Other Coffees:
Folgers
Folgers Classic Roast Coffee

It was good

I enjoyed the coffee, but it is not nearly as dark and rich as my normal coffee.

NC

can you say perfect

I love a great cup of coffee and I can say I have always love Folgers and I enjoy it every different way that I have made it. The taste is amazing it makes you want to snuggle up with a blanket and watch a rain storm out the window, It brings a smile on my face YES this is coffee I am talking about It is good to the last drop

Marthasville,Mo

true

Perfect for coffee on the go

I love how Folger's single serve packets are super convenient and easy to use. I can carry one in my purse, car or even when traveling in our rv when using a coffee pot isn't a option for quick cup of coffee on the go. All I need is some hot water and the packet and within a few minutes I can enjoy a cup of delicious hot coffee. The flavor is the same as using the Folger's grounds in a coffee pot but so much easier with the packet.

Wisconsin

true

Love , love, love and I keep on buying it!

I use it a lot in my Keurig coffee maker!

Weber City, Va. 24290

true

Love foldgers i always get it

Grate taste

Mount vernon ohio

true

I have one of these everywhere.

I can't go without my coffee, so I like to keep these all over. I keep a box of Folgers singles in my desk at work, and I keep one packet in my purse. It has the same great taste as the other coffee, but it is easier to dispense. The only dislike I have is that they are only in one cup packets. I usually have to use two packets to fill up my coffee cup.

Undisclosed

Aromatic and full flavor

If you are a coffee lover, Foldgers is the best value for your money. It comes in a nice sealed easy to use container that keeps it fresh. You can adjust the strength of your coffee easily with this product, from weak to strong. If you like European coffee, which is STRONG, Foldgers is the best brand to replicate that flavor without the high cost. Good value for your money comes with rich flavor and aroma for your coffee break anytime.

USA

Drink It Everyday

This is amazing coffee. I drink it every morning and I love it. It tastes great and is just what I need. Not to strong, but strong enough. I love the container it comes in because it is easy to open and store. The coffee also smells AMAZING. One of my favorites.

Undisclosed

true

who needs a coffee shop?

I have spent my fair share of time trying out all the fancy coffee shops and all the fancy flavors they offer. Along with that time I have spent my fair share of money dolling out the high prices those shops charge. But I have realized that the best coffee of all is the homemade pot of Folgers Classic Roast. This coffee isn't anything fancy, and it does not cost a lot. But it is so full of flavor that my day, or my afternoon, always have a fresh start when I drink my cup of it. I simply follow the directions on the can and end up with a fantastic, aromatic pot of coffee every time. I have had people over to dinner who rave about my after dinner coffee made with Folgers Classic Roast! There is no need to grind my own beans, or pay an outrageous price for coffee, when I can drink this delicious classic that has been around for years. I would recommend Folgers Classic Roast to everyone, even the most discriminating coffee drinker.

Ridge Spring, SC

true

This is a pretty good brand of coffee with a nice flavor.

This is one of my favorite brands of coffee. The classic roast blend is one of their best kinds thus far. It a nice taste that's not really bitter but more rich. I usually prefer sugar in my coffee no matter the blend but with this kind I don't really add as much because I like the originally taste. I mean with every sip in the morning you can really taste the high quality of beans they use. It has like a really nice scent to it so that even when it's strong it's not really over powering. It really packs a punch so It definitely gets you up in the morning but it doesn't keep you up all night long if you drink it early. Another thing that I love about it is that it doesn't leave that horrid after taste like other coffee brands and blends do. It just taste like pure coffee. Lastly I love the price you get so much for so little. Overall I think this is a pretty good coffee and that everyone should try it.

USA