View more bouncers

Fisher-Price
T1454
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer, Blue Sky

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer, Blue Sky

Nice neutral bouncer although not for my daughter

I registered for this Precious Planet Bouncer because there is always that chance the doctor is wrong and we could have had a boy! The colors of this bouncer are nice and bright and luckily for me it was easy to put together. However, when I brought my daughter home from the hospital, she just didn't like to be in the bouncer. I don't believe it was anything against the bouncer, but my daughter just prefered to be held or in her swing. She is now six months old and I may try to put her in it again to see how she likes it now that she is older and can appreciate the toys hanging from overhead. From the time we have got it until now it has not gone to waste as the cat finds it a perfect place to nap. I would have to say that is a pain because the cat hair sticks to it terribly. We moved nine hundred miles and when this was in the back of the U-haul, somehow it was turned on. I am not sure how long it was on, could have been a minute could have been a whole day, and it is still going strong battery wise. I love when batteries last. I am going to try the bouncer again for my daughter and if she doesn't like it, maybe our next one will!

Cute bouncer- songs are cute too!

The Fisher Price Precious Planet Blue Sky Giraffe bouncer is very cute! The colors are bright and the pattern is cute. The seat is nice and wide, therefore the bouncer is quite sturdy and can hold both little babies and rounder ones too. The fabric holds up well under use and washing. Cleaning is easy- simply remove the toy bar, take off the seat cover and toss into the wash, warm water.

The toys on the bouncer are cute- but slightly impractical. Most babies can't reach or don't know how to pull the string to get the music to play until they are too big to fit into the bouncer. And this bouncer does not offer a continuous play button- you must pull the middle string in order to get the music to play (which only lasts about 20 seconds for the two songs, and 3 seconds for the animal sounds). However, I must point out the music is cute and has a nice mellow tone to it- a welcome relief from some of the annoying toys/songs out there!

The bouncer also has a vibrator- a must have!!

Couldn't live without Fisher Price Planet Bouncer

from Baxter, KY

Comments about Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer, Blue Sky:

I absolutely love love love love love this bouncer. It has been nothing but a Godsend to my husband and I from the moment that we had our first baby girl four months ago. We started her out in this from birth and still at four months old she still uses it and loves it more and more. To me this is truly one of those must haves for new moms and dads. I am so thankful to have had this for my child. When my daughter was first born this was the only way that we could get her to go to sleep without having to walk her around all the time. She loved the music and the way it bounces. Fisher Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer is wonder. The colors and design are amazing and are very catchy to the eye of a child. My baby loves to look at the wonderful pictures on the bouncer. It is very affordable and is easily portable so you can take it with you wherever you go. If it wasn't for this bouncer I have no idea how any of us would have gotten any sleep.

Cute bouncer- songs are cute too!

from Waterloo, IA

The bouncer also has a vibrator- a must have!!

The Fisher Price Precious Planet Bouncer is lots of FUN!

from Meadville, MS

We looked at alot of bouncers before our baby was born and this is one of the few that we just loved. The most appealing factor was the gender neutral, bright vibrant colors. We didn't know if we were having a boy or girl, so that was really important. We also love the animal designs and the fun toys hanging for baby to play with.

This bouncer is built sturdy and I like that my baby can use it for several months before he outgrows it. It's also very quiet and batteries last a long time in it. I do wish it was a little easier to change the batteries however - it's frustrating to have a fussy baby and needd to change the batteries but first you have to go find a screwdriver. Other than that, we love this bouncer and I'd recommend it to friends!

saved my sanity as a new mom!

from Hebron, MD

We purchased this after the birth of our son. He was about 4 weeks. If I had known better, I would have had it waiting for him! It bounces on its own with the weight of the baby or movement of baby. It has a vibration mode that helps the baby fall and stay asleep! He loves this, although he isn't fond of the vibration after eating. It is very light weight and can take it anywhere, so it is great for travel! It has a clip on toys bar that he stares at sometimes, or bats at or just giggles because I play with them, something to look at which he is always learning. the cover to the seat is super easy to remove, and I just throw it in the wash. It has a detachable head rest part that is adjustable to the height of the baby, this is good because it lets the baby grow with the seat, and it also prevents you from having to wash the entire cover every time he spits up or spills something on the seat, just remove the headrest and throw it in the washer and dryer. No special care instruction, it holds up just like new.

Precious Planet Bouncer a Great Addition to Baby's things

from West Columbia, SC

I have the Precious Planet Khaki Sands edition that was sold exclusively at Target. It is exactly the same as the regular Precious Planet bouncy with the style, toys, and songs. The difference lies in the fabric, mine is tan with a lion instead of blue with a giraffe. Either one of course is super cute and has a matching take-a-long swing. That being said, I have LOVED using this bouncy seat with my daughter. She enjoys playing with the toys and hearing the music that plays when the bananas are pulled. When she was small it was hard for her to reach the pull string, but I added a couple link-a-doo's to it and she could then pull it just fine. The vibrator in the bottom of the seat was great too; it had a very calming effect on her. Especially when I was needing her to take a nap, it was a life-saver sometimes. I would recommend this bouncy seat to anyone who is looking for a cute, practical seat for their baby.

Fisher Price makes a great bouncer

from Oak Harbor, WA

Fisher Price makes some great baby products and gear and this bouncer is no exception. My baby LOVED the vibrating motion it made, not all bouncers have the same vibrating motion and this one is the best. The baby sits up just high enough above the ground without it being too high. The toys are cute and engaging, not to mention durable and colorful. The seat itself is very soft. If you little one needs more motion that the vibration than you can 'bounce' it very easily with your hand or feet without much effort at all. The batteries last a long time in the bouncer, which is nice because your always having to buy batteries for some baby related thing in the first few months. My son could sit in this for hours and hours every day. I was so sad when he grew out of it, my only complaint it that Fisher Price needs to make them a little bigger or another older version of it so that older babies can continue to enjoy their bouncers.

Fischer Price Bouncer is a Must have for newborns

from Oviedo, FL

I absolutely love this bouncer!!  A friend got this for me at my baby shower and it was definitely one of my favorite gifts.  The design is attractive and the vibration is perfect.  It was very soothing for my baby.  I liked the positioning of it and I felt like it supported my baby very well.  The colors were vibrant and very eye appealing.  My baby used to fall asleep in it and take many naps in it as a newborn.  He still enjoys being in it, but not as much as when he was a tiny little thing.  He's learning to nap more in his crib now, but before he would only take naps in his bouncer.  I like that I can bounce it myself but it also is battery operated and can vibrate on its own.  I did not pay for it, but have looked the price up online.  It seems very affordable for the quality of product you are receiving.  I have had it for months now and it still works like it is brand new.  It looks brand new also!  You can not even tell it has been used.  Great product!

The Precious Planet Bouncer is a must have!

from New Berlin, WI

The Fisher Price Precious Planet Bouncer is a must have in our household!  The vibrating motion is very soothing when the baby is relaxing and the music is soothing.  The toys attached to the top definitely keep the baby's attention well and are colorful and fun!  The design on the bouncer is very cute and can work well for both and a boy and girl.  The price for the Precious Planet bouncer is very reasonable and can often be found on sale at various stores.  The seat reclines more and a parent is able to bounce the seat gently to help calm a fussy baby.  This always worked well with my kids to calm them down and get them ready for a nap.  The bouncer is light weight and can easily be moved to different rooms of the house to keep baby with you during your busy day.  I used the Precious Planet bouncer and another similar Fisher Price bouncer for both of my children and it is a must have for anyone with  a small baby!

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer's great

from Orleans, IN

My mother in law bought the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer, Blue Sky to keep at her house for the first grandchild and man did it hold up!  Three grandchildren later and it is still going strong!  All of the grandkids loved it, two boys and one girl.  It has been bopped and rocked and bounced all over the place and still looks great.  It is a really cute design and the kids loved the animals on the cover.  It plays a cute little song too which the kids loved.  It is not too expensive which is wonderful and is easily portable.  We had a different bouncer here at our house but my son seemed to prefer the Fisher-Price Precious Planet Collection Playtime Bouncer.  My daughter liked the one here at home however, but all babies are different.  It was easy to clean as well.  If it can hold up with my son and nephew it can hold up with anyone's kids!  They really used it a lot and it was wonderful.

Fisher Price Precious Planet Bouncer

from Ostrander, OH

We put this bouncy seat on our baby registry because I did a lot of research and saw that it got very good reviews.  We were very happy with it.  My daughter loved it right from the start.  In fact, that's the only way that I could get her to nap for quite awhile!  When she was very small, she really liked the vibration.  As she got older, she really enjoyed looking at the toys on the toy bar.  We called them her friends - they were the first toys that she reached for!  She would grab them and shake them and laugh and laugh.  We have a million pictures of her in the Fisher Price Precious Planet bouncy seat because she spent so much time in it.  I was sad when she got to big for it and we had to put it away, but we are saving it to use with baby #2.  I like that it is gender neutral, so if baby #2 is a boy, it will be great for him, too!  I like that it is lightweight and easy to move, even with the baby in it and also that the music isn't too loud. The one negative is that the battery pack falls out and is a little difficult to put back in.