Other Musical Toys:
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Music Table

Fisher-Price Music Table

Love this table!

This is the first kind of baby/music table we have ever had and it is awesome!  My youngest is an early walker, she started at 8 months!  I loved that the legs came off and I could put the table part on the floor when she was younger, she loved hearing the music and touching everything.  Then she started to pull up and could push the table around.  She still enjoys interacting with this table and using it as a walker sometimes.  There is a volume adjustment switch on the bottom to have it play softer or louder.  The on/off switch on top can be put into two settings: learning time or music time.  In learning time they sing through the alphabet when you spin the steering wheel in the middle and count from 1 to 10 when you press the cookies.  It sneezes when you press the salt and pepper shakers.  It also says, "yummy in your tummy" and red apple when you spin the apple.  It also says square, triangle and circle when you push the shapes on the pizza.  In music time it sings a song about stirring soup and plays musical melodies when you spin the apple, push the shapes, etc. I love this product!

loud and annoying but entertains the kid.......

The fisher price music table needs a volume control! And how about a mute button while we are at it? My son played with his fisher price music table for about a year, from the time he was just pulling up and standing holding onto something until he was running all over the place. As a bigger kid he still enjoyed stopping at his table and making noise! I am glad he liked his fisher price music table, but I am very glad he has finally outgrown it. this table was a very sturdy well made toy (unfortunately none of the noise makers ever quit working) that took a pounding from my rought toddler and kept on working great. It was rather loud and very annoying and disturbing to some adults who had to hear the noises over and over, but very pleasing to the one year old crowd. overall the fisher price music table is a great toy for kids and parents can put up with it to see their child happily playing!

FUN, FUN, FUN TOY

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I think that this toy is the most played with toy for our baby that we have. Fisher Price is always coming through for our children. This toy is not only cute and has a large variety of interactive toys but it helps t he babies learn things and grow to be acctive in this world. I love that you can leave the legs off and have it flat on the floor for when they are just sitting. That also gets them to be excited about this toy. And also familiar with what it all does. That way when you put it up the legs it makes them wonder where the toys went and want to get up there to see and play with them. I think maybe the second time I put it by him on the legs he was already pulling himself up to play with the toys. The music is adjustable and not very loud or not annoying at all either. It is not too large and does not take up to much space. Specially considering how much it has to offer. The price is also very good and won't break your bank.

This musical table is the best!

from Tarzana, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I bought this for my one year old daughter for her birthday. This has proved to be one of her best toys and keeps her entertained for hours. It has a lot of activities that can help with developing motor skills. It has a variety of songs on the musical setting and also has a Spanish version if you are interested in foreign language learning. My daughter loves all the components of the table like turning the pages of the book or messing with the laptop. Recently she has learnt to dance too and so she plays some music on the table and dances to it too. It is fun to watch her playing with the table and also gives me some time to do other stuff. I would recommend this table to everyone and this is my go-to baby shower gift.

loud and annoying but entertains the kid.......

from Hartford, MI

awesome music table!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I got this music table from amazon because I got a amazon gift card from the baby shower. At that time, all baby stuffs are ready. I then decide to buy some toys. I found the music table had a good review and looks fantastic. There are a lot of fun on this table. My baby begin to play it when she can sit well. I just turn the legs off and put this music table on the carpet. My daughter likes to pat every key on the table and make some sounds. She is so exciting when she hear the sounds she made. When my daugher can stand up. I put the legs on and my baby likes to walk around this music table. My daughter plays this table almost every day, but it is still working very well. I think this table can work no problem for another one or two years. I am happy that my daughter did not loose her interest in this toy so far. The cons is that the legs can slide on hard floor. You need take care if it is on hard floor. Anyway, it is a great toy.

music!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I bought this fisher - price music table for my 5 months old daughter. She likes this music table very much. ThIS Fisher - price music table looks very popular online. Many moms recommend this music table. You can find lot of fun on the table. This table has four legs which can be removed. When my daughter can sit, we remove the legs and my daughter can play it on the carpet. Now we put the legs on because she can stand up now. She likes to walk around table and pat all keys on the table. My husband kidding that we bought a walker rather than the music table. There are a lot of sounds and lights on the table. When my daughter play it, I can feel her exciting. My daughter is 12 month now. She still like it very much. I am also satistified with the good quality of this music table. We used this table for almost six months. So far, it still works very well. The cons is that when I put this music table on our wood floor, it slides.

You Should Try The Fisher-Price Music Table, it's Lovely

from Highland Park, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

My six month old daughter got this for Christmas and it has been the best toy she and i have ever received. She learned to pull up playing on it and she loves to play and dance to the music. it has some of the best fetures on it and so much for her to do with four corners full of learning fun. Each has an entire interactive learning center with lights and a friendly character that she can play with, she can learn her letters, numbers, counting, first words, colors, shapes, opposites, animals and much more there is also 50 sing-along songs in english and Spanish, tunes, and real instrument sounds and a variety of music styles. all this fun keeps her very busy while i do my house work.

It keeps her busy for hours! I would highly recommend this toy to other parents! It was well worth the money spent on it!! It also breaks down easy, so it is nice to take it to grandma's to play with as well.

Fisher-Price Music Table is a great entertainer for the kids!!!

from Carver, MN

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I bought the Fisher-Price Music Table when my son was one year old during thanks giving sale in target. I bought this for a pretty good price. It has lot of different activities that babies can enjoy. It has music, numbers, alphabets, colors, shapes and many more. I should say that this is the only toy that my son has used a lot for the last two years. My son is three years old now and he still loves to play with this. It has lot of songs for the kids, a phone which sings. This music table teaches spanish too. It has a laptop with the alphabets on it and it is lot of fun. It has four different modes and in the imagination modes it brings the real life sounds, tunes and music. It is very durable and my son has dropped it so many times and it still lasts until now. you can either set it up as a table or keep it in the floor after taking those legs and let the kids play with it. My son absolutely loves it and he never leaves it alone. I liked it so much so i bought it for my sister's kids in india and they loved it too!!! Worth for the money and absolute fun for the kids!!!

my kids love their table

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

**MY children love this fisher price music table I love the fact that it has music and activities and so many at that the telephone says the numbers and that when you move the computer and close it it will tell baby open and close and the little mouse says up and down. this table is great at teaching kids the basics and makes it so much fun for kids at that! I like the price tag to very affordable and batteries last a long time in this toy too whitch makes for additional money saved! I like this table better even than the leap frog table my son has and that is really saying something as that is also a great product. the fisher price music table makes a excellent gift for small children and toddlers and is a great learning tool as well. I recomend this highly for new parents and really think it has taught a lot of useful information to my kids and love fisher price for that! check one out you wont be disappointed!**

so much fun!

from Waynesboro, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

I bought the Fisher-Price Music Table for my son right before Christmas this year. I got it the day after Thanskgiving at TArget for a really good price so I also bought one for my mom's house and the babysitters house. We put them together and the assembly was very easy, just stick the legs of the table in the slots so that its secure. My son loves playing with his Fisher Price Music table. The phone that is on the table comes off and he will take it and even play with it by itself in the floor for long periods of time. It has a rattle inside that he likes. It has lots of lights and everything on it makes a sound. We also have the Baby Einstein Music table at our house and to me, it is just a little bit better but just because it has a little more on it. For the price, the Fisher Price verison is very nice and my child likes to lpay with it just as much as the other kind. He is just learnign to stand on his own and its a wonderful tool to help him develop that skill.

Best muscial toy we've bought

from Shakopee, MN

Comments about Fisher-Price Music Table:

Our daughter loves this toy! We have to take it with us when she goes over to the grandparents for sleepovers. Even though this is a pricy toy it's worth it. I stayed up and bought it the day after Thanksgiving super cheap and I'm glad I did! We gave it to our daughter when she was about 6 and half months old. I didn't put the legs on at first because she was so little. But she would lay on her tummy and play with it. Once she started crawling I added the legs. (The assembly is super easy! The legs just clip in to place.) At first she just crawled over and reached up and banged on it. But now she is crawling over and pulling herself up and standing there and playing! It's really nice to have a toy that can go through stages with her. I like that it has several different settings. Though I have only used the muscial setting. I believe there are 2 or 3 more settings you could use. I like that you can turn it off. So when we are traveling it is not constantly going off. And it helps to save the battereis.