Other Women's Perfumes:
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf 3.4oz Eau De Perfume Spray for Women

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf 3.4oz Eau De Perfume Spray for Women

Flowerbomb is a scent loved by both men and women

I received this perfume as a gift for my birthday and I have never even heard of it before that. But just taking one whiff of the smell made me fall in love with it. It is mainly a floral smell, but the combination of different flowers came out so perfect that the scent is not overbearing. It smells fresh so that you can use it on a daily basis and it wouldn't be too powerful. All of my girlfriends loved it and some even decided to go out and get it. But the main test was with my husband. He has a strong opinion about perfumes, so I was hoping that he'd like this new one I got. I sprayed myself with it before we went out to dinner one night and immediately he asked me what's the nice smell? I was ecstatic and told him about my perfume. Whenever I wear Flowerbomb, I get compliments from both men and women alike. Although I do think that it's pretty expensive, after I found out the price, I do believe it's worth it because it's hard to find a perfume that both sexes would like. Although I could use it every day, I choose to only save it for special occasions because it would be too expensive to use every day.

Flowerbomb is a Bomb

I am so so surprised to hear all these raving reviews. Just because it is pricey does not make

it good. It smells horrible. I had a friend wearing it...Read complete review

it good. It smells horrible. I had a friend wearing it for days and thought she had bad B.O. and when

I was about to tell her I saw her spray this. It was her perfume! I couldn't believe it! It was so bad.

I feel bad for those walking around wearing it because it really was bad. Sorry for those that like

the smell of B.O.

sweet, hydrating perfume doesn't go overboard with the smell.

Comments about Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf 3.4oz Eau De Perfume Spray for Women:

First of all, I'm in love with this fragrance! It's hard to find a floral fragrance that doesn't smell like your grandma, but this one doesn't! It's very youthful, but still sophisticated. When I first rolled it on, I smelled mostly floral with a hint of licorice, but it wasn't over bearing at all, like some florals are. I've been wearing it for a couple hours, and now it smells like floral mixed with vanilla and musk, and a bit of licorice. It smells just like the Nanette Lepore eau de parfum, which was my very first perfume (I got a little sample of it from The Bay!). I don't think they make that fragrance anymore, but this is the perfect, more grown-up replacement! Overall, this is just perfect! I highly recommend it!

Overall

Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf is easily one of my favorite perfumes. It smells like floral heaven! It is very rich and sensual. You don't need to use a lot of it or else it will be completely overpowering though which I found out the hard way. I always get compliments when I wear this and get asked what it is. And as an added bonus, men really seem to love this one, ladies!

Flowerbomb is the BOMB

from East Alton, IL

This is my new favorite perfume!! If you love feminine scents that really last a long time this is a great one. It's sweat and floral with a vauge hint of pachouilli and it smells fantastic. I have gotten tons of compliments wearing Flowerbomb and Viktor & Rolf have a cool website you can enter codes for to unlock secret levels. It's pretty cool.

DONT take cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Washington, DC

**Top Notes**

Bergamot, Tea

**Middle Notes**

Jasmine, Freesia, Orchid

**Base Notes**

Centiflora Rose, Patchouli

I have to eat my words after saying that "Spring Flower by Creed was the BEST female fragrance I have smelled in some time". Not that that still is not  the case but Flower Bomb steals the crown with a fragrance that will have you hooked with just one whiff! On many a shopping trip I have seen this scent being brought by a wide range of females. After being attacked by the bug of curiosity I decided to give it a chance and I still cant come up with the best word to describes it's beauty. This is the one you wear to command a room without saying one word. This is the one to wear if you want to make the very best impression and force people to ask that famous question: "Excuse me....what are you wearing"? THIS fragrance ladies should be your weapon of choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flowerbomb is a Bomb

from Aliso Viejo, CA

the smell of B.O.

Flowerbomb is a scent loved by both men and women

from Baldwin Park, CA

Flowerbomb is the only perfume you ever need!

from Richmond Hill, GA

Again I'm at a loss of words to describe this scent. It's amazing and I haven't ever met anyone who didn't fall instantly in love with this fragrance. It's nice because it can be strong or light depending on the amount you decide to use. It does well with a variety of people. Scents tend to smell different on others, but this one is perfect for anyone. This is a great gift for yourself or loved ones. It is expensive, but it does last a long time and is definitely worth the money. This is another product that is acceptable for both day and night. It's sexy and exotic, but also is feminine. This perfume hasn't been around very long and is very hard to find, unless you order online. The gift sets are always amazing and the best deal. The lotion and body wash are just as wonderful as the scent. It's better because it's not a Toliette and doesn't get watered down like other scents do. I love this scent and have recommended it to plenty of friends and loved ones. You can't go wrong with this one.

WOW WITH AN EXTRA WOW

from Gainesville, VA

I am a perfume junkie, but I am very particular about the scent.  I lean towards woodsy oriental and woodsy floral.  I like Samsara, Prada and Euphoria to name a few.  When the sales lady first came up to me and asked if I wanted to try it I thought, "Flowerbomb? No way am I gonna like this!".  She sprayed me and then I continued to shop around a bit to let it "sit" a bit.  Everywhere I went for the next 30 mins. all I could smell was Flowerbomb and I would catch myself thinking, "what is that wonderful smell??".  It's like heaven wafting up my nose and covering my insides with  the softest blanket known to man.  Ok, perhaps thats a bit too much, but truly, I am in love with this scent.  I bought the 1.7 oz early last year and quickly went through it.  I then purchased the 3.4 oz cause I could'nt get enough.  If I could afford it, I would buy it by the gallon!  It is a little more expensive than some other brands, but it is worth every single penny!  I will continue to buy this!

this is THE BEST PERFUME I EVER WORE, EVER! ITS TRULY THE BOMB

from Closter, NJ

IF ur like me, and u liked the "luvs baby soft of the 70's" - then u'll go crazy for this. this takes that to the umteenth level in sophistication. it has soft powdery notes, and a bit of musk. very light- i bathe in this daily! LOL

i know it is pricey at 180.00 per bottle at this larger 3.7ounce..; but it does seem to last awhile.

i love also calvinKlein  Euphoria, and Banana Republic's Rosewood. There is NO citrus in this. It is deep, floral,

and very high end. it is AlWAYS featured somewhere on its own at a high end fragrance counter BECAUSE

IF a clinet KNOWS good fragrance- they will understand WHY it gets its own counterspace corner.

Because this stuff sells. Period, and LOTS of it. I would love to have gotten the body butter with the

special Gift pack at the holidays they offered- but my husband i guess didnt know about it. Bummer!

Angel by Theirry Meugler is very sweet and high in the note to me.

This is equally as soft, yet very earthy in note to me. I get compliments ALL the time- and men really

respond to this. i get a lot of guys asking me what im wearing. ! Go for it! U'll b addicted

flowerbomb is my favorite perfume in the world!

from Miami, FL

i got this perfume for my birthday it was a gift from my boyfriend. the day that i got it from him i had not ever heard about it yeah i know. i smelled it and i fell in love i was so mad at myself for not knowing about this perfume before i wish i had known about it my whole life it is so good i wear it every day i cannot get enough of it, i have tried many perfumes and none of them have smelled so good to me. this is my everyday perfume i wear it for every occasion. this perfume screams love to me! another thing i love about this perfume is the bottle is is so pretty and chic i have this perfume placed on my vanity and it just looks so cute, it is not to strong it is just the perfect perfume, i know that it is pricey but it is so worth it, the perfume stays on me the whole day that is another reason why i love it so much. other perfumes that i have tried out wear out after an hour but this one doesn't!