Other Snacks & Cookies:
Flipz
Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels

Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels

Salty and Sweet!

Flipz White Fudge and Chocolate covered pretzels are so good! I love the combination of salty and sweet! I don't like pretzels but love them if they are coated in chocolate. I got tired of melting chocolate and dipping them myself, so I gave Flipz a try. They are so good! The chocolate tastes great-it's sweet and rich. I hosted a baby shower and dyed some white chocolate pale pink and dipped pretzels in it. Well, having so much to do, I forgot to bring them to the shower. I ran to the Kroger across the street and bought several bags of Flipz White chocolate covered pretzels and threw them in a big bowl. Everyone loved them! I ran out of them in no time! I don't even bother dipping pretzels anymore-I just buy Flipz!

tasty treats

I love Flipz, both the White Fudge and Chocolate covered ones. They're a lot more enjoyable to me that Pretzel M&M's. They're pretty much the same as the chocolate covered pretzels you can get in bulk at some markets, only the packaging keeps them really fresh and creamy. (I've gotten chocolate covered pretzels before with dried out chocolate and stale pretzels, but Flips are consistent and always good.) I wish someone would come out with a gluten free pretzel like these.

Chocolate And Pretzels

from USA, Indiana

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

These chocolate covered pretzels are awesome. I love chocolate and I love pretzels so this is a match made in heaven. The chocolate and the salt from the pretzels will make your taste buds sing.

I usually enjoy these snacks while watching movies or during a rainy day while reading a book. If you like chocolate and pretzels, give these a try.

Pretzels covered in either white or milk chocolate.

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

Flipz White Fudge and Chocolate covered pretzels are pretty good. They are a nice way to satisfy a craving for something both salty and sweet. However, the pretzels are too thin and the chocolate coating could be heavier too. I don't usually waste the calories on these.

They're great!

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

Flipz White Fudge and Chocolate Covered Pretzels are my favorite brand of bagged chocolate covered pretzels. What's good about them is the quality of the pretzels. The pretzels still retain their salt which goes great with the chocolate. The chocolate on them is great also. It's very sweet, but doesn't taste cheap. Together, the pretzels and chocolate create a great snack. I recommend these for any chocolate lover!

tasty treats

Salty and Sweet!

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

White Chocolate lovers- Pick me!..im good!

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

I have been a fan of these delicious white chocolate pretzels since i discovered them about 3 years back, and now, I love them as a delicious treat! I am a huge fan of white chocolate Reese's so I thought WC pretzels well why not? And now, im glad i tried them. Simply, its just good tasting pretzels covered in white chocolate and they taste amazing ! what more could you ask for?

Both are great

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

Both the white chocolate and milk chocolate covered pretzels are really good. When I first tired these, I wasn't expecting the sweet and salty flavor to be delicious. I prefer the white chocolate pretzels over the milk chocolate ones. I also like that there is a variety of chocolate covered pretzels.

Sweet and salty goodness

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

I love these way more than anyone should. A perfect mix of sweet and salty, you'll find it hard not to just keep shoveling these it. Making chocolate covered pretzels is a pain and the ratio is never as perfect as these. I prefer the white chocolate over the milk chocolate pretzels, but they are both pretty good, and the price is very reasonable.

Best product!

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

This is my all time favorite snack to eat. It mixes sweet and salty perfectly! I would eat them everyday if i could! They are delicious and cheap too! I think these pretzels are great for kids and the whole family. This product needs to be in every home!

Great, cheap chocolate pretzels

Comments about Flipz - White Fudge and Chocolate covered Pretzels:

Growing up, I remember chocolate covered pretzels to be a luxury that could only be found in candy shops; so when these came out I was ecstatic. They taste great in both the white and milk chocolate flavors; neither is too sweet, and there's a perfect chocolate-to-pretzel ratio.

They're not as good as the ones you find in the glass case at the candy shop, but for an everyday indulgence, they're pretty good.