Other Baby Jumpers:
Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo

Pros

Cons

This toy is so much fun!

We got this Jumperoo at our baby shower and were excited about it right away!  Our son started using it around 4 months as he was very sturdy and plenty big at that age.  This quickly became his favorite toy for many months.  He loved the bright colors and the lights and sounds.  It was easy to adjust the straps as he grew taller.  I liked that the toys were easy to take off and clean.  There was room for snacks to be put on there and the seat cushion came off easily to get washed.  This toy did take up quite a bit of space but was well worth it for the hours of fun.  My son used this toy (almost daily) until he was too tall and could no longer jump comfortably.  Compared to other Jumperoos it seemed to have a lot more interactve things for the kids to play with and was a big hit with our nephews when they came to visit.  I would recommend this to anyone looking for a jumperoo!  And, I also felt it was reasonably priced.

Like the variety of toys but can be annoying

I like that this toy is adjustable to babies height.  The toy is not easy to put together and is hard to adjust not to mention clean.  This is another toy from her grandparents.  They obviously liked the jungle theme.  To clean the pad on this you have to use a screw driver to take apart the frame and get out the cloth seat.  The music plays every time they bounce.  There is a popping up tiger.  A swinging parrot and and elephant.  There is also a lizard and one of those things you spin.  I am not sure about the price.  The toy has two sound modes.  There is a toy hanging down over the babies head for them to grab and a mirror for them to look into.  The toy is very loud and makes animal sounds in the music.  If you prefer something quiet this is a bad toy.  The toy is also repeatitive.  All in all it is an okay toy, except for being a touch loud.  I would not have bought it though since it is hard to clean, assemble, and even adjust.  Not my favorite of her toys she liked to play with the toys on the outside and not be in it.

AWESOME

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

My son began using the Rainforest Jumperoo at 4 months. Initially he was a bit overwhelmed and reserved. But, with repetition he was fast to to warm up to all of the attached toys and features. The jumperoo soon became his favorite toy and he used it multiple times a day until 8 - 9 months of age. The height can be adjusted to 3 settings which allows for the child to grow along with the toy. The seat is cloth, removable and machine washable. The attached toys are composed of plastic which can be easily cleaned as needed. It is lightweight and easily transportable. The base is stable and safe. It provided hours of amusement to my child which allowed this Mom time to attend to household chores! The price range is affordable and average in comparison to similar infant toys in the same category and it is well worth every penny! I highly recommend the Rainforest Jumperoo.

This jumper keeps babies entertained

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

I absolutely love this jumper! It's so great for babies to have fun with many options. There are toys to play with and chew on, music or other sounds when they jump up and down, and of course all the fun that is associated with jumping.

It is really easy for babies to move in the seat so that they can play with all the toys in a full circle. It bounces easily up and down, and is easy to adjust the level when your baby grows up. The best part is how it plays music when the baby jumps, encouraging them to jump more and allowing them to have more fun while jumping!

I love that I can put the baby right in the jumper, next to me at the computer, so he can have fun, and I can still talk to him and see him. This toy is a total life saver for giving parents some time to get things done while baby is having fun! It seems like most babies will be happy for at least 20-30 minutes in this jumperoo at a time, and will go in it at least twice a day without getting tired of it!!

My kids could not get enough!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

My son absolutely LOVED his Fisher Price Rainforest Jumparoo! He could not get enough of it. It was a little difficult to assemble, but once you did, it was well worth it. The Jumparoo has bright colors which babies love. There was lots to keep him occupied while he was in there. The sounds and music was also soothing and not overbearing and annoying like some babies products can be. The quality of the Fisher Price Rainforest Jumparoo was excellent. My son would be in the jumparoo for hours! Yes, hours. He was a sensory child and just needed to bounce and bounce and bounce. Bounce he did. He would actually tire himself out in the Jumparoo and fall asleep. It truly was a lifesaver. While he was in there I knew he was safe and secure and it allowed me to go around the house and do cleaning. My twin daughters enjoyed it as well. After three children using it all that needed to be done was sew the lining. Great buy!

Baby magic!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

We just got this and my 3 1/2 month old loves it! He is a high-needs baby that hates being put down. But he loves this! He is too young to fully play with it so I know as he grows he will discover new ways to play. Such a great product! We do limit his time as he is still under the recommended age.

jungle themed bouncer

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

My son just loves this thing. .My daughter did too. Not only is it short enough to where they can get their legs and bounce, when they do it makes sound and everything moves with it. They both just giggled at the animals hanging over there head. and the batteries seem to last longer than most of them.

Wonderful product

from La Vista, NE

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

The Rainforest Jumparoo is a wonderful, durable product. My daughter is the second child to use our jumper (her cousin used it before her), and it is still in one piece. My daughter loves it, and will spend 30 minutes at a time in it, which is very valuable to me. There are so many toys for her to spin and bat at, not to mention the joy she gets from bouncing in it! I know it may seem expensive, but it is a worthwhile, quality purchase.

Great jumperoo but needs more entertainment

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

This jemperoo is great for babies. It has adjustments for when baby grows taller. It is also very colorful and seat rotates easily so baby can turn to play with the other attachments. The music option is very quiet and not eye catching to baby. Some of the attachments are too hard for baby to twist or turn to make the music sound. The seat does come out for easy cleaning but can a bit difficult to put back in. Some of the attachments are hard to clean because of their location. All in all, this is a great product and I would recommend it other than the musical side to it. It does come apart easily for transportation which is always good when you have baby on the go!

Love it !

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

I've used this jumper for both of my children. They love swatting at the hanging toys and munching on the firefly (?) teether. They both love this jumper and when they are in it it's the only time I have time to get things done. It is also very easy to clean. I bought this product 3 years and it is still in great condition. It is built very well and I have never had an issue with it. It is probably my favorite baby item.

This is Great!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

I got the Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo for my daughter when she was 6 months old and she loved it so much! She used it up until she was around 12 months old and it provided her with so much entertainment. It was a big help for me too when I needed to get stuff done around the house or if I had to take a shower, I would put her in this right outside the door of the bathroom so I could see her and she could keep herself entertained. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with a little one. It is beneficial to both the baby and the parents and it is worth every penny.

Jump around! Jump around! Jump up jump up and get down!

Comments about Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo:

I can't think of anything to complain about. This jumperoo is great! My son is 6 months old and he just goes crazy for the thing. The toys are fun and keep his attention when he's not jumping, and the lights and music are fun too! He is also very interested in the hanging frog and toucan. And his favorite toy is the sun that's above the rainbow. He usually plays with the toys for a while and then jumps til he's exhausted from it!

I've never had any reason to think its anything but extremely sturdy and safe, but I don't plan to leave him unattended in it.

Also size wise, when we first got it, he was just a little too short for jumping so we folded a blanket and set it under his feet to help. He used it for about 2 months before he was tall enough, and he's by no means a short baby. It still has 2 taller settings too so he can use it for quite a while, which is definitely a plus!