Other Coffees:

Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee

Pros

Cons

A Mellow Start to your Morning

For anyone who believes that the only coffee worth drinking is a brew that is dark, rich, and full-bodied, you're not going to find your ideal coffee reviewed here.  If, however, you enjoy something more mellow than a deep french roast, you may want to try **Folgers** **Breakfast Blend.**  It's the same Folgers quality as the other varieties, but it's easier on your stomach. Although I do enjoy my daily cup of coffee, I find that I am so sensitive to the acidity of it that I must avoid any blend that is labeled dark or robust.  Folgers gives me two options to drink coffee while reducing the discomforting effects of my morning cup:  *Breakfast Blend* and *Simply Smooth*.

Folgers employs a "*Roast Meter*" on it's packaging to let you know at a glance what type of coffee bean you are selecting; *mild, medium, med-dark*, or *dark*.  For example, *Simply Smooth* falls in the medium category while *Breakfast Blend* is the mildest you can purchase.  Breakfast Blend is the coffee that I use regularly.  Although Breakfast Blend is considered milder than Simply Smooth on the "*Roast Meter*," I am still prone to gastrointestinal distress if I overindulge.

Breakfast Blend offers the traditional Folgers aroma and is a satisfying way to start your day if you are coffee-sensitive or have ulcers.  If you are using the Classic Roast and getting stomach pains or chronic indigestion, I would recommend trying the Breakfast Blend first. Unlike Simply Smooth, Breakfast Blend is reasonably priced.  It's not going to cost you more money per cup than the classic Folgers coffee.

Folgers Breakfast Blend is average!

As we all know, Folgers Coffee is usually a little higher priced than other comparable coffee brands, but NOTHING like Starbucks, Seatlle's Best, Dunkin' Donuts and several others!  For the price, Folgers Breakfast Blend is better than most other Folgers blends, but there are lower priced coffees available that are just as good if not better.  (I won't mention any names because I don't know if it is allowed when doing a review!)  My husband and I have purchased Folgers Breakfast Blend several times, but usually only when it is either on sale or we have a good coupon, which for some reason Folgers is pretty tight with!  My husband is an avid coffee drinker, usually drinking coffee from the time he gets up in the morning until the time he goes to bed at night.  I don't drink coffee nearly as often he does, but I do enjoy several cups of it a day, especially when I'm at work since I work 3rd shift.  As for my hubby?  Coffee just isn't coffee without LOTS of half & halfand sugar! ;)

the best morning coffee

from texas

About Me Foodie

Pros

• Attractive Mouthfeel/Body
  • Pleasing Aroma
  • Pleasing Roast
  • Smooth Taste

Cons

• Automatic Drip/Filter
    • Espresso
    • Single-Cup/Pods

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

the best coffee for a perfect morning i love the flavor and the moisture its excellent the quality of ingredients of the coffee its the best and its a good option to start the morning i usually buy at publix or target and i recomended to all my friends because the love to taste this coffee when they come to visit me

Our favorite coffee in this house; not too strong, not too weak!

from Grand Haven, MI

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I think this is the perfect blend of coffee and I hope they don't stop making it. It's our family favorite. It is not too bold and yet not weak either. We have used it for years, and favor it over a lot of the pricier brands we have tried. It's perfect for that first cup of coffee in the morning, but it tastes just as good all day long!

I love the taste of this coffee, i'm using it every morning

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I love this coffee, it allows me to start my day right. This is a coffee that will help you with your day, and the taste is great. I have tried a lot of other coffess, but this by far is the best coffee ive tasted. One reason i like it, is the rich taste of the beans, and the aroma that I can smell while it's brewing. The aroma is something that makes this coffee one of the best i have ever tasted. The rich blend of beans is something that tastes really good with this coffee. Next, it has a bold taste like a good coffee should taste, it's not bitter, or anything like that. Is has a rich flavor that comes across as you drink it. Finally, this is a product I would recommend to anyone, it has allowed me to finally choose a coffee that I like and I can drink everyday. It is one of those coffee's that I know I will use the rest of my life because of the quality of it.

Favorite Coffee

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I love Folgers! I drink it on the days I have to be up really early for class. I like this blend because I don't have to add a bunch of sweeteners or sugar to make is taste good to me.

This blend and brand is my favorite because it tastes good, is very re-freshening, and keeps me awake in class!

I used to stop by a little coffee shop sometimes and it was getting too expensive and time consuming before school. I decided to get an affordable brand of coffee instead. It's quicker for me to make this before school then to go to a coffee shop or fast food place for coffee. It really helps because I don't do well in the morning, especially if it's too early.

I really recommend this to someone who has the same problem with staying awake at early hours for places like school or work. It also tastes great and is not very time consuming. I think this brand is good for students like me because you can add whatever you want to make it taste however you want it to, and it's cheaper than other brands.

Wake up to Folgers

from TN

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I have been drinking Folgers brand coffee for many years now and I have to say this brand just keeps getting better. I have recently switched from drinking Folgers classic roast to there breakfast blend. It is absolutely amazing. Folgers breakfast blend has a very smooth and mild flavor. Waking up to the lovely aromatic fragrance of this coffee is amazing.

worth the cost

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

tried switching to another brand when the other brand was on sale and it was a big mistake. You can definitely tell the difference in the taste. This is very smooth and well worth the money. It brews very well and has a good aroma. Would recommend over the one in blue as it seemed more bitter.

Awesome Coffee

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I have been using Folgers coffee for many years now and I love it. The smell while it is brewing is just about the best smell in the early morning hours. That first sip is strong but mellow as it settles. There is not nasty after taste that lingers on your tongue like some coffees. Even better there are always deals and coupons for the coffee. You just can not beat the taste and price anywhere else in my opinion.

better than original, nice and balanced

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

Folgers Breakfast Blend is a nice, all purpose blend with a slightly more complex flavor and fuller body than original Folgers. It says light roast on the label but I personally think it's more of a medium roast, similar to original but with a more distinctive flavor.

It has a lovely aroma and is delicious tasting.

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I love this coffee. I drink it every morning. It is the best coffee on the market. I also enjoy Folgers French Roast. This coffee is very smooth and enjoyable. I use to buy store brand coffee at some of my local grocery stores, but then I realized for relatively the same price I am able to get a much better tasting coffee that I look forward to drinking. I look forward to trying all the flavors and blends that Folgers continues to put on the market.

Very deceptively displayed

Comments about Folgers Breakfast Blend Coffee:

I was looking for a low-acid coffee with a hefty taste. What i got was a very poor quality hazlenut-flavored blend. Nothing on the label indicated that this coffee was flavored. I will NOT drink any more of it and will likely NOT buy Folgers coffees again due tho this misleading product.