4.1
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro

Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro

4.1

Surprised at how much my kids LOVE this toy!

I babysit an adorable one-year old boy who occasionally brings the **Fisher Price Little People Doodle Pro** with him to my house.  I was surprised at how much MY kids love this toy!  When the toddler isn't playing with it, my kids are usually fighting over who gets to draw on it first.

My daughter, age three, loves to draw pictures and is also starting to practice writing letters on the **Doodle Pro**.  My son, almost five, gets a kick out of drawing superheros and scary animals.  I also admit that there have been times when I've had fun using the **Doodle Pro** myself and the kids have had to pry it out of my hands when it was their turn.

My kids don't mind that this particular **Doodle Pro** is missing the three shape stampers and are content to draw on it for up to half an hour per sitting (a long time for busy kids).  I like that it's a quiet activity that can also be educational.

The **Fisher Price Little People Doodle Pro** is an excellent toy for taking along on trips or when you know that your little one will have to sit still for a while.  It's easy to carry and you don't have to worry about the magnetic pen getting lost since it's attached to the top of the toy.  I can't vouch for the shape stampers though since this one is missing the pieces.

Another thing that is great about this toy is that my kids use less paper since they would rather draw on the **Doodle Pro**.  I'm always enthusiastic about toys that help to keep our environment clean.

I really like the **Fisher Price Little People Doodle Pro** and plan to buy at least one for my children for Christmas this year.  Although, if I am smart, I will buy two so that there is no fighting over it.  Fighting between the kids and I that is.

Doodle All the Day...

If you don't NEED it, but your little one WANTS it...I say, what the heck! My daughter received her first **Fisher Price Little People Doodle Pro** as a gift from a friend, her first Doodle board ever! A major milestone for a growing child!

**Doodle Board Design:** The Doodle board is made from durable plastic and has a drawing screen just shy of 8x10 inches. The Doodle Pro features three Fisher Price "Little People" characters. Some additional features of the Magna Doodle are: A yellow pen (on too short a string), a red triangle, a green circle, and a yellow square magnet. The magnetic pieces have pegs for grasping, which is great for older kids, but not so great if you're one. The magnets stick in their holsters too well, I had to remove them for my daughter when she played with them. I guess that would qualify as a plus? -You definitely wont lose any parts. **Magna Doodle Dont's:** In my opinion when compared to other leading doodle brands the FP magnetic art is more faded, fuzzy and grey. The directions suggest that you rub, or "black-out" the screen with the magnets, then erase and repeat the steps for improved visibility. We've been rubbing for a year to no avail. My advice if you're contemplating making the purchase...test the screen before you buy. **The  Doodling's Done:** This Doodle Board is a great outlet for little artists. It saves trees, it's NOT noisy (yeah!!!) it's user friendly and saves your walls and floors from a budding artists scribbles. I expected a little more in the quality department, but it brings big beautiful smiles so I'll keep it!!!

i really want to buy this product again its perfect to use .

from doha -qatar

About Me Value Oriented

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Lasting Fun

Cons

• Runs Out Quickly

• Long Term Use

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

these is a perfect product its colorful and fun to play with it I think all children in all over the world will love it very much because the shape of the product is super perfect . I would recommend to buy this product for all children to make there smiles on their faces.

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • Was this a gift?:

It was a pretty good drawing board!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

Although I cannot say that this is the best drawing board that my kids have ever had I will say that it works well. It's a good size for kids and is easy for them to use. It was easy for my child to figure out how to use without me helping them. The magnets are an added bonus. It is fun for them to put them on and off and make shapes. The pen string is a little short and it would be nice if it were a little longer. I've found that out of the doodle boards out there Fisher Price is the one that seems to last the longest and work the best. Do not buy the cheaper ones. They do not work long before they are broken. This is a great toy to have on hand if you are travelling or need to keep your child entertained at someone's house. It will keep them busy for awhile. My kids are older now and they still love the Fisher Price doodle boards. This is a good starter board for young kids. I would highly recommend this drawing board. It is a good way to promote creativity and art into your child's life. It's great!

Over rated, under used

from Saint Joe, IN

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

I'm usually a fan of Doodle Pros, but this one is a bomb. For starters, the string for the 'pen' is too short. I know they were probably concerned with safety here, but the string is hooked to a sliding bar in an attempt to help the pen reach the entire board, which it barely does. This really irratates my son who needs his drawings to be perfect. Maybe they should've just made the board smaller. Also the sliding eraser on ours gets stuck constantly and it's hard to slide even when it's not stuck. Buy a different Doodle Pro and save yourself a headache.

Great product, my grand daughter loved it

from Fountain Hills, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

Bought this for my grand daughter and she absolutely loves it. We were able to use it for educational purposes, which is always a plus! It was a very study toy and not only was my grand daughter able to enjoy it, but now my new grandson is enjoying it also.  It is great when a toy is durable enough to last through more than one child....Thanks..

Well worth the purchase

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

As an artist my daughter likes to find new and interesting ways to express her talent and with the doodle pro she can. She loves the fact that she can erase her art and start all over again on a new project.  She also loves the fact that it is protable. Mommy likes the fact that it does not make a mess.

Lots of fun for little ones.

from Brookville, IN

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

Lots of quite and creative fun for little ones.  Teaches while making no noise to bother other sleeping children. Very amusing. Parents can join in on the fun!!  Very nice for toddlers. They can have hours of fun playing alone while mom gets her work finished.

awesome toy, hours and hours of quiet fun

from Wichita Falls, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

My son received this when he was 2 and 4 years later its still a very popular toy in our home.  Even his older sisters and their friends play with it!  I think we have more than gotten ou money out of this toy. I would totally reccomend it.

Awesome for "quiet" play and fun!

from Cottage Grove, MN

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

My daughter is now three and enjoys pulling this out to draw and create.  The magnetic shapes stay in their places when not in use and we don't have a problem losing pieces.  The drawing stylus is attached with a string so no worries about losing that either.  It's great for drawing, learning letters and numbers or using the shapes!  Enjoyable!

something to keep them busy

from Memphis, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

my granson had this toy The shapes are hard to keep up with. He enjoyed playing with it But after ahwile the screen does not clear very well. Thw slider that is suppose to erase gets  stuck and the child cant push it down, which means you have to keep clearing it out

Keeps them quietly entertained

from Santa Monica, CA

Comments about Fisher-Price Little People Doodle Pro:

This is a really nice toy for kids who like to draw and parents who don't like to keep every single thing your kid ever draws. It has held up through two daughters (ages 4 and 1) and is still going strong. The problems are: 1) there a re a few shape pieces that get misplaced a lot and 2) it's a bit too big for travel. So, we use this one at home and have a smaller version for on the road.