of clothing, and different styles which you won't find on other online retailers, for such a low price point, or with so many unique styles and design prints to choose from.

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Comments about Forever21.com:

After years of shopping here for my daughter, I have found out the hard way just how miserable this company's customer service and policies are. I was late to return a $17.90 item because my mother broke her hip and I was away for a month caring for her. When I asked for an exception due to a family emergency, all I received was a lecture from the supervisor on being a month late and daring to ask for a return. I will never shop here again, and will certainly be spreading the word far and wide. Thank God for the many other reputable companies who DO appreciate their customers where my daughter and I will continue to shop!!!

• Shipping and Returns:

Cheap prices for cheap clothes

Comments about Forever21.com:

I don't shop at Forever 21 as much as I used to anymore, because I realized that their clothes are priced way higher than they are worth. You are better off spending a little more in order to get significantly better quality clothes. That said, I have ordered from Forever 21's website twice.

Both times I order from Forever 21, my stuff arrived within a reasonable time frame and everything that I ordered was delivered to me on the first try without having to deal with customer service. Everything looked like the pictures that were used to advertise them (with one exception being a pendant necklace that was a lot smaller than I expected), and I was reasonably happy during the un-boxing process.

Unfortunately the two pairs of shoes I bought barely lasted a month, and the jewelry broke pretty quickly as well. The under garments I bought lasted a good while, and I was pretty happy with that purchase.

TL;DR- Forever 21 is okay for cheap trendy items, but don't expect them to last forever. 6/10 probably won't order from them (online) again.

• Shipping and Returns:

Good deal, but know what you're getting

Comments about Forever21.com:

Forever 21 has great prices and true-to-size fits, especially if you've shopped there before and know what you wear and what styles suit you. The only problem is, if you use a coupon code online, then your purchases are final and you can't return or exchange in store. This is a huge hassle because there are almost always sales or coupon codes online, and applying them disqualifies you from exchanges. I haven't had a problem with this, since I usually just shop online for basics, etc. but it isn't really obvious that this is the case when you are shopping.

Product Selection
There are usually some colors/styles/sizes not available, especially if it's a clearance or sale item.

Product Pricing
Great sales!! Basics are very cheap here.

Customer Service
Lots of limits on customer service - all sales/clearance purchases are final even if you buy them in-store. I get that with clearance, but it's really annoying if it's a sale item or you use a coupon code online.

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Forever21.com:

I love the clothing styles and product pricing of the items on Forever21.com website. Forever21.com website offers clothing, accessories, and many other things. I like to purchase things for my family members on the Forever21.com website.

The product pricing of the items are budget friendly. Navigating through the website is very easy and I was able to find items that I knew my family members would like. The only problem I have had with Forever21.com website is that when I place and an order, for some reason my information would never go through. I always seem to get an error message no matter if all of my information is correctly entered.

I now call customer service to place my orders so I don't have to spend time trying to get my order to go through. I really like Forever21.com because they have all of the latest clothing style that can be enjoyed by the entire family. There is a vast variety of clothing sizes available as well.