3.7

3.7

Pros

Cons

Really happy fisher-price made these more widely available

**I am very excited that these diapers seem to be coming more readily available. My son wore these diapers for a very long time and I had to drive 45 minutes to the local Toys r us to get them for almost a year. Now my local grocery store has started to stock them. I like the day time  diapers a lot they work just as well as most other brands and cost quite a bit less to buy these. MOst packs also come with some nighttime pants to trial as well. We have found the night ones leak if our boy wears them to bed so we mostly use those during long car rides or when he will be in a diaper a tad bit longer since they are made to be more absorbant. No complaints here of rashes or tabs breaking or bm leaks when baby has been sick (if you catch my drift). I really do think fisherprice could improve a little on the nightime ones but the day time ones are a excelle nt buy for a thrifty parent.  Untill they improve the night ones I will have to stick to another brand but the day diapers get a very Big 4 star rating from me and my boy!**

Good diapers at a good price

I have always used Pampers diapers for my sons, but could not resist giving these new Fisher Price Diapers a try when a local store had a promotion going that allowed you to get them for free when purchasing other items.  I ended up with two packs of the daytime version and while I did not like or trust them quite as much as the Pampers I usually use overall they were good to very good.

The quality and leakage protection seemed to be on par with Pampers and other popular brands that are available - the two areas that I thought may not be quite as good as some other brands I've used were the softness and the flexibility/comfort when moving (my son was in the crawling stage when we tried these and was moving around a lot!).  Those issues were minor and I would definitely consider using these again if Pampers were not available or these went on a super special.

Since every baby and mother is different I would classify these as good to very good all around diapers and definitely worth trying.

Great off brand diapers

from Greer, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Convenient
  • No Leaks

Cons

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

We used Fisher Price Happy Days and Nights Diapers with our oldest daughter. I was a bit apprehensive of using an off brand diaper, but was pleasantly surprised when they worked like a charm. We had no leaks and they fit really wll. They were durable and she seemed comfortable in there. I do not see coupons for these often and there's no rewards program which is stinky, but these aren't a bad price and they do the job well. If I saw this brand again (we have moved now from where I originally saw/purchased them) I would definitely try them with future kiddos. All in all I would recommend these diapers.

Why would you buy them!! :(

from Henderson, NV

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

Not only can you not find these diapers anywhere besides BRu/TRU.. They are always so limited on how many boxes they carry. They are super thick and gave my daughter rashes

These diapers leaked every single time. front and back

• Leak Prevention:
      • Comfort:
      • Absorbency:

Great value!

from Dothan, AL

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

We received these diapers as a gift. I was hesitant at first of "off" brand diapers. My son has very sensitive skin and was unable to wear the Luvs diapers, to my dismay. We were also having lots of difficulty keeping everything in the diaper. I was cleaning poopy outfits multiple times a day! We were pleasantly surprised by the Fisher Price diapers. Not only did they keep everything in the diaper, they were cute, too! They fit my son very well--no leaking. They were very absorbant and have a band at the back to keep the runny poop where it should be. The tabs were a bit tricky, but once you got it--no big deal. they aren't quite the calibar of a huggies or pampers, but they are worth a try for your baby. on a sad note, i went to buy some at my toys r us as the ad said they were on sale. To my dismay, my toys r us does not carry the fisher price diapers. why they were in the ad and not in my store was puzzling.

• Leak Prevention:
      • Comfort:
      • Absorbency:

Price is tempting but don't do it

from Urbana, IL

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

I got an *incredible* deal on Fisher price baby diapers. I wanted to buy a million packs immediately. Luckily they only had a few packs in the size I needed. Turns out they were quite the hassle and I was kind of wishing that I had never bought them. I was not going to waste them, but I could not wait to be done with them. Do not be deceived. At first, they seemed ok. Nothing flashy about them, but they seemed to be doing their job. One by one I feel like they got worse and worse quality. The most annoying thing about them was that the tabs were *terrible.* Some of them broke off as I was trying to fasten the diaper, and I could definitely not fasten and refasten the diaper without losing part of the tab. I kept telling myself what a great deal I got, but even the deal loving part of me wished I would have just paid more for better diapers. I personally would not recommend these unless you are on the tightest budget.

The "nights" diapers are great!

from West Palm Beach, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

The first time I purchased Fisher-Price diapers, I was skeptical. Being I adore Fisher-Price toys and baby products, I was going to give them a shot. The price is very reasonable. They are a tad stiff, but they are very similar to other store-brand diapers that I have paid way more money for. The day diapers were okay, but I really thought the night diapers were spectacular. My older son, which is the one that I needed overnight diapers for, intakes 800 ML of formula at night through a feeding tube, so we need something nice and absorbent for him.

After we ran out of the box of day and night diapers, I found a nice large box of JUST the night diapers. WIth the amount that my son consumes at night and the fact that he sleeps for 12 hours, he occasionally still wets through, but it is 1-2 days a week, as opposed to nearly everynight he would wet through other "overnight" diapers.

I am really glad that I gave these a chance, rather than your typical name brand diapers, which are great also, but not so much for overnight.

happy days and nights diapers--not so great

from Broadway, VA

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

I do amazon mom and get 30% off diapers and free shipping, so I figured I would try these diapers out. I have an 11 month old and we use night time diapers also, and I loved that these had day and night in the same box. These diapers are sort of stiff, but not to horrible. The only problem that I have is they leak, especially the night time ones.

The only diapers I use!

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

Before my son was born, everybody at my baby shower bought him Huggies & Pampers, and many of the mommy's swore by them. After he was born, we went through one pack of Pampers and one pack of Huggies, and my son did not like either of them. He would leak through them like crazy and do not feel durable. My sister-in-law then informed me that she started using Fisher Price diapers and her daughter had not had any problems. I didn't even know that Fisher Price made diapers. So my husband and I bought my son some, and from the very start, I was in love, and so was my wallet. First off they are so much cheaper than the other brands. They also feel so much thicker and durable. My son has not leaked once, and he fills his diaper full! I love that they have day time and night time diapers. The only real downside to these diapers is that they are only available at one store. But that's not a problem because the store is right down the street from us. Give these diapers a try. They are awesome!

I love fisher price diapers!

from Monongahela, PA

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

I never even knew about Fisher Price diapers till a friend suggested them to me. I am so glad she did too! My son refuses to say good bye to his favorite sippy cup so he can really fill them up! We have tried all the expensive brands of diapers and they either have a wierd fit or he leaks right through them. But ever since we started buying these Fisher Price diapers he has not leaked since! The tabs stay put very well too. They have very strong velcro on them. He also has very sensitive skin and i cannot use diaper rash creams on him so his diapers need to be made of a great material, witch these are. They are very breathable and keep him dry for hours. The price is amazing too! I love the fact that i can give him qaulity diapers with out paying an arm and a leg for thim! They stay in place and do not sag like some of the store brand diapers that i have tried. And they do not cause a rash where the elastic meets his skin on his legs. I will deffinitly never buy any other brand from now on!

Really happy fisher-price made these more widely available

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

Fisher Price makes diapers too!

from Canton, MS

Comments about Fisher-Price Baby Diapers:

We first saw the Fisher Price diapers at, where else? Toys-R-Us. Since we shop there often, we kept seeing them. Finally I bit the bullet and bought some, using my trusty coupon ofcoarse! One reason I decided to try them was because they had the regular diapers and the overnight diapers. At that time, it was getting hard to find the Huggie Overnights for some reason. So, I was pleased to find both types in one box. Plus they were a great price. We had used Huggies almost exclusively before this purchase so I was somewhat apprehensive. There was no reason to be however. The Fisher Price diapers fit well and stopped leaks just as well as the Huggies had, even the overnight ones. In addition, I could always have a coupon because they were attached to the box or placed inside somewhere. The only downside is that we had to travel to Toys-R-Us to get them because no other retailer in our area did this.