Other Misc. Vitamins:

My godson loves these, other godkids not so much.

Comments about Flintstones Gummies with Calcium & Vitamin D Children's Multivitamin/Multimineral Supplement 50 gummies (Bayer):

My godson is a very picky young man and his parents have wanted to give him vitamins for a while but he refused to take them. When keeping him for his parents, we decided I would give it a try. I did notice he liked gummy worms and other candies such as that and saw these on the shelf at the pharmacy. I gave him one of these one morning and he took it no problem. When he found out they were vitamin and good for him, he was amazed that they didn't "taste like dirty feels".

The reason I don't give them a higher rating is that this particular gummy was very hard to find in the stores after we purchased the initial bottle. The only place his parents have been able to get them is on Amazon.com. He said they weren't as sweet as gummy candy but still tasted good.

Another down point is that at room temp they stick together and you have to pry them apart. It's been suggested to stick them in the fridge and shake the jar to get them apart but I've found that it doesn't work.

Also his other brother and sisters hate them. They hate the gummy texture.