Other Stationary Bikes:
FitDesk
FD-X
FitDesk FDX Exercise Desk

FitDesk FDX Exercise Desk

Great for working out at home

Comments about FitDesk FDX Exercise Desk:

The fit desk gives me some well needed movement and exercise throughout the day since I have a very sedentary job at home. The seat is adjustable so you can make yourself as comfortable as you want. I love the surface of the desk because the material they use on the surface prevents my laptop from slipping off. The resistance mechanism on this bike is very good. The fluid rotation allows me to get a very constant pedaling speed and therefore a great cardio work out!

• Comfort:

Does what it's supposed to do

from Bloomsburg, PA

Comments about FitDesk FDX Exercise Desk:

The FitDesk is such a useful and needed product, with how sedentary we have become. I don't use it as much as I know I should, but it does help me sneak in more activity throughout my day. It is easy to use, smooth enough, and is also relatively small so it doesn't take up a huge amount of space. It is a little bit heavy to move around, but does have little wheels on the back legs that make it easier, I'd imagine especially on non-carpeted surfaces. The desk part can be removed if you're not using it as a desk, but is easy to put back on when you want to use it as a desk again. Also comes with bands to hold your laptop so it doesn't slide around or anything. One more little plus is while it doesn't have a water bottle holder, I've found where the X of the bike is, a water bottle fits perfectly. I have a bad back, and this doesn't bother it. I don't sit for extended periods using this as a desk, though, because mine doesn't have a back rest and so it isn't the *most* comfortable ever after a while, but still, it does it's job and I would recommend it.

• Comfort: