Other Baby Jumpers:

Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo

Pros

Cons

Long Lasting!

We purchased the Fischer Price Deluxe Jumperoo about 4 years ago.  When my first daughter was small enough to use it we really didn't get a chance to use it to its full potential.  But now with our second daughter I'm seeing how valuable this thing really is. She loves it.  I like the two music options.  You can either let the music continually play when the baby touches it once or have the music play when the baby touches the blue button only.  I love the music too.  It really encourages your baby to be excited with what he/she is doing.  My daughter loves this Jumperoo.  She loves the lights and the little orange bear on the front and she's getting better use of her hands now so she plays with the toys around the sides too.  Another thing I really love is that the toy on the front comes off! So you can take it with you.  That's been great for when she's playing on the floor.  I just undo the Velcro underneath and take the toy with the little bear and the music off and she can still play with it.  Not to mention it's not too over sized.  We live in a two bedroom apartment so our space is limited.  I have it set up in the living room all the time. I love the colors on it as well.  Very bright and fun to look at.  And you can adjust the height for when your child grows so they can use it for longer.  I absolutely love that feature. We love the Jumperoo.  It's been a life saver.

My Jumpy Jumpin' Jumperoo

We purchased this **Fisher Price Deluxe Jumperoo **as an activity for our daughter, she looked bored to me, laying around, rolling everywhere all the time. I thought she could use a little "excitement" in her life.

The Fisher Price jumper was "almost" a hit. My daughter wasn't much of a kangaroo. Jumping apparently *wasn't* her favorite thing to do, she'd agree to sit in the jumper, but I could tell she was hesitant to take the plunge. If not for the lighted, musical, bead arch kangaroo toy attached to the front tray, I doubt my daughter would have ever gone in.

The Jumperoo is a typical, bright, exciting looking child's toy. As with all things Fisher Price, it's gaudy *and* noisy...The contraption is well constructed, substantially sized (four cubic feet!) and it's nice alternative to "over the door" jumper seats. I liked that my daughter could safely bounce in her Jumperoo without swinging dangerously from side to side in a doorframe. I also liked that the springs on this jumper were covered with soft material to avoid pinched fingers. The Jumperoo was heavy, difficult to re-locate from room to room, it was a complete pain to collapse, and nearly impossible to store.

The jumper is noisy as it bounces (and not just the music) the springs make a loud clacking sound which is audible throughout the house. It sounds to me like a nail gun firing. My daughter would flinch every time she jumped. I'd assume if you have a natural born jumper, this minor setback wouldn't be that upsetting. Another annoying feature...The seat would completely un-tuck when I lifted my daughter out, which meant I had to tuck everything back in before using it again.

The **Fisher Price Deluxe Jumperoo **also features a four level height adjustment, activated by depressing four buttons located on the four corners on the device. The height adjustment is a nice grow with your child feature, however my daughter ended up not liking being confined to the bouncer for any more than 10 minutes at a time. The height adjustment was a moot feature for us.

If you have a junior kangaroo, this is a safe alternative to "over door" jumpy seats, BUT (as I mentioned before) it's hard to fold down, difficult to store and takes up A LOT of room. Ultimately, we donated ours and all I can say is...Good riddance.

Great Product

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

This Jumperoo was great, both of my sons really loved it. It was very easy to put together and also very easy to clean. My kids would play in this Jumperoo for at least thirty minutes at a time. It has very bright colors and lots of sound and activities on the front. You can adjust the straps to make it fit for just about any baby. It had different volume settings for the sounds and music. The only thing that my husband and I did not like about this was how loud it would rattle when the baby would really get to jumping in it. There was no way you were going to get any peace and quiet if your child was in this Jumperoo. My children really did have a blast in it though and it was very sturdy. After they grew out of it I was able to resell it since it stayed in such nice shape and cleaned up so easily. I would definitely recommend this Jumperoo for any parent of a baby that likes to jump around.

The best baby toy ever!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

Out of all the things that we could have ever given to our baby/toddler this was the biggest hit. I found the Fisher-Price jumper on craigslist so I'm not sure how much it costs at stores. This thing was already used and lasted us a couple more years and was still in good condition when we gave it away. It was a lot more sturdy then I thought that it would be. It was so much fun for our little one! I heard more laughs and giggles in this jumper than any other toy we had. Our baby would be entertained for awhile when we put them in this. It was the perfect thing to have near me when I was making dinner or when I needed to get ready for something. I will say that it does take up a lot of room. You need a good little chunk of space to fit it in. It does stay in one place though. The rubber on the corners of the bottom keep it from sliding around. My son got the hang of this quickly and would jump up and down and grab the toys in front of him. It was so great! I recommend this to everyone. It's a great way for babies and toddlers to play and to get exercise at the same time.

Hours of fun!

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

We have three kids and each one of them have LOVED this Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo! Our baby is 5 months now, and this jumperoo provides endless fun for her. She is a really active baby and this is a great way for her to get some exercise and get her all nice and warn out and ready for a nap. She loves being upright and be able to look around and see her surroundings. This jumperoo is perfect for that. It provides baby with great support, seems very steardy and safe. I like that you can adjust the hight in it as the baby gets taller. Get it sooner, rather than later. Depending on the baby ofcourse, but it probably won't work for babies much more than 7/8 months or so. Our little girl really got into it at 4 months. We've had no problems with this product and are very happy with our purchase. We've had it for our 3 kids, lent it to 2 of our friends when they had their babies, and it's still holding strong!

Entertaining

from Quincy, MA

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

I use one of these in my home day care and the babies love it. I love the fact that it grows with the child so you get a lot of use out of it. It also comes apart for storage and that too is a big plus.

Great for an active baby

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

The Fisher Price jumperoo is a must have if you have an active baby who needs a good workout so he/she naps well. It was a lifesaver for me for just that reason. It's easy to put together except for the height adjustment screws at the bottom. Those took a little practice and some brute force too. Wish they were better designed.

I was surprised how easily my son took to it. He was always kind of jumpy and as soon as I put him in it he started jumping around like crazy and seemed to love it. I expected that like all other baby gear it would take some getting used to but not for this one.

I got it for my baby at 5 months but he was already kind of tall (he was 90 percentile for height) and so he only got 2 months of use from it. I started using it at the highest setting and so it couldn't go on much further. I wish I had gotten it sooner.

The only negative aspect of it is that it takes up a lot of space.

A great way to entertain your infant and get some time for you.

from Cudahy, WI

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

My two youngest children just about lived in the Jumparoo.  It keeps them entertained and while they are in the pre-walk stage alows them a bit of freedom. Also very easy to clean. My youngest son used it to jump up and down side to side and figured out how to really get it going and then lift up his feet and swing back and forth while giggling the entire time.  A great and safe place to put a little one while trying to get things done! It was a very sad day when my son got too big and we had to retire the Jumparoo!

Great fun; great exercise

from Garland, TX

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

When we were in the market for a jumper we bought the expensive Rainforest themed one. My son HATED it. the sides were too tall and it cut into his under-arms. While visiting a friend that had the fisher price deluxe I tried it out. To my amazement baby boy E stayed in it until he fell asleep. He laughed and jumped until he could no more. We have recently handed it down to a friend of ours who is expecting in March. I hope they love it too.

My little one thinks that bouncing is the best thing!!!

from Hood River, OR

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

My little girl bounces like it's her job!!! She LOVES this! None of the beels and whistles make a difference to her. She just likes to jump. Even though I wouldn't rate this lower, it takes up a huge amount of room. We have a little house so this can be a problem since we have an excersaucer too!!!Still, she loves it so I love it!! Once again, I got mine second hand, so cost wasn't a huge issue.

Buy one, your Baby will love you for it.

from Warren, OH

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

I thought this was a bit pricey, but after my son used it for almost a year, and then a neighbor used it for another year, and then it was returned and a niece used it for a year.....well I guess we got our money's worth.  My son LOVED this thing, and so did all the afore mentioned babies.  Nobody has said a bad word about this jumperoo.  It is a tad large, but get used to it, babies grow, and if it isn't this, it will be a bike, or a riding toy that takes up just as much space.

One of the best baby stations out there.

from North Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Fisher-Price Deluxe Jumperoo:

This is one of the best thing to have. My daughter (4 months) loves playing in this thing. All the bright colors, lights, music keep her happy long enough for me to fold clothes or do dishes. I also love that it can grow with her. Unlike some thing that babies grow out of to fast.