1.4

1.4

Terrible

from Austin TX

Comments about Flower.com:

I would rate this with Zero Stars if I could. Here is why...its pretty simple.
I ordered flowers for my wife for our anniversary....they were not delivered.
Flower.com is a flower delivery service and I ordered flower delivery. So that would basically make their service a complete failure.

Skip this service and go (direct) local.

Don't Expect to Get What You Ordered

Comments about Flower.com:

I ordered an arrangement for a funeral and paid the extra fee to have a larger, lusher arrangement. What was delivered didn't look anything like the product I ordered. The card had errors on it. I uploaded photos and sent a complaint. The only offer to resolve the issue was to get the plant back from the grieving family in order for them to deliver a replacement or a $10 refund (the arrangement cost $80). The company "won't guarantee specific size, this will depend on the florist." Feeling ripped-off and I wouldn't recommend using this company.

Just because you select an arrangement, doesn't guarantee that is what you are going to get. (I ordered a modern-style plant arrangement in a glass dish -- they delivered a small wicker basket with 3 very small plants that didn't look anything like what I ordered.)

Product Selection
They have lovely arrangements on their website -- but they don't guarantee that is what you will get.

Product Pricing
I could have picked up this type of arrangement at any local grocery store for a third of what I paid and made sure there weren't errors on the card.

Customer Service
They will call you and give you the same answer, over and over. Don't expect a refund.

Shipping and Returns
They blame it all on the local florist, but won't tell you who they used. They don't guarantee their product.

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Funeral Flowers Did Not Arrive

Comments about Flower.com:

I had arranged delivery for a friend's mom's funeral. I got a phone call from flower.com at the end of the day to let me know they were unable to get out to deliver. I was upset but they did promise to have them delivered the next day. At the end of the day I received another phone call stating they were unable to get someone out to deliver again. At this point, I was very frustrated! They offered a $10 discount on my order and promised delivery the next day. A few days went by and I assumed they were finally delivered then to my surprise I got another call, almost a week later and my flowers were still not delivered! This company is the biggest joke and obviously do not value customers or respect the occasion and meaning of flowers. I cancelled my order and would never recommend this company.

Customer Service
Terrible!

• Product Selection:
  • Product Pricing:
  • Customer Service:
  • Shipping and Returns:

Funeral Flowers did not Arrive for the Service at ALL!

from Granada Hills, CA

Comments about Flower.com:

I ordered flowers for a funeral service for a family member who lives3,000 miles from me; when I spoke to the son of the deceased and asked him about the arrangement, he didn't know anything about it. IT NEVER WAS DELIVERED. Then, when I called their customer service department, they told me they didn't know what happened. Another customer service rep told me that the faxed order didn't get to the florist. This is a comedy of errors. Yet another customer service rep mentioned that it's a month later, the funeral is over! HELLLOOOO, really???? Then the rep told me they would take these charges off my credit card - as if it were a favor! Stay away from this place; I have ordered flowers online from other companies and NEVER had this experience. It is so embarassing to send flowers, particularly to a funeral service, only to learn they were never delivered. This company totally disrespects the people that give them business. This is unacceptable!

No delivery, no service

from Austin, TX

Comments about Flower.com:

I decided to try flower.com because I liked their online selection for Valentines more than the place I usually use. Boy was that a mistake. Ordered a $70 bundle for delivery with 1pm early delivery charge for the Friday before Valentines (Monday). It never arrived, nobody called, nobody emailed, they could not be reached. The next day I got a call back promising delivery on Monday, which I agreed to for a discount. They blamed a vague "florist problem" Of course, no delivery Monday either. No responses from customer service. Never had this kind of trouble with iFlorist, at least if their florist has a problem they will call. flower.com still has not confirmed that I will get a refund.

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER, GOOD THING IT WAS NOT FOR FUNERAL!

from Southaven, MS

Comments about Flower.com:

THIS ORDER WAS PLACED FOR SAME DAY DELIVERY AT 11 AM. FOR A SPECIAL BIRTHDAY, THE ARRANGEMENT WAS ABOUT 100.00. I UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS CAN GO WRONG, BUT AT 5:45  PM THEY NOTIFIED ME THAT THE ARRAGEMENT WAS NOT GOING TO BE DELIVERED AND OFFERED ME FIRST 5.00 DOLLARS CREDIT AND AN APOLOGY LETTER,  THEN TEN DOLLARS. I EXPLAINED THAT THEY NEEDED TO DO BETTER THAN THAT WENT TO TEN. TO ME RECEIVING THAT CALL AT THAT TIME WAS INCONSIDERATE, THERE WAS NOT EVEN TIME TO PURCHASE ANOTHER GIFT. PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE MICO, SAMANTHA, THIS MANAGERS DONT CARE ABOUT KEEPING A CUSTOMER HAPPY. ( MORE LIKELY THEIR PROFIT IS 50% AT LEAST, THEY COULD HAVE EITHER TAKEN A LOSS, NEXT TIME I WOULD HAVE RETURNED TO THEM, IF THEY WOULD HAVE CARE)  ALSO THEY STATED THAT I SHOULD HAVE CALLED INSTEAD OF USING ONLINE ORDERING BOTH OF THIS MANAGERS NEED TO GET TRAINING ON HOW TO MAINTAIN CUSTOMERS.

My order did not arrive, customer service is joke.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Flower.com:

My order did not arrive when promised.  No email was sent or phone call made to inform me of this.  I only found out when I spoke with my Mother and nothing had arrived on Saturday as promised.  Nothing arrived on Sunday or Monday either.  I used the online inquiry and only got a response that the flowers I had ordered were unavailable with no effort to address the situation.  I tried to call customer service which is only an answering service.  No one has bothered to return my call.  I will never shop with them again and I am canceling the charge through my credit card company (because although they never delivered they did charge my card).

Awful service, untrustworthy, do not waste your money

from Mckinney, TX

Comments about Flower.com:

I ordered a floral arrangement for my Grandmother's 95th Birthday.  Order was placed two days prior to requested delivery date.  The day of delivery, at 12:00 CST, I received a phone call stating Flowers.com would be unable to deliver my order unless I agreed to pay an extra $35 delivery fee.  They claimed that they had searched around the area and were unable to find any other delivery for less.  This problem was communicated on THE DAY the order was to be delivered to my Grandmother, even though the order had been placed two days prior.  Flowers.com left me no time to make other arrangements to get another florist involved so the flowers would be delivered on-time.  The customer service representatives were rude and in no way compassionate to my situation - just kept repeating that they needed more money as I was in tears over the situation they placed me in.  When I requested a manger's name and contact information they would only provide a generic e-mail address and stated they were 'not allowed' to give me a name or connect me.  PLEASE do not waste your precious time or money dealing with this company - they are awful and have no respect for their customers.  I plan to report them to the BBB.  I hope this review helps someone else out there from encountering what I just did.

buds arrived and bloomed to a beautiful bouquet.

from Bryant, AR

Comments about Flower.com:

ordered flowers (1 doz. roses) and they arrived on the date requested.  buds arrived and they were wrapped in plastic.  two days after the plastic was removed the buds opened in full bloom.  they were beautiful.