Other Diapers:

Cons

Great "off brand" diaper

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Adjustable Fit
  • Good Value

Cons

• Infants

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

We used Fisher Price Happy Days and Nights diapers with our first daughter. At first I was pretty skeptical using an "off brand" diaper, but since they were super cheap with a sale and coupon I decided to take a plunge. Surprisingly these diapers worked really well -- both day and night varieties. In fact, we even used some of the day time ones at night and they worked like a charm. They are aborbant, soft, and fit snuggly. The tabs are strong (don't rip off) and stay attached once used. One thing that is kind of a bummer is that there is no rewards program. Since diapers are a decent investment, it is always nice when companies reward you for choosing to use and support their brand. All in all I would recommend these diapers after a great experience.

The first diaper I ever used!

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

This is not a super popular name brand, however it happened to be the very first diaper I used on my son at home, in size newborn. I was really impressed with its ability to contain messes. They used pampers swaddlers at the hospital and I thought these fisher price ones were equivalent to the pampers quality, durability, thickness, and softness. They also seemed cheaper in price than the pampers. I found that huggies little snugglers in sz newborn ran super small, and the size of these fisher prices ones are more equivalent to the pampers. They also had a convenient notch out for the umbilical cord stump.

These diapers were easy to use and had nice stretchy tabs that weren't too velcro-y like the target brand.

Leak Prevention
    They did an excellent job preventing and absorbing leaks.

Comfort
    They seemed soft thick and comfortable.

Absorbency
    These diapers were very absorbent I didn't have a single leak.

• Absorbency:

Fisher Price Diapers are worth the price :-)

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

I LOVE these diapers. I was very leery about tyring them because when I think of Fisher Price, I think of plastic (toys) and I didnt expect Fisher Price to know how to make a good diaper. But I was wrong -- and I'm glad. These diapers are great and I think they should be considered "premium" diapers. I think they are just like Huggies Little Movers/ Little Snugglers, or Supremes as they used to be called. They are soft and fluffy, NOT STIFF. They're not Plastic so they're not Noisy and Crinkly. They do not appear "cheap" or generic. I havent had them leak. They have white ones for day time and stronger blue ones for night time. They have little animals on them and the pull tabs are stretchy. When you put it on your baby, they have a meter basically on the front, where the tab lays in a color, and it tells you whether the diaper is on too tight, too loose, or just right. My little ones are in size 4 in all other diaper and size 4 in this brand as well. I read a review somewhere they Fisher Price was OFF on their sizes but I haven't found that to be true with this size.

Way to go Fisher Price! You did a great job on something that was out of your field.

Best diaper on the market!

from Reed City, MI

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

Absolutely amazing diapers. I buy these through amazon mom and get them at an amazing price. I would use these over huggies or pampers hands down. Best diaper I have ever used. I love the combo pack with the extra wetness protection diapers for overnight. I would highly recommend you give these a shot. If you use amazon.com these are a subscribe and save item which makes them an even better value.

These even have a size indicator on them to let you know when you should start thinking about moving up a size.

Leak Prevention
    Never ever had leaks.

Comfort
    These just seem to fit my little man better overall

Absorbency
    Never had a leak

• Absorbency:

You will not be let down on these diapers-they are super!!!!

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

Where was this diaper when my kids were little. Stumbled on it window shopping at Amazon-had a low price 19.99 for 96 diapers and it had day and night diapers in the box. Got a box for my granddaughter now that is all the dparents get her-they do n othing but rave about them.

• Absorbency:

Good-bye Huggies and Pampers!

from 90048

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

I have four kids and have faithfully used Huggies for all of them. I have done the coupon hoarding, sale searching and inputting of codes for 'rewards'. Enough was enough one day when I finally broke down and decided I would try another brand. (I had tried other brands with my first child, but after rashes and leaks I decided it wasn't worth it.) The Fisher-Price diapers are such a great deal I gave them a chance. They are amazing! No leaks, (no matter how much my little one goes in the middle of the night) and no rashes; (all my kids have sensetive skin). All I ever got with those Huggies points was entries into contests I never won anyway. I have hopped onto the Fisher-Price band wagon. They are quality and economy together; a combination hard to find.

Happy Nights!!

from Waco, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

I tried the Fisher Price happy night diapers on a whim. That was the best thing I have done diaper wise so far! We use another brand of diapers during the day, but since trying these diapers, we have used one every single night since my daughter began sleeping through the night.

First off, my daughter is in the tenth percentile for both weight and height. It is very hard to find overnight diapers in small sizes. I was so glad that these diapers fit her from as early as four months. They also have a size guide on the actual diaper to help you know when it is time to move up in sizes.

We put one of these diapers on my daughter at bedtime (about 7:30 pm) and we do not change her until the next morning, twelve hours later. We have never had one of these diapers leak. No matter how wet or dirty my daughter gets, her pajamas stay clean and dry.

The real kicker is that these diapers are cheap! The downside is that the only place I have found these diapers are at Toys R Us.

Overall, it is worth an extra trip for these great nighttime diapers.

The Fisher Price Diapers are just ok

from Houston, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

The fisher-price happy day/night diapers were just ok. At first I was a little disappointed in how rigid they were and was worried about leakage. However, they proved to be ok leakage wise, although they didn't seem to hold as much as the normal diapers I use (huggies or pampers). However, if I were to choose between less expensive diapers between luvs and fisher price, I would choose luvs. If you can get them on sale and with a coupon, I would buy them again, however, I would not pay full price for them.

Fisher Price Day/Night diapers

from Houston, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

We tried many different brands when our son was born. I received a box of Fisher Price night / day diapers size one as a baby shower gift. After a big brand name of diapers gave my son a horrible chemical burn, my husband and I decided to search high and low for a better diaper.

We knew we had a winner when our son didn't have as many leaks or any chemical burns as he did wearing the other big brand name diapers.

The day diapers are very sturdy and don't have that chemical smell like the big brand name diapers. We wanted something that didn't have that horrible smell without paying so much for organic diapers or cloth diapering.

The night diapers are great. My son wakes easily, so a night change is out of the question. These diapers really hold up very well.

They are priced great, but I can only find them at Wal-Mart and Babies R Us/ Toys R Us.

Fisher price diapers are great!

from Queen Creek, AZ

Comments about Fisher-Price Happy Days & Nights Diapers:

I was a little skeptical about buying these diapers, however they were on sale so I figured I'd go or it! So to my suprise, they are really good diapers. They mold well to the baby and are farely soft. I like how they have a day and night diaper. The night time diapers are more thick and hold more than the day time diapers. The daytime diapers are a little less bulky but still hold alot. Although, I was a little disapointed when my husband put a day time diaper on my daughter before bed time and the next morning she had leaked through the diaper. So I would definately reccomend using the night time diapers for "night time". If I find these diapers go on sale again I would definately purchase without hesitation!