4.8
Folgers
Folgers Chocolate Silk

Folgers Chocolate Silk

4.8

Slight chocolate flavor but not sweet - excellent!

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Folgers Chocolate Silk:

My husband found the Folgers Chocolate Silk and bought it to try.   And I just love it!  Now I'm hooked.  I love flavored coffee but don't like sugary flavors.  It's difficult to describe the chocolate flavor except to say it's not a sweet flavor.  It's just a hint of chocolate which is just right for me in the morning, or anytime.  Try it!

Chocolate AND coffee!

from Athens, GA

Comments about Folgers Chocolate Silk:

I am a huge coffee snob and love, love, love chocolate. I usually buy the pricier coffee but decided to try the Folgers Chocolate Silk. Mmmmmm. It is very smooth and has a wonderful smell (makes the kitchen smell great) and taste. The chocolate taste is nice and subtle. One of my favorites!

Folgers Chocolate Silk ooooo so good

from Duncan, OK

Comments about Folgers Chocolate Silk:

So I LOVE chocolate. Any shape, form, or liquid....  I love this coffee. It and smells delicious when it is brewing. I add Splenda and 1/2 and 1/2 to it and it is delicious. Smooth When I am craving chocolate I get it out of the freezer and brew it up. Morning or night. Also I make this when I have a winter outside party. Is a great hit.

Silk describes how smooth Folgers Chocolate Silk Coffee is.

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about Folgers Chocolate Silk:

The first time I tried Folgers Chocolate Silk Coffee I was stunned, that a coffee could be this  smooth and a such a delightful  flavor. Just now thinking about the taste my mouth actually watered.

I love having such a wide range of flavors to choose from. For so many years I never tried any of the gourmet coffees. Folgers Chocolate Silk is my very favorite and I will tell anyone that will listen to me.

Chocolate Silk describes how smooth this coffee is. The chocolate is very delicate but has a rich taste. Chocolate + Silk = Excellent.