Other Foot Care Products:
Flexitol Heel Balm

Flexitol Heel Balm

FLEXITOL HEEL BALM

Comments about Flexitol Heel Balm:

Well the overall ratings of FLEXITOL HEEL balm is a very good product to use for issues with your heels.I personally have had problems with my heels and couldn't find anything to really work.Until I was informed about FLEXITOL HEEL balm.This product really works and gets rid of the dryness ands cracks.Not only does it gets rid of them,it really keeps the dryness and cracks from coming back just as long you use this product for a little while.So now I can wear flip flops without socks unlike before.Thanks FLEXITOL.

Flexitol Heel Balm works for diabetics too.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Flexitol Heel Balm:

Len has all the health issues that go with being a diabetic for 38 years. He has neuropathy of the feet. His feet will crack and bleed from time to time. I buy him all kinds of foot creams, to prevent this.

In the mail I received a 0.1 ounce (3 g) package of Flexitol Heel Balm for rough, dry feet. I passed it straight over to him. He had scaling on the bottoms of his feet, so squeezed out some of the really thick balm, and rubbed it into the area. It has a slight smell, which is pleasant.

There was enough in the sachet to do the underneath of his feet for 3 days. In that short time there was already an improvement, they had turned from scaly to still looking dry, but much improved.