4.9

4.9

Pros

Cons

• Shipping and Returns:

Everyone needs this great product!

from Ames, iowa

Comments about Fitbit.com:

Fitbit charges are the perfect product for the average person who wants to stay fit and track their steps in a fast and easy way. The fitbit charge tracks your every step, tracks your sleep and has a watch feature which will help everyone stay healthy. This product was made by health enthusiast themselves, they made sure they are durable and easy to use for the average person. Whether you use the fitbit to track your steps to get in shape or just to know how much you do actually walk during the day, this product excels in it all.
Style: One of the fitbit charges biggest attribute is that the band comes in many sizes and colors to accommodate everyone. The fitbit company lets you customize your fitbit to your own personal style. They also have many different types of fitbits, such as the charge, which I have; flex, blaze, alta, and surge. These all have a little bit of a different style and features to them. There is another attribute that accommodates all users of the fitbit, you can either get a buckle or a clasp for how you want it to stay on. I personally have the clasp and I love it but the buckle is just as convenient. Some people may say that the clasp falls off easier than the buckle but I personally have no problem with that.
Quality: What makes this fitbit high quality? They are very durable and It is also waterproof, you can wear it all day everyday even if you are working out and sweating. The fitbit company has a warranty on all the products they sell. If something happens to your fitbit within a year of purchase you can call the company and get a new one within a week for free. The fitbit is very comfortable and just feels like you are wearing a watch or wristband it is not big and bulky like some other products.
Reliability: The fitbit is the most reliable product I have been introduced to, I have had mine for almost six months and I have had no problems with it. All you have to make sure is done is that you have it charged, which the batter

Motivating app

from Florida

Comments about Fitbit.com:

This app is very motivating. It allows you to set goals, you are able to see your progress and how much time is left in the day to reach your goal. It gets you up and moving. Just yesterday I was down to two hours left to reach my goal for a challenge I participated in and saw I was 2,000 steps away from where I needed to be. So I ended up getting up and ride my stationary bike. I really love this app!

Great idea but needs a manual

from Morrisville, PA

Comments about Fitbit.com:

After all the hype and the assurances that this was a "walk in the park" tech toy and app, I bought the HR and began trying to set up the app. Although it is really to work with your phone, you must set it up using your computer. Couldn't set up,with my iPad!

After finally getting the set up, no real instructions, just prompts, I needed to sync with my iPhone 5s. That took a call into the customer service. It took 25 minutes to get this done. It did sync to my iPad.

Day 2: the app doesn't sync from the wristband to the iPhone again. Had to delete the app and re download. Same thing on Day 3. It seems to since faster to my iPad than my phone. Well, tomorrow is another day. So far, the sleep part seems to think if I lie in bed reading, I am sleeping. It also misses a lot of stairs and some steps.

Great tool to help stay active

Comments about Fitbit.com:

Fitbit.com is a website is a tool that helps people stay healthy and fit. Fitbit.com has lots of tools that can be added to the dashboard to help with keeping track of how active you are in regards to walking (steps). You can also track exercise, calorie intake, food intake, water intake, active minutes throughout the day, and there are many other tools to help you stay healthy. You can also view your weekly progress. You can add or delete numerous dashboard tools to what is needed for any lifestyle in working towards or continuing a healthy lifestyle. You can also interact within the Fitbit community on the website. The Fitbit website can also be used to purchase a number of Fitbit products and accessories.

The website is easy to use and navigate.

Product Pricing
Fitbit.com is a free source, but you have to purchase a Fitbit product in order to take full advantage of the website.

Super helpful

Comments about Fitbit.com:

When I got my Fitbit One, I bought it for the pedometer. I had no idea the real power of the fitbit website. I have used this website for two different things: 1) to order an aria scale and 2) to manage and keep track of my steps, sleep, and food. Fitbit.com has been excellent on both those points. For the Aria scale order, I knew exactly what I wanted and was able to easily navigate the website. I received free shipping with my order. It shipped quickly and I had no other issues. As far as logging my daily activities, it is also super simple. I like how the dashboard greets me when I have met my goals for the day.

It is just as easy to use as any other website.

Product Selection
They have their products in stock and ready to ship.

Product Pricing
The pricing for the products on fitbit.com is what you will find in most retail stores. The One and Aria are not cheap, but I believe that they are worth it.

Customer Service
I have never had any issues with using fitbit.com

Shipping and Returns
On my order for the Aria scale, I received free shipping, which was super nice. The product shipped quickly and I received my scale within four days.

• Shipping and Returns:

Makes staying healthy easy!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Fitbit.com:

If you have a fitbit activity tracker or are thinking about getting one then fitbit.com is a great place to be on and to start learning things. I linked up my fit bit to this website the first day I got it and found out that it offers so many different options and available tools to help you be able to lose weight, it really is great how much that they offer people and how easy it is to maneuver through the website and find out more ways to use your activity tracker and the website. On fitbit.com you can log all of the food that you eat and log all of the exercise. It will take your height and your weight and figure out an amount of calories that you can consume in a day and how many calories you burn doing a workout. It also links up with your fitbit and counts how many steps you took which tells you about your fitness level and how much you really do in a day. You can order more fitbit products which include the activity trackers and even a scale that will also link up with the website and your phone via bluetooth connections. Prices are great and shipping is so fast, their customer service is fantastic and they are very helpful and want to see you succeed in your journey.

• Shipping and Returns:

Keeps you motivated for your weightloss and fitness journey

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Fitbit.com:

Before purchasing a Fit Bit, I checked out their site to see how things worked and figure out if I wanted to make the $100 investment. The site is fantastic. It has information about all the available Fit Bit products and accessories and even has great comparison information to help you make your decision. I recently purchased a Fit Bit and my unit is now connected with the site. You can link your unit through your Fit Bit account and then easily see your daily (and weekly and monthly) progress. I love the easy visuals for your daily dashboard. You can quickly ascertain where you are in relation to your goal and how much more activity you need in order to get there. I also love the community section. There are forums with a variety of topics including how to use the fitbit (in the help forums), general health and fitness discussions and questions and also activity groups. The activity groups are fun because they can provide you additional motivation to keep moving and get to your goals with likeminded people. I found groups for my hobby (Sweet Adelines) and for my faith (Catholic). I also joined the group for my geographic area. It is nice to be able to share discussions with people who you share interests with.
Overall, this site is a fantastic compliment to the fit bit devices or a great resource to check out if you are thinking of getting a fit bit.

The site is very user friendly. It only took me a few minutes to get everything set up.

Customer Service
Customer service is extremely responsive, friendly and informative.

Very Helpful

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Fitbit.com:

It works, you just have to put in the effort. There's no magic wand to be waved that will help you lose weight, however this is a really helpful tool. I like the way its set up and how you can arrange the categories the way you want. If there is something that you don't feel is necessary to your weight loss goals, you can remove it from your dashboard.

The set up is very intuitive. It's simple to use and can be done with very little reading of the instructions that come with your Fitbit. Downloading the app is free and it prompts you through the entire registration process. It finds your device as long as you have a Wi-Fi signal and counts your steps, tells you how many miles you've walked, how many calories you've burned and depending on your device will also track your sleep patterns. I tend to believe that the calories burned is a little on the optimistic side, but I'm no expert.

Product Pricing
The devices that go with this are a little pricey, but I feel like they're well worth the cost.

Great site!!!

Comments about Fitbit.com:

I received a FitBit Flex for Christmas and quickly set it up to sync with my phone and set goals on the website. Since having the FitBit, I've found many ways to set goals, gain encouragement and talk to other people who are using it. Helpful tips from people in the forum are great too. You can track your progress by syncing the FitBit to your computer using the dongle, or track progress on your smart phone. The interface of the website is very user friendly. Once you've set up your profile there are several boxes on your homescreen that show where you are in progress for that day. I find tracking food is easier on the website than on the app. The forums are great when you have a question about how to track something and joining a group provides extra incentive to help you move towards your goals. Badges are also displayed on the website after you've completed some challenges - 5000 in a day, 50km for example.

Makes Losing Weight Simple

from Des Moines, IA

Comments about Fitbit.com:

Fitbit.com is a great tracker with my Fitbit Force. I love that with my dongle, I can easily sync all my activity for the day. My dashboard online has everything I need for my weight loss goals right in one nice interface. I can add my water intake, activities, food, sleep, and more. You can setup a weight loss plan, as well as track how efficiently you sleep. I love how simple it is for me to add my calories for the day, and surprisingly, the database had nearly every food I've consumed. Before my Fitbit, it was difficult to know just how many calories I consumed in a day, and now I have a much better handle on what I'm eating. I couldn't understand why I wasn't losing weight, and once I realized it was my calorie intake, I've been able to lose weight much more easily. I love that my Fitbit allowed me to pinpoint what I was doing wrong in my lifestyle that was keeping me from my weight loss goals. It's truly an all around wellness tool.