3.6

3.6

I Miss The OLD Flents

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs:

I have used Flents for quite a few years and although they used to be great, the newer ones are not as good as they used to be in density and sound blocking as well as shape retention. I found that other ear plugs that are not quite as comfortable (Hearos) block the sound better now which is disappointing as Flents were the best for a long time due to their better honed ear shape.

Although the old Flents used to block out just about everything, the newer ones are not as nice. They do block out sound, but I feel as if they only block out some sound as compared to the older ones that used to block out most sound. The newer ones are less dense and they lose their shape easily too.

These are not quite as dense as other more effective ear plugs, but they still are pretty easy to use. You simply roll them between thumb and forefinger and slip them into the ear canal and they expand to fit your ear. These are not as dense as they used to be, so many times they will not expand to fit the ear canal securely which does let in some sound.

Immediacy
Because these don't always fit into the ear well, and I have to put them in repeatedly to try to get a good fit and solid sound blocking, I am rating this category 3.

Side Effects
Although these don't make my ear canals sore like they used to with repeated usage over time, they also don't last very long either, or block as much sound. So, that means you have to get new ones quite often. It used to be that I could use a pair of ear plugs for a long time before I had to replace them. These are not quite as nice or durable.

• Immediacy:
  • Side Effects:

Great pair of ear plugs for the value

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs:

Flents is a first-rate pair of ear plugs. It is effective at reducing noises of things you don't want to hear. The pair I have is 29 NRR and although there have been some complaints about this pair of ear plugs, so far it has worked wonders for me. The only drawback is the ear plugs are stiff when you first use it but after one use it fits right into your ear.

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs:

Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs are some of the best ear plugs out there. I tried some other ear plugs before using these that left my ears snore and did an adequate job at keeping the noise out. I stumbled across these ear plugs after the ones that I normally buy were out of stock, and I am glad that they were. Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs help to reduce noise instantly, I no longer have to try and not listen to my roommate talk and talk and talk as I try to go to sleep every night. I love these ear plugs because they can be twisted and inserted into the ear at an angle which provides a great deal of comfort to my ears. I like the fact that most packages come with a case for you to carry around a set of the ear plugs. Also, this is a most have product if you sleep in the same bed with someone who snores. It is like they don’t even snore anymore, you simply won’t hear them snoring any longer, these work that well! I like the fact that they come out of my ear during the night, once everyone else in my household is asleep. A+++ product!!!

Flents Ear Plugs help you shut out the noise.

from Hartsdale, NY

Comments about Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs:

Through college and several years after, I suffered from having noisy neighbors. I don't know why it took me so long to discover that sleeping with ear plugs works wonders. I think I was given a sample pair of these on an airplane about 10 years ago, and I tried them out one night. I went right out and purchased a box of these soon after. Ever since, I have trusted Flents Quiet Time to ensure me uniterrupted sleep. I've even been able to fall asleep while my neighbors were having a loud birthday party well into the wee hours of the morning, as well as when the strip mall next to my apartment was being repaved in the middle of the night. Initially, it did take some getting used to the feeling of having the ear plugs in my ears, but once it became second-nature, I found them to be extremely comfortable. They also fit much more snugly in the ear than some of the other brands. I consider these high-quality ear plugs, and I will continue to use them for as long as I need to get some sleep... and with a 3-year-old, that's often.

Not as good as the past product.

from Tarpon Springs, FL

Comments about Flents Quiet Time Ear Plugs:

***Flents Quiet Time Earplugs are just NOT the way they used to be. These purple earplugs are hard to insert, and lose their shape immediately. They do NOT conform to your ear size. I wish they were like the past earplugs. The orange ones..those could block out a jackhammer noise!! Oh well...***