Other Potties:
X4441
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty

Works like a charm

We got this potty as a shower present when I was pregnant with my first son. At that time, I wasn't overly concerned about what potty we used, but I'm glad I got this one. I started sitting my oldest son on it when he was about 8 months old. It was nice and comfortable for him because it had a higher back that he could rest against. I'd sit him on the potty and we'd play and play and he was always really comfortable on it. He ended up being completely potty-trained by the time he was 2 1/2. I lugged that toilet up and down the stairs so he can play in his room on the potty, and take it to the bathroom to sit on the potty in the bathroom before bathtime, and eventually it stayed in the bathroom so he got used to going in there. It's really nice too, how easily it cleans up. The middle just lifts up. The only part that I struggle to clean is the little froggy's "fingers". If there's an accident or anything, gunk can get down in the cracks of the fingers and you have to really get in there to clean it out. Otherwise all the other surfaces are quick and easy to clean. Now we're halfway potty-trained with our second son. Now he sits on it and plays. Right now it's mostly hanging out in the middle of the living room floor. But he likes sitting on it to watch TV or to play with his brother.

Good concept but annoying

I purchased this because I wanted to make sure I had a high "splash guard" for my son. Turns out this was more hassle then anything. In order to use it he has to take his pants off every time. Because of the design he can't sit down any other way. This makes potty time very annoying,especially when he was wearing sleeper pj's as we'd have to totally undress him for potty time. Now just out of habit even when not using this potty he thinks he has to take his pants all the way off every time. We purchased a different potty to replace this one since this was such a hassle. It does the job but the inconveniences make it more hassle then it's worth. Wish I had realized this prioer to purchasing. Would not purchase again.

Works like a charm

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easily Cleaned
  • Easy To Set Up
  • Lightweight
  • Playful Design
  • Portable

Cons

• Potty Use

Worked well for my son

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

When I started potty training, I bought this and the seat that sits on the toilet. I honestly hoped that my son would prefer the top of the toilet kind because the idea of cleaning this out was completely unappealing, but it didn't work out that way and since the goal was to get him potty trained I went with what he wanted. What's great about this is that it's at his level and he can do everything on his own. When he's in a rush he doesn't need my help so we always make it even when I can't be there to help him all the time. I like that it has a higher splash guard, it's been nice not to worry about anything coming out when it shouldn't. This has even come with us on long trips because it's small enough to fit in the car and allows us to be able to make it to the potty even when we are on the road. I still hate to clean it out, but I find that it washes out well and comes clean fairly quickly. I'm about to start potty training my daughter and plan to continue to use the same style of potty for her.

Great Potty for Girls

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

I have successfully trained 2 little girls with this potty. It is a perfect size, lightweight and the bowl comes out for cleaning/sanitation. Easy for young children to take out and put away by themselves. There is a pee shield for little boys, but it doesn't effect the ease of use for girls like some potties do.

Frog Potty

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

My daughter loves this potty and so does mom. it has an easy lift out portion to dispose of the waste without having to pick upthewhole potty. the bright colors on this potty are great my almost 2 year old can name the colors on the potty because we say them so many times. She has also learned when a frog is from using her potty she could identify the potty as a frog and can now identify frogs in character form on her shows and on toys. This potty is easily cleaned and returned ready to be used again. It also is a great size for my daughter and for our home. She can easily sit down on it on her own unlike some potties that are to highfor her and I have to lift her on to them. It also fits great in our home, I can use it and put it behind our toilet for storage out of the way when not in use or going to be in the way. Fisher-Price has great quality products and this potty is no exception. My daughter has chosen to stand on this potty several times and the matterial hold up and does not bow or crack. This product was very well made for the demographic it is ment for.

cute potty

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

This has been a great potty for my son. We had a differnt one befoe this and he would pee everywhere. This covers enough that it doesnt happen anymore stays in the pot. It is easy to dump and easy to clean. It is super cute as well. I havent found anything about this potty that i dont like it was a great price got it from walmart.

Froggy Potty is easy to use and easy to clean!

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

We bought this potty for my 2 year old step-daughter and she instantly liked it. She instantly wanted the potty as soon as she saw the bright green color of the potty. When we got her home and grabbed the potty and used it as a chair. It definitely helped to start the potty training rolling. Using the potty was easy to use but it was even better that it was easy to clean. The pink container easily came off so we could dispose of the waste. It is incredibly durable plastic as well.

Great first step to potty training!

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

I love the look and it makes your child want to sit on it and that is the first step to any successful potty training. Getting your child to want to go is a great thing and helpful when learning. Although the cuteness can sometimes be a distraction to the child and they tend to make it in to a game.
    The design of the potty is great in the beginning but as time goes on it becomes a challenge. The front makes it difficult for those times when a child needs to get there fast to prevent an accident. Luckily it is easy to clean!
    I say it is a great started potty to get children ready for the big potty. I do not regret my decision to purchase this potty as it was an important tool in getting my child interested. When a child wants to go it makes potty training so much easier. I have had three children and this potty is something I wish I had for my older two when they were learning. I am very satisfied with the overall potty.

Great tool for potty training!

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

I've been using this potty for my son since he was 8 months old. He just turned two and uses this potty all by himself now. He's always been comfortable sitting on this specific potty and it's so easy to clean out. We've put this potty through a lot and it's still holding up, ready to help train #2 when the time comes!

Fisher-Price Froggy Potty Chair

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

I purchased the Fisher-Price Froggy potty chair when my son was two years old. (I of course bought the one with the orange seat instead of pink like the photo. :) ) This is the third potty chair I have purchased. (I have three children.) The last potty chair, which was used by my daughter, had all the bells and whistles. It made sounds, played music, and even had a place to put a roll of toilet paper. As cute as it was, it wasn't all that much fun to clean. lol Not only that, but my daughter didn't even seem to care about the sounds it made. If anything, it just distracted her from actually going potty. Which brings me to my favorite thing about the Fisher-Price Froggy potty chair, it's simple. It's still cute but it's super easy to clean (it has a removable bucket.) It also has handles on each side. Another plus is that it is very affordable so if needed, you can easily buy more than one for multiple bathrooms for the same price of one of the more "fancy" potty chairs. Since my son is my only boy I had read reviews about what kind of potty chairs to buy for his specific needs, and I've had no trouble with this potty chair. There are never any accidents and my son really likes his froggy potty chair. :)

Simple design, works great

from Lake Elsinore, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Froggy Friend Potty:

This potty is one of the simplest designs out there but it works great. I have 2 potty trained boys and this thing has been through it all and still looks great. My kids have used other potties and friends' houses and I Have to say this one is the best. The thing I like most is that the front "lip" comes up high enough so that when litlte boys sits on it, the pee doesn't shoot out the top. I can't tell you how many messes I have had to clean when we visit my MIL who has a smaller potty. This things is easy to clean, and even travels well. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as some do but it works great and gets the job done. We have 2 of them and my 3 year old still uses it.