Other E-commerce Websites:
FloraQueen

FloraQueen

Beautiful flowers

Comments about FloraQueen:

Thankyou for delivering such a beautiful bouquet to make my sister birthday so special.
I have used your company before and always get a great and reliable service. I havd in error given the wrong address but Flora queen contacted my sister by phone and made arrangements to deliver to the correct address for me. I ordered my flowers in England for this delivery to Madrid and it is so lovely to know I can truly rely on Flora Queen to deliver my flowers despite having the incorrect details .Thankyou so much and I look forward to ordering from you again as you provide great value for money.
The lovely driver did not give the surprise away but just wanted confirmation of my sisters address and just explained he had a delivery for her. She was delighted to receive her birthday flowers and bottle of wine .I and am so pleased the Flora Queen contacted me to let me know they had managed this on my behalf

Beautiful flowers on time

Comments about FloraQueen:

I sent flowers in mother's day to my mother in Brazil, she loved! The service was great, they delivered on time (Sunday), before 13:00 pm, the price was the best I found and the flowers was gorgeous, not exactly the same as shown in the website, but I understand that we don't have the same flowers in all countries.