Other Early Development Toys:
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy

Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy

My son loves walking his Lil Snoopy

Last year for Christmas, my youngest son's Great Grandmother bought him the Fisher Price Lil Snoopy.This pull along dog makes the perfect pet for your child.

The dog is only...Read complete review

The dog is only about 6 inches height making him just the right size pup for your child. Lil Snoopy is white with brown ears and tail, a few black spots, blue collar, and small red rope, leash. As your child walks with the leash, he follows behind. When the wheels begin to roll under Lil Snoopy he shakes his head, wags his tail, and barks. The bark is a ,not so loud, squeek. Let your kids imaginations take over when playing with this cute pull along toy.

The Fisher Price Lil Snoopy is recommended for children ages 1 and up and no batteries are needed to have fun with this toy. And he's really easy to "bathe" since he's a hard plastic.

I really only have one problem with this toy, the leash. It's only about 18 inches long. I think it would be a lot better if they added just a few more inches, in my opinion. But the Fisher Price Lil Snoopy is a cute toy and I do recommend it.

Just okay

We got the fisher price little snoopy pull dog for a Christmas present for my twins.  It is a nice size little white and brown dog with wheels on the bottom making it roll when pulled.   It come with a red leash so you can pull him behind your child and he also does a little barking sound.  Although he is a cute little dog and kids have fun pulling him around.  I found that my children instead of pulling him behind he would fall over and be dragged on his side.  It didn't really work like I thought and his red leash is just long enough to make me nervous to have around my boys.  I took the red leash off and my children will still push the dog around one in a while but I just doesn't hold my kids attention with or without the leash.  Overall snoopy is a cute toy but not one that your child will enjoy for very long and the risk of chocking is just too great to leave it alone with my children.

Cute puppy!

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

The price of this puppy was decently cheap and he's adorable! My daughters always wanted a puppy, but since we can't have one, this is the next best thing! He squeaks when you walk him, which is a little weird because he's a dog, but it's cute. He was very durable until my daughters took him outside on the sidewalk. All she did was walk him around for a few minutes and his leg broke. Good toy, but keep him off of concrete.

Cute Snoopy!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

Our daughter received this toy at her first birthday party. It's very cute and simple pull along classic toy, I'd say. When pulled, the little legs twirls in action and the tail will bobble back and forth. The head will turn as he is pulled along wherever she goes! The package said the puppy would bark. I would not say so. I would think it really squeaked along more than barking along. The upside is no batteries! Many toys we have would require batteries. Our dogs also likes to follow along with this puppy because they're confused of this plastic white thing and would be shocked when it's squeaking at them when she comes around with the string and runs away. Our daughter thought that was funny. This is the one dog you do not need to feed and bathe. Well except for occasional juice spill, it just needs a wipe down.

Lil' Snoopy Restage is so much fun

from Baxter, KY

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

My daughters loves her Fisher Price Lil' Snoopy Restage. She loves to play with the puppy. The strings are a bit too long and would probably work better if they were shorter. It does seem to tip over quite a bit and I have to turn it on it's right side. The toy is very basic. My daughter truly does love it. Plus this toy is not loud at all. Overall it is a great toy. The Lil' Snoopy Restage puppy will turn his head, wiggle his ears, shake his tail and bark. A classic toddler toy with updated colors Little Snoopy is the only sweet puppy that rewards children with fun actions and barking sounds as they pull him along. My daughter loves the colors of this puppy and she loves all of its actions that it makes. Even though I as a parent have some issues with this toy, my daughter seems to be a big fan. She can have tons of fun with this toy all by herself. As long as my daughter likes it and it does not present a problem for her or to her I am okay with it. There are probably other better toys out there but this is still a great one as well.

Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy is adorable for little puppy lovers!

from Molalla, OR

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

My son has had his Fisher Price Lil' Snoopy toy for several years and he still loves it! It is so adorable.It has a string so that the child can pull the puppy along on the floor. The string is just the right length for toddlers/preschoolers to pull it without it being excessively long.

The puppy makes a clicking sound as it is pulled along, but it is really not a loud or annoying sound, by any means. The legs move in a circular movement and the head turns from side to side. It's just an adorable, simple, durable toy! I love that it doesn't require batteries but is just as entertaining and appealing as toys that do (have batteries).

The cost of this toy is also really nice....very affordable! It has proven to be quite durable against the rough and tumble play of my boys! I would absolutely purchase this toy to give as a gift....a winner in our book!

Worth the few bucks it costs!

from Champaign, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

I purchased this for a friend's toddler for this past Christmas.  He is nearly one and a half and has been walking for awhile.  He really seemed to love dragging this around.  I am not sure if it's because he sees others walking dogs on leashes or what, but he loved it. The puppy itself is pretty adorable, so no disappointments in the cuteness department.  It was also easy for him to pull around.  Of course, when he ran it would fall over and then he was just dragging it, but I am sure that is to be expected.  The toy itself was not very expensive. I have yet to be disappointed with Fisher-Price.  I remember my grandmother having this "same" dog when I was a kid, but he was made out of wood and not nearly as cute.  It makes a pretty obnoxious banging noises on the wood floors, but I think any toy a child drug around probably would.  Can think of few negatives for the toy, so I would definitely recommend it to others.

My kids love this little dog, surprising but true!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

This simple little pull toy puppy was one of the surprise hits of this Christmas!   Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy was given to my 11 month old son for Christmas and while he liked grabbing it and dragging it behind him (he's already walking) it turns out that my 2 1/2 year old daughter loved this little puppy just as much, or more probably.  She had a blast taking this little puppy for walks up and down the hallway and around the house.  Even days later, she is still playing with this puppy when her little brother isn't around.  It seems very durable - the dog was already dropped and slammed several times and no damage at all thus far.  It's such a simple little toy that makes noise and follows around, and yet they love it.  The noise it makes is a little bit of a squeak and pop/bark type noise that isn't too loud and annoying like some of their other toys, so I don't mind it at all.  I'm sure this one will be a classic toy that we'll have for a long time.

Lil' Snoopy is a favorite in our house

from Plover, WI

font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ansi-language:#0400;
mso-fareast-language:#0400;
mso-bidi-language:#0400;}

I think these have been around for quite a while!  We found one at a garage sale and my daughter would not let it go. She pulled it around and pulled it into a mud puddle, so I decided I would just get it for her rather than try to clean it up. The puppy cleaned up very easily!  Unlike some toys that kids pull behind them it both pulls easily and usually stays upright.  Sometimes the string gets tangled in the legs and that is hard for her to deal untangle by herself. I think that would be a hazard with most toys that have a string and movable parts or parts that stick out.  Now my second daughter is practically attached at the hip to this dog.  She has named it after her aunt’s dog, and loves has spend hours teaching it how to walk and sit and eat and lay down.  You would think the fact that it is hard plastic would make it less appealing to her than a stuffed animal, but nope, she loves her Lil’ Snoopy best!

So much better than the competition

from Midlothian, VA

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

My son received a similar toy for his birthday that he didn't care for at all.  I'm not exactly sure why he didn't like it at all, but he was completely less than entertained.  His uncle bought this one for him for Christmas and he LOVES it.  I never really thought either one of my kids was a "pull toy" kid, but this one has changed their ways.  My daughter, who is almost three, and my son, who is one and a half, pull this toy EVERYWHERE.  It has a cute little yippy noise that it makes which is not irritating at all, and they treat him just like a real puppy.  He is just too freaking cute too.  The leash is a little bit short, but the kids don't mind, they'll lift him up and carry him by the leash, pull him really close- anything to get this little guy following them.  If you want to buy your kids a pull toy, go with this one, for some reason it's the one all the kids that come over are drawn to, too.

My son loves this puppy

from Caldwell, ID

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

Could this little guy be any cuter?  He is adorable! He is so happy and welcoming.  My little guy didn't put him down for days when he first got him.  He is durable which is a great feature for a toy that is going to be handled by little hands.  Fisher price doesn't disappoint with this toy!  My only complaint is that he is a little wobly and doesn't walk very well unless you are on a very flat surface, that is a hard concept for a toddler.  They don't really get the idea of the difference between the carpet and tile, you know?  We also have had a problem with the red cord getting tangled around his legs, but it easily comes out with a little help from an adult once they get it stuck.

The best part about him is that he is great for the pet loving child in your life without having to worry about the cleanup and up keep that a live animal needs.  Not to mention that when Snoopy gets his tail pulled or his ears yanked on he doesn't turn around and nip at hands!  Perfect toy, I totally recommend it!

Lil' Snoopy is a must for dog-loving toddlers

from Greenbrier, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Lil' Snoopy:

My two year old son loves all kinds of dogs.  They are his favorite animal.  So when he received the Fisher Price Lil' Snoopy for Christmas, I knew it would be a hit.  He has only had it for a few days, but he just loves being able to take his new friend for "walks".  This dog walks pretty smoothly, and the string is long enough for a toddler to be able to pull it.  The bark is pretty annoying for me, but he loves it.  Lil' Snoopy is easy to clean with just a damp rag.  So far he seems pretty durable, and has held up to being dropped and pulled roughly.  This dog really is pretty cute, for something made of plastic.  I know my son will get lots of use out of this toy, for many days to come.  And when little brother gets a little older, we can pass it along to him.  I would highly recommend this Lil' Snoopy dog for anyone who is buying for an animal loving toddler.  Your child will love it!