Other Outdoor Plays:
Basketball
Fisher-Price
Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball

Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball

Great indoor toddler fun,that goes outside when there older!

Okay, moms you may not all agree with me but I found this toy to be a great indoor  toy as well as outdoor toy.

If you have a hyper...Read complete review

If you have a hyper child, this toy is great for burning there energy level as well as great exercise and eye and hand cordination.

We had this set up in the kids bedroom,(make sure nothing can tip, breck or fall of the walls)

A great family fun game of  shooting hoops.so exciting to see there reaction when they can finally make it.

Also one of the fun things is it is ajustable to height so really small toddlers to older sibblings can play too.

VERY GOOD DEAL - WILL GROW WITH YOUR CHILD

This is a great basketball set to start off with.  My son got his when he was about 2 1/2 and has been using it ever since.  It is very easy to change the height of the hoop and also easy to move around.  The only thing that I feel is poor is the quality of the net.  Our net only lasted about one season and now we need to try to replace it.  Otherwise, a great investment for something that will grow with your child.

Encourages activity

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

My son got this when he was little and still uses it. It really helped to encourage physical activity and to engage in healthy behavior. This is nice because it can be used as indoor or outdoor use. Its neat that you can change the height to the basketball hoop as they grow. My son has had so many hoops by all the practice that he gets. I think this is great for kids to have. Works anywhere.

A FUN,DURABLE TOY!

from Wolcott, NY

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

I bought one of these for my son years ago when he was little and I am so very happy that they're still being made!My son had his in his bedroom as we lived in an apartment building and had no room outdoors.The ball was soft enough to not break or damage anything in his room, including the walls.One was purchased a while ago for my grandson and he is still playing it... 2 years later! His is in the back yard,where he can invite the neighbor boy over to "shoot hoops" with him.It's soft so it won't hurt them if they happen to get hit in the head or face with it.I love the fact that it can be raised or lowered as they grow.It lasts so long that it can be not only passed down from one child to the next but could even be passed down from one generation to the next! Yeah,it's that good!Hardy and sturdy with incredible durability.Good, old fashioned, Fisher Price durability at a fair price.Lasts muchbetter than the fakes out there.Small enough to be able to be stored away for winter and light enough to be toted back out in the spring!It ***IS*** a bit difficult to assemble,but hey,I'm not a mechanically inclined woman!Ha,ha!

My 4 year old still loves this atfer 1 year of use

from Athens, TN

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

My son got this basketball goal for christmas last year, he absolutely loves it still. He plays with it everyday still. For a 4 year old, finding a toy that he doesn't get tired of is hard. The price was very reasonable and its durability is great. I would recomend 100 percent!!!

lots of fun for a future basketball player

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

I bought this product for a 3 yr cousin, i had heard that he  really loves to play with balls,  shopping at Toys R US  found this on sale(even better).  Well I heard he just loves it, he has an older brother so  it was perfect  also great exercise for them .  I think it is much more fun and better for their health than one of those video games.

Very sturdy and stands the test of time.

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

I bought one for my son 14 years ago and it lasted for a long time until I passed it down to another family member. I also bought one for my nephew last year and it is still going strong. This is a great sturdy toy that has stood the test of time and it is great for all the sports fans in your home.

Toddler favorite!

from Washington, DC

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

My little toddler loves this basketball that grows with him! He plays with it every day and it's his special time with daddy! I really like that it adjusts to his height and that the hoop is large enough. We use our particular hoop inside and outside. You can weigh it down with sand or water and it isn't too heavy. I think this would make the perfect 1st or 2nd birthday gift for someone! It's one of those toys that will last for years and is worth the price. Fisher-Price makes quality products and when I needed replacement tape for the backboard, they shipped it to me at no cost. Just make sure to keep your receipt and call the customer service department at Fisher-Price if you have a problem.

Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball---Fun for the whole family!

from Blackfoot, ID

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

My son received this from his grandparents when he was one year old. It was ridiculous at the time since he couldn't even come close to reaching the hoop on it's lowest setting. I think around age 2 or 2 and a half he started to enjoy it a little more, but only really as a jungle gym. He'd climb inside the hoop like a little monkey. When he turned around three he started actually getting into shoot the ball and trying to make baskets. He is actually getting pretty good.

We'll play as a family sometimes and it is a great active activity for us to do all together. It is really easy to adjust the height except when you're going from the lowest to the second lowest setting. We only have a problem with this because you have to put the base and hoop at a slant to get it to fit if your ceiling are a standard height. If you had this an an outside toy that wouldn't be a problem though. I just have my husband switch it and it's not a big deal.

lots of fun..not as sturdy as other brands

from Brookhaven, MS

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

Kids love it....play with it all the time.  However I don't find it as sturdy as other brands such as little tykes or step 2.  The taller you make it (no matter how much water you put in it to weight it down) it wants to topple over.  Also when it topples over it likes to come apart.  I get sick of putting it back together and setting it back up.  This is not just when it's being played with it...a little bit of wind and down it goes.  Everytime I walk into my back yard that thing is laying flat down...the bad part is it falls forward and not backwards so not really safe either.  I do love the idea that it can grow with the child, I know fisherprice makes lots of things that do that and I usually love them which is why I thought this would be great.  Most everything in my back yard is fisherprice  It just seems to have this flaw that somehow pasted testing?  If you are going to get it I recommend finding some way to secure it to the ground.

Basketball is for girls too

from Fort White, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

When my husband and son would go outside to play basketball in the driveway, our daughter, Sunshine, who is 27 months would always want to get in on the game and shoot the basketball too. We tried to let her, but come on, there are only so many times you can let a 2 year old shoot when you are trying to play a game. In comes this Basketball toy. Now, Sunshine can play basketball while the "older boys" are playing with theres. She feels like a part of the game instead of sitting on the sidelines and it allows her to get some physical activity in as well. I love how it grows with the child. That means in a couple of years, she should still be able to use it just fine.

The heavy plastic means that it is durable and can be left out in the elements without any problems. A quick scrub down and you are good to go.

The price point was perfect for a toy that is able to grow with your child. It comes with a tiny ball.

Remember, basketball is not just for boys!

Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball set is great!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball:

The Fisher-Price Grow to Pro Basketball set is a great toy to introduce your child to the sport of basketball.  I like that the height is adjustable, so it can kind of "grow with" your child as they get taller. The basketball included in the set is smaller in size - perfect for little hands. It is also not as hard as a standard basketball - which is great for when it smacks your car or your little one.  I will say the main negative quality about this product is that the base is a bit wobbley. I found it to be easily knocked over, especially as your child gets better at making baskets.  This feature really frustrated my older son (who was about 3 when we got this toy).  My younger son has gotten more enjoyment out of this toy.  I wonder if you could maybe put something heavy on the base to make it more sturdy.  I never did this, but it might work to keep it from falling over.  Despite it not being the most sturdy toy, I do recommend it as it gets kids moving and helps them start to learn the basics of basketball.