Other Stain Removers:
Folex
Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover 32oz.

Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover 32oz.

So good that I evangelize about this product!

from Yorba Linda, CA

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover 32oz.:

I first heard about this product from a friend after I bought a 3 year old ivory-colored, used rocker glider from Craig's list. The glider was in good condition, but had quite a bit grimy and dirty on the ottoman and on the hand bars. It was only after I got it set up in my house did I realize that while the cushion pads could be removed for cleaning, the upholstery was not removable and machine washable. Instead, I would have to dab upholstery cleaner on it to remove the stains. I was not very happy about this my thought was that there would be no cleaning product out there to clean the amount of dirt that was on that glider and did not look fwd to having to smell strong chemical products seeped into the upholstery pads. I would have much preferred to be able to remove the upholstery cover and just hand wash it water or mild detergents and air dry. Fortunately, a friend recommended this product and told me that she was sure that all the dirt stains would come off easily and that I would not have to deal with any residual unpleasant cleaning agent chemical smells, as the product had no strong scent to it and was clear. Amazingly, 3 years of dirt/grime came off easily with just a couple sprays and wipes (I used a terry cloth towe). I've since heard many other positive reviews from friends about his product. One friend cleaned an oil stain from his carpet that had been there for several years. Came right off as though it was a fresh spill. Amazing product. I've recommended it as a carpet stain remover and upholstery cleaner to sooo many new homers since.

Folex...my secret weapon in a bottle

from Gwynn Oak, MD

Comments about Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover 32oz.:

This stuff really works!!! That is all I want a carpet cleaner to do is work as it advertises. I have tried just about every spot remover fluid, dry powder, foam, and gadget on the market and they have all disappointed me in one way or another. This stuff is terrific at removing that ground in grunge that is evident in every home in the high traffic areas of any color carpeting. I used to get on my hands and knees and scrub until my hands were raw and the carpet fibers were fuzzy, trying to get some of those areas to at least look like I cared about my home. Now I just spray the Folex Instant Carpet Spot Remover on, work it into the carpet with my fingertips and stand back and let it do its thing. It really does a great job whether the stain is old or new. I just wish I had known about this stuff when my children were little...could have saved myself a lot of scrubbing. The only problem I have encountered with the Folex is that it is not so easy to come by...I did find it at one of the large home center chains, but if you don't have those in your town, it can be purchased online. It's worth seeking out.