Other Coffees:
Regular Ground Coffee
Folgers
Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee

Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee

Only way to start the day!

I lOVE COFFEE! I drink coffee every morning! There is nothing like walking up to a great cup of coffee! I have been drinking Folgers for about 10 years. I love it and wouldn't buy any other brand! Folgers is a good price for the taste! Also, There are always Folgers coupons in the paper which make this a very smart buy price wise! I enjoying switching between Breakfast Blend and their Columian coffee. Keep up the good work FOLGERS!

I want to like this, but I don't

I want to like this coffee, I love the commercials, I love the packaging, I like the price,but I don't like the taste. I find Folgers a bit bitter and not flavorful at all. Even when I make it strong, the only flavor that comes through for me is bitter. I will try any brand, and I have tried many. I love my cup of coffee in the morning, but i really am not too picky about it. As long as it is hot, has caffeine, and has a robust and smooth flavor.

Many people have grown up around this coffee and many people  like it. The price is right and there are often coupons for it. I just can't recommend it. I only have one cup a day and I wouldn't waste it on this lackluster brand.

Coffee At its best!

from New Jersey

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Folgers is a #1 on my list for coffee. The taste is wonderful!!! The coffee is so fresh.Folgers definitely surpasses many other brand of coffee on the market. My family has different passions for their taste in coffee and Folgers does offer that. Folgers has such a fresh taste to every cup and it's just not the commercial that states that but is definitely so true. It's almost just like you went to a local coffee place and purchased an expensive cup. The difference is number one the savings as your not paying 43 a cup and secondly the convenience as it's right at your fingertips when you get up. Folgers highly surpasses many of the brands that are on the market today. I am thrilled they produce such a wide variety as many times while grocery shopping I will take a minute to check out anything new they have added to their line. I even love their decaf! During the holidays you can pick up a special flavored coffee to serve with dessert!

too tart

from Nanticoke, PA

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

I love coffee. I tried many different brands. I am also willing to pay a lot for what I view as quality when it comes to coffee. I know people that love Folgers. I cannot stand the taste. I find it way too tart. I love coffee like Seattle's Best. If you like coffee like Seattle's Best or Startbucks than I doubt you like the taste of Folgers.

has a superb taste.

from Zeigler, IL

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

I drink Folgers because there is no other coffee that compares to the flavor.    The price is inexpensive but the tast is always great.  I would never drink aNY OTHER COFFEE.  I have been drinking Folgers coffee for over 25 years.

Folgers is the best thing to wake up to... other than my wife

from Atchison, KS

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Folgers is an affordable quality product.  I have tried other brands and nothing compares to foldgers coffee.  My wife and I enjoy morning coffee together before the bustle of the day's events.  Life can get hectic, but my wife and I have found a relaxing and comforting way to start our day with Folgers coffee.

Trust me, just taste it

from Port Bolivar, TX

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Coffee got my through highschool, because I worked at night. My mom would buy whatever was on sale, but when I became an adult, I tried Folgers and never left. If I am offered a cup of coffee and I know it's not Folgers, I usually decline,(in a nice way. Like I have had my limit today,etc.) If you are going to drink coffee, at least try Folgers

Great coffee for a supermarket price.

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

This product by Folgers is a great buy for anyone who likes flavored coffee at a good price.  You can also get coupons in the paper for this coffee.  It comes in many flavors and all that I have tried have been very good.  Make as directed and the coffee is smooth and flovorful.  I prefer a sweetner to bring out the flavor in the coffee.

Love the deep rich flavor.

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

I have been a Folgers fan for years but Gourmet Supreme is my favorite yet.  I like my coffee black full flavored but not bitter and Gourmet Supreme fills the bill.  Historically coffee cans have always been difficult to open.  I really appreciate the easy pull foil seal on all Folgers coffee.

Only way to start the day!

from Kernersville, NC

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee just what I need in the mornings.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Folger's Gourmet Supreme is the best coffee out on the market that does not cost an arm and a leg to brew at home.  It has a rich, bold flavor something I really enjoy in my coffee.  I don't really care for coffee that doesn't have a lot of body to it.  You do have to be careful as you can get too much coffee and not enough water and make this on the stronger side, so unless you like a bold, rich and coffee with a lot of body to it, stick with regular strength coffee, this one isn't for you.  I love the smell of it when it is brewing and savor the flavor in the mornings as I am getting dressed it's the perfect pick me up and get me going to work coffee.

yummy!

from Fairhope, AL

Comments about Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee:

Folgers Gourmet Supreme Coffee is the best tasting home-brewed coffee I have tasted in a long long time. I consider myself a cooffeeholic and this I can drink all day long !!! I would highly reccommend this product to anyone that like a good deep rich tasting brewed coffee. ( I even have my mother-in-law thinking I am purchasing some frufru brand just to show off !!! ) I am thinking of using Folgers Gourmet Supreme in upcoming Christmas baskets that we hand out to business clients.