Other Baby Walkers:

Fisher-PriceFisher Price Activity Walker

Great toy

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Activity Walker:

My boys have both really loved this toy. I received one for my oldest son who is now 6 when he was 6 months old. He loved it growing up. At first he would sit and play with the spinning ball and flaps, etc. Once he started to pull up and walk, I adjusted it and he began to push it all over the house. He literally would spend hours everyday playing with it. I now have another son and when he was 6 months old, he began to play with this as well. He is walking now and he spends hours playing with it just like his older brother did. The stickers aren't really on it anymore which is kind of a bummer, but it's over 6 years old so I'm not complaining lol. The only problem that I have with it is that the handle easily flops down when the baby is walking with it and he has to hunch his back over a lot which I don't like, but other than that I don't have any complaints about this toy and love it b/c it's something that both of my children have enjoyed playing with for years now.

My son loves this

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Activity Walker:

It has such a cute look to it. Guitar, Saxophone, Piano. It's amazing. He is nearly 10 months and is starting to use it to walk instead of just playing with it. This thing has helped us reach so many milestones since 6 months! Pushing buttons, turning on the music, sitting up.. walking!

Not the best

from Pearl, MS

Comments about Fisher-Price Fisher Price Activity Walker:

My daughter uses this one along with another walker that is heavier. This one is very light and is used more now that the child does not depend on it as much as it aids slightly. It is easier to maneuver due to lightness but child needs to have some balance already established while walking.