Other Mortgage Lenders:

Pros

Cons

Home Loan For Vacation/Retirment Home

Comments about Florida Home Funding:

I responded to a direct mailer sent to me from Florida Home Funding (something which I never do) as I was in the process of shopping for a vacation home. I had never worked with a broker before and Shahram's interaction with me was an excercise in patience and professionalism for him as he spent an incredible amount of time educating me on the broker process even as my other potential lender was trying to tell me negative things about brokers. His professionalism earned my business and his hard work, patience, and responsiveness has earned my recommendation. I would recommend Florida Home Funding to anyone whom is consiering buying a house.

Customer Service
Both Shahram and Cindie worked diligently to anser any question I had in a timely manner. Knowing I had the two of them working for my best interests made the pocess as good as it could have been.

Our Best Mortgage Experience was at Florida Home Funding

Comments about Florida Home Funding:

We've gone through the mortgage process numerous times but have found that using Shahram Sondi at Florida Home Funding has been our best experience by far.
We've used Florida Home Funding several times in recent years and have no hesitation in referring them to family & friends.
In fact, we are about to work with them again very shortly.

Customer Service
Customer service is excellent at Florida Home Funding. There's complete communication so you know what's happening throughout the process.

Types/Options
Shahram Sondi's vast experience within the mortgage industry is an asset you want on your side when shopping for mortgage products. He listens and fully understands your individual financial situation and is able to offer a variety of options that would best suit your needs.

mortgage refinance

Pros

Cons

Comments about Florida Home Funding:

I highly recommend Shahram. As an attorney I have limited time. The biggest pain with financing is the time involved in the process. By streamlining the application process Shahram made my life a hell of a lot easier. Use him, he's the best!

Customer Service
        Shahram and cindie are a pleasure to work with.

Types/Options
        Best mortgage rates in town