Other Coffees:
Folgers
Folgers Colombian Coffee

Folgers Colombian Coffee

The Only Way To Wake Up!!

I have been a coffee drinker for over 25 years.  I love the smell when its brewing and can't wait to  feel that  warm yummy taste in my mouth. I like all the Folgers blends but Folgers Colombian Coffee is my favorite.  I much enjoy a full bodied robust flavor and this is it.  Never bitter or bland.  Always just right.  A pot of coffee a day goes very fast in our house.  I add flavored creamer and a sugar sweetener and I'm good to go.  I usually drink my coffee hot but have been know to ice it as well.

My only draw back is the cost.  The price of coffee in general has increased so much in the past couple of years.  That won't stop me from drinking my favorite brand of Folgers but I hope it doesn't get anymore expensive.  I do use coupons when available and will continue to look for sales.

Like Classic Folgers, only darker and more on the bitter side

To me this product tastes very much like original Classic Folgers only a bit darker, more robust, and a little on the bitter side. It's not my favorite Folgers, but I can tolerate it. I still prefer it to the original jut because it's not as "boring" and bland, and I like a bit of variety in my coffee selection.

The best way to waking up, is FOLGERS in your cup!!! :-)

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

I love coffee!! And, especially this brand, over maxwell house. I really love this 100% columbian, it is really strong, smooth, and really, really good. It has a really great flavor. And, it smells so wonderful. I love strong coffee, and this has such a terrific taste!! You have gotta try tthis!!!

Great tasting coffee

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

I love to drink Folgers Colombian Coffee. It is very affordable and makes terrific coffee. This is a brand that I can depend on for good quality and flavor. It does not have a bitter taste. It tastes smooth and rich, and smells great while it is making. It really helps me get my day started. I look forward to making it every morning.

Like Classic Folgers, only darker and more on the bitter side

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

The best part of waking up

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

My favorite go to coffee when I need something strong to get my motor running. It tastes like the real deal at half the cost and lasts a long time because one cup is all thats needed. My family and I will be drinking folgers colombian coffee for a long time.

The Best of the best that I have found

from Parsons, TN

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

I have tried so many different brands over the years that they fade in the haze..but what I love is Folgers..the columbian roast is a wonderful full bodied roast that is smooth and pleasing. I can find no coffee of the standard brands that even compare to its rich flavor. The price is comparable to all leading brands-so you dont pay out the but for a good brew. It is consistent in its flavor from pot to pot. There is no bitterness as you find in some other brews. It is as good in a old peculator pot as in the drip machine. And the aroma is invigorating from the moment you open the canister. There is nothing like the smell of fresh brewed coffee as you stumble around first thing in the morning. This is the only non-flavored coffee brand we use. I have not tried all the different brews yet but all the different styles have proved to be up to Folger standards and are in no way a disappointment to the pallet. Try it you'll love it!!!

Folgers Columbian coffee

from Crooksville, OH

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

Talk about aroma...This coffee brewing at 6 a.m. brings me right out of bed..I have used Folgers coffee since 8- O'clock stopped being available. I would never change brands, It is consistentially good to the last drop...I find Folgers to be quite expensive however, I am an old time patron. I love the plastic cans the coffee comes in. The cans are unbreakable and as important to me as the coffee.I save the cans for my friend who uses them to make craft items. We never throw them out.Folgers coffee has a smooth quality that never changes. The varieties offered are above and beyond. The plastic cover under the lid is great that it practically re-seals the can.Folgers Columbian coffee is a standby in our home. I am a great grandmother and my grands love the smell of a freshly opened can. My grandson told me" Grandma, your house smells like Krogers."I do not like strong bitter coffee. Well you don't get that with this brand of coffee.I drink my coffee black and I can tell if the brewed coffee is not Folgers.There is nothing like it..

My husband's favorite

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

My husband usually likes a weak coffee.  However, after I slipped him Folgers Colombian because we had run out of his regular, he was impressed by how good it tasted without being "too strong".  He still likes his regular coffee but he asks for this Folgers by name.

Folgers wake up the best in me!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

I love this coffee, great smell and taste, its not so strong and it is easy to make, great amount for the price and you will love it if you try it tooo. I make it for my guests and for me everyday morning and sometime sin the afternoon. I love this coffee and I believe the price is great also.

Folgers Colombian Coffee is AWESOME and YUMMY!

from Central Square, NY

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

I love the Folgers Colombian Coffee. It has a nice taste. I love the smell of this coffee. I only drink folgers. I tried it for something new. My family told me to try it. I love how smooth it goes down and how its not strong it is. Try this product you will love it.

Folgers is my favorite most reliable alarm clock

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Folgers Colombian Coffee:

The undeniable aroma first thing in the morning is the best incentive to wake up, Folgers Columbian has a bold flavor for those who like their coffee strong, I always look forward to my first cup in the morning...get great satistaction at the initial opening of the flavor seal...