Other Early Development Toys:
Baby Activity Centers, Musical Toys
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur

Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur

Lots of Loud Entertainment.

I have always been a huge fan of Fisher Price Toys.  I like the concept of the Roll-A-Rounds series because the actual toys will work in any of them.  Therefore, if you are missing a part of one, the balls will work on others.  It's also nice too because you can build a collection.

The Drop and Roar Dinosaur is one of the biggest toys in the collection but also one of the most interactive and fun ones.  My oldest daughter received this last year for Christmas from Santa and had a blast.  Even babies will enjoy this toy because the balls fit perfectly in their little hands.  A lot of the balls that go with this toys either make sounds or feel differently, giving hours of entertainment for the little ones.

In the Drop and Roar Dinosaur, children learn how to put the balls in different holes and watch them go down different paths.  Warning for parents, it is loud, but it is not overwhelming.  It is a lot of fun to watch children's faces light up as they come out the dinosaur's mouth.

I believe this toy is unisex, as it may look like a boy's toy, but my two daughters had hours of entertainment with the dinosaur.  It is kind of expensive,but you can find it on sale very often.  I would definately give the Drop and Roar Dinosaur two thumbs up, for hours of entertainment for all little ones!

Looks like lots of fun, but my daughter didn't think so.

I bought this toy for my daughter when they first came out because I thought it looked really fun.  My daughter is now four years old and plays with it more than she ever did when she was a baby.  This is probably only because it has been handed down to her baby brother and she wants a claim on it.  I bought it for her when she was 9 months old, which is about the age range suggested for this toy.

She seemed interested in it rarely, and even then it was more to try to eat the little fish on top of it than to drop the balls down in it.

However, it is one of the toughest toys I have ever seen.  My daughter and son are both climbers and it has with standed a lot of climbing expiditions and chewing matches with both of them.  It has barely a scratch on it.

The music it plays is very fun, but loud.  I would have liked it better if it had a quieter setting.  It lites up and makes a roaring sound which I thought was really cute.

I'm not sure if it was the toy, or my daughter but they didn't get along very well.  But overall this was a very cute and very tough toy!

A brightly colored and engaging toy

from Roswell, NM

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

The Drop in Roar Dinosaur is a brightly colored toy. It keeps the childs interest for some time and my grandson giggles when the balls roll out. I would recommend this toy for a baby who is not walking yet as well as an older child. There are no small pieces to be swallowed. A smaller child may require help to put the balls into the toy but when they come rolling out it is to the child's delight. The toy is rather large so may not be for the family with limited space in the play area. But if you have the space it is a fun addition. The only thing I thought could be improved upon is that when not playing with the toy there is no way to store the balls inside the dinosaur. Therefore they tend to get misplaced from time to time. The toy is easy to assemble and is a great way to spend playtime with your child. It will bring many smiles to you and baby's face.

Rooarin' Good Time With the Roll-A-Rounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

My little one loves playing with his Roll-A-Rounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur. The anticipation of waiting to see which route the ball takes down. The music and lights are great too. It isn't a huge toy, but large enough to be durable, and long lasting! The balls that this toys comes with are beyond cute. The baby dino in the egg is my favorite. The Dino is also really good on batteries. Which is a nice change for a childs toy.

We recomend the fisher price roll a rounds drop n roar dinosaur.

from Quincy, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

We recomend the fisher price roll a round drop n roar dinosaur. This toy has given my kids hours of enjoyment. My kids loved the sounds and lights. This toy was easy to store, clean, and play with. The sounds are fun not anoying like some toys. This toy can be played with as a group are with just a single child. This toy is worth buying.

great buy

from Midlothian, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

at first my son wasnt really interested in this toy because he was still a little young when i purchased it but he liked to watch the lights and listen to the music.  now he loves to stand up on it and can occasionally put the ball into the slot.  this prodcut can definatly keep him occupied for a while so it was worth the money.  this is actually the first thing he stood up

Fun toy

from Crum Lynne, PA

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

This is a fun toy for my son. He likes the music and likes to imitate the dinosaur roar. The lights make him laugh and it is very durable. He does play with it but not for long periods at a time. I guess he gets bored since it doesn't do too much, but he always comes back. I just which it was more compact.

So cool - you will want to play with it too!

from Orange Park, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

This toy is so fun!  My son loves to hear the sounds each ball makes and loves to see the lights flash.  It is a wonder every time he plays with it.  The balls that come with it are very cool too and we have to take one with us wherever we go to keep him entertained.  This toy delights my little one so much and looks so fun that I enjoy playing with it too!  It is a little big but is lightweight and easy to clean and move around.  The lights and sound can be turned off if you don't like the noises.  Every time a child comes to our house, their eyes are wide with wonder and that is the first toy they run to and the last one they are still playing with before they leave our home.  It was a great price and we absolutely love it!

I bought this toy because I wanted to play with it...

from Owensboro, KY

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

I purchased this toy when my daughter was one. I didn't buy it for her as much as I did for myself. I was entertained by the lights and balls in the store and eventually broke down and purchased it. Three years later I find myself, my four year old daughter, and my two year old son still playing with it in the middle of the living room. We all enjoy the sounds and the balls. It is an incredible toy. I just need to purchase another one...for myself.

A Roaring Good Time

from Martin, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

This is a fantastic toy that we have owned now for almost a year and my daughter, now 15 months, keeps going back to play with it day after day. This is a very durable toy. My daughter has tried sitting on the stairs a few times and has yet to break the bar that goes over the stairs.  At first she had trouble with actually dropping the balls in the holes, but she quickly became a pro.  She loves the lights and music.  This is definitely a good buy and I would absoultely buy it again!

Very cute toy, my son enjoyed playing with it

from Jackson, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

My son recieved this toy as a gift for his first birthday. When we got it out and let him play with it you could see the excitement in his face. When he was putting the balls where they were suppose to go you could see him wondering where it was going to come back out. ITs very cute and perfect for a child stretching out into new things.

Fun for all !

from Galesburg, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Roll-arounds Drop n Roar Dinosaur:

Wanted something for 2. This toy has been so much fun for all of us. The girls would crawl all over to catch the balls, and I or dad would put them in the holes. We bought more balls, and  they learned to do it for themselves, putting them in the holes and laughing with the sounds, music, and chasing the balls. No, they don't go far, but we fixed it so they would roll longer and they just loved playing with it. We needed space, so gave it to a friend, and her little girl just loves it. Lasting fun!!