Other Dairies:
Food Lion Chocolate Milk

Food Lion Chocolate Milk

healthy tasty drink

Comments about Food Lion Chocolate Milk:

Very good chocolate milk it's smooth and rich not to rich in chocolate. It taste better when really cold but but not frozen, It's also great for as a post work out recovery drink. Filled with protein and added to cereal is a great way to jump start your day.

As a lifelong chocolate milk drinker, I say this is the best!

from Ayden, NC

Comments about Food Lion Chocolate Milk:

I have been drinking chocolate milk all my life and consider myself a "chocolate milk connoisseur" if there is such a thing. Although I do not smell it and consider the bouquet like the wine people do, I know good chocolate milk. The best is Food Lion chocolate milk. Food Lion is a grocery store chain so the milk can only be purchased there. The milk is better in the jugs than the cartons. The taste is just what I want chocolate milk to be, not chocolate poured into white milk. It rarely spoils I know it is not good for me, and I try to limit myself to a couple of cups a day. Even when I go on vacation, I have to get some. Fortunately, there is a usually a Food Lion wherever I go. So if you are close to a Food Lion and want a treat, this is it.