4.9

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover

4.9

The Best

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

By far the best stain remover I have ever found. Just spray on, rub in, blot off. Stain gone. Never seen anything like it. No scrubber or waiting. Have yet to find a stain it would not remove. Will even take care of dryed paint on carpet. Hands down better than any oxi cleaner.

Best Carpet Cleaner I have Found

from Tomball, TX

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

I discovered this product at my mom's house, where I used it to clean her carpet after my very messy toddler went through. I was amazed at how thoroughly this cleaner cleaned, which has not been my experience when it comes to carpet stain cleaners. When I went home I bought this product for myself to use. This carpet spot remover has seen me through several pet accidents. Those kind are the worst, but this product so thoroughly cleaned them that my cats couldn't return to the scene of the crime because they could no longer find it. It has helped me with my very messy children, who never eat where they are supposed, which means i have cleaned up all sorts of food products with this as well. It has also seen me through a messy husband who doesn't watch before tracking in mud and dirt, as well as spilling his own share of food. I highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't live alone (or for those that do and are messy too!)

Best. cleaner. ever.

from Cumming, GA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

Don't be fooled by it's boring looking bottle this pretty much cleans everything you can spill on the floor.  I've cleaned up dog pee, human puke, soda stains and they all disappear without a trace.

And the best part of all is all you gotta do is spray and wait about 20 minutes and it's GONE!!!  You don't have to preclean it or do any backbreaking rubbing and washing the carpet.

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover - The Best!

from Pella, IA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

Folex Instant Spot Remover is absolutely the best product of its kind.  I use it for all types of spills & stains.  What works best for me is to saturate the stain with Folex, rub it into the carpet fibers a little bit with your fingers, then blot with a clean cloth.  The finishing touch is to sprinkle washing soda over it all & gently rub into the fibers & leave it alone until it is completely dry.  Then vacuum thoroughly.  The washing soda helps penetrate down to the pad & draw up any liquid & odor lingering under the carpet.  When you vacuum out comes the stain & odor.  It is absolutely the best!  My only complaint is that it is somewhat hard to find in my area.  I usually have to go to a larger city & look for it there.  When I do find it I always buy 2 or 3 bottles.  It does last quite a while but I never want to be without it.

Folex is the best carpet stain remover

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

I found out about this stain remover from my mother.  I am always skeptical of carpet cleaners since so few of them do what they claim to do.  I was just as skeptical with Folex.  I have to say though, I was pleasantly surprised at how well Folex performed.  I have never found a carpet cleaner that cleaned so many different types of stains as well as cleaning them so thoroughly.  I am amazed every time i spray it on a stain and it removes it so fast and so well.  I was also concerned with the newly cleaned spots attracting dirt again.  I havne't had any problems with the spots returning!  Absolutely amazing!  The other thing that really attracted me to this cleaner is the price.  It is so reasonably priced for how well it cleans.  It is hands down the BEST carpet spot cleaner I have found.  If you are in the market for a reaonably priced carpet cleaner that really works then this is the one for you!

Folex, the best I have found.

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

Folex is hands down the best carpet cleaner.  I had never tried it before, when I posted in a mom's group that my child got mascara all over the carpet (the waterproof kind), a friend recommended it.  The other cleaners in my house (I had several, did not remove the stain).  I picked up Folex at the store and it instantly cleaned it right up (black mascara on white carpet).  I have since then used it on many other stains (4 kids and 3 cats in our house) and it always works like a charm.  Pick up a bottle (purple bottle with white writing), you won't regret it.

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover works on most stains

from Union City, CA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

We buy Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover and it does work on most stains.  It is a good product however it did not work on the one stain we were having the most problems with, and that is dog vomit.  Specifically the yellow, smelly bile that stains the carpet.  If you have dogs, Nature's Miracle works much better on those types of stains.  Folex does work on almost all other types of stains such as blood, food, paint, and even older stains that have been there for awhile.  And it is non toxic so it doesn't smell and much less expensive than the Nature's Miracle products.  Since our dogs have passed, we don't feel the need to spend the extra money on Nature's Miracle anymore since the Folex works perfectly fine on everyday household stains.  This product has been on the market for a long time because it works, not only on carpets but also on upholstery.  For dog owners, I would suggest the Nature's Miracle but if you don't have dogs, the Folex works just fine.

It got up make up foundation!

from Pittston, PA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

I've tried just about every carpet and upholstery stain remover I could find on the market. And while some were okay, I never found anything that actually honestly removed the stain until I was referred to Folex by a friend. Let me just say this, Folex is by far the best carpet stain remover on the market. I've had to clean up numerous stains from pet stains, drink spills, etc. I'd say the most amazing stain it got up was liquid foundation (make up). My toddler happened to escape from our bathroom with a whole bottle of my foundation, spilled it all over her carpet and created one humongous mess on brand new berber carpet. Imagine my dismay to have my new carpet stained like that within a week. I dabbed it up and started working at it with the folex. Since the foundation was wet, it did not pull much up but this may have been because I wasn't using a white cloth to dab at it and put pressure on it. I waited a day, anxious to see if when it dried folex would work, and it did!

It didn't instantly remove the stain on contact like it claims on the bottle but you could immediately see a difference upon application. After I started teasing it with my fingers like it said to, it disappeared. And that would be my only complaint. Using my fingers. We've tried using scrub brushes with it but for some reason it doesn't work as well as if you use your fingers. I believe there might be some kind of chemical reaction? With the foundation stain, I had to do a large area and when I was done, I did have slight rug burn on my fingers but I should have had someone step in and take over instead of doing the entire stain by myself.

Folex is an entertainer's savior!

from Portland, OR

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

I first bought Folex at the grocery store - I like buying the lesser known brands becasue I like my money to go to smaller companies, and not a CEO's salary. The label says its the most amazing carpet spot remover, and I think they're on to somethign with that phrase. I was almost waiting for an opportunity to use it, and one day...splot! my toast landed jam side down. Blackberry Jam. I rushed to the under-the-sink cabinet and grabbed my Folex - ready to tackle the spot within seconds. I read the back and found that all I had to do was spritz the area, agitate it with your fingers, and then blot the stain up. And it worked! Horrah! No more blackberry jam on the carpet! Iw as overjoyed and proceeded to tell all my friends about it. Not long ago, a friend of mine was telling me about this neat product he found - Folex! It looks like I wasn't the only one so excited I couldn't keep it a secret!

Folex, the most unbelievable carpet cleaner ever!

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover:

My father-in-law accidentally knocked some paint over and asked if we had any Folex.  My husband told him that we didn't.  My father-in-law ran down to the local grocery store and grabbed some for us.  He also pointed out how inexpensive it was!  Not only did it get the paint up, but I have seen this remarkable product pick up pomegranate juice, blood, and cat vomit.  It's truly remarkable!