Other High Chairs:
High Chairs
The First Years
First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair

The First YearsFirst Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair

Great high chair for small spaces!!

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

We got this high chair because we were living in a small apartment and didn't have a dining area, this allowed us to feed our son on the coffee table.. The chair is small and lightweight which makes it easy to travel and move around the house, it also has the ability to strap onto a kitchen chair so baby feels more included. The tray wipes clean and the actual chair converts to a booster once baby has outgrown it. I think it is a great value and a great overall product.

Sturdiness
We still have this going on our 3rd baby and it has been going strong since day one!

Built from hard plastic and the seat cover is easily wiped down for when baby gets messy.

Really small and easy to store / move. Great for small apartments or dining spaces.

Safety
The safety straps are plenty sturdy.

The whole body is Hard plastic which makes it easy to wash down and disinfect with Lysol or other cleaners. Then as a plus you can remove the seat cover and wipe down or if it gets really messy it can be washed in the washer.

• Sturdiness:
  • Safety:

Great high chair, highly recommended!

from Lenexa, KS

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

I love this high chair! I added it to our baby registry when we were expecting, because I really liked the idea of having a small high chair that wouldn't take up a huge amount of space in our smaller kitchen. When we set it up for our son, I liked it immediately. The instructions were easy to follow and the whole thing went together in minutes. We've used it since my son was about 5 months old, and he's now a year old. He still fits in it well, and he's a tall baby. We've also taken it to a restaurant and it was easy to throw in the car and set up when we got there. The seat cover is cute and -- best of all -- washes very easily! You can wipe it with a damp cloth or take it off the seat and throw it in the washing machine. The only gripe I have is that sometimes the tray doesn't quite latch all the way, and I have to jiggle it around before it will catch. Not a big enough problem to detract from my rating of 5.

• Sturdiness:
  • Safety:

The First Years 5 Stage High Chair is nice

from Escondido, CA

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

I liked this high chair and the ability to move it up and down and back and forth with ease. Unfortunately sometimes it would move too easily and we would have to remove the kid to reset it. It also was hard to clean underneath. I did like this chair and I would recommend it. I have also had 3 other brands of similar high chairs and one actual high chair and by leaps an bounds, this one wins hands down. I like how comfortable it was for the kids. How easily it slid underneath the table. I like the ease of cleaning of the top of the high chair and how it strapped both under and behind the chair it would attach to. I liked the color. I used it for three children and it lasted very well. I then passed it on to a family member who is still using it. It is very durable and light weight. The colored messes (such as spaghetti sauce) came off with a wet wipe and rarely stained the fabric. If it stained it wore off after a week.

first years high chair, great gift!

from San Jose, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

My husband and I recently had our first baby, and registered for this high chair... hoping it would work out!

Turns out, IT'S GREAT! Our daughter is now 5 months old, and is just now starting the sitting up journey, so we busted it out for a try!

My favorite feature is that it can be moved from room to room, or house to house with ease... no taking it apart or trying to fit it in the car, its lightweight, and takes up very little room, and hooks to almost any dining chair with ease. This is especially nice for visiting family, because we can just bring it along with us!

I also love that the seat reclines. As I said above, our little one has just started the sitting up journey, so sitting straight up and down is hard for her to do. This feature is easy to use, and helps a ton!

I Love the clip on tray that comes with it, and it has a top part which snaps on and off with ease, which makes it super easy to wash.

Overall, I think this is a great product, and would reccomend this to all new moms and dads! :)

Great high chair for Grandma's house!

from Southeastern, MI

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

My mother in law already had this high chair when we had our first child.  It had already been through two other grandchildren (one that she was the full time day care for the first year).  It was still in great shape, and was clean. Notice, two grandchildren already and still looked clean.  Yes, this product is so easy to clean and keep clean.  That is probably one of the best things about this high chair.  Definitely something I thought about when buying one.  My daughter and I eat lunch at my grandmother, her great grandmother's house once a week.  I needed a high chair there, but it needed to be easy to clean, use and just simple in general.  This hgh chair fits that description.  I love that you can wash all of it.  It's also easy to assemble and disassemble if need to for deep cleaning.

Last, my grandmother has horrible fingers and struggles to do many things with her hands, this high chair is simple enough that she can use it, but obviously still complicated enough that my 15 month old can't get out of it!

this first years 5 stage infant feeding high chair is great

from Pueblo, CO

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

I use this chair on a daily basis. It works great with children that need to be fed by hand and for children who can feed themselves. The recline feature is best for children under 1 year. It is also simple to place children in and get them out. I can also take it with me if I need to very convenient. I have had it for 4 years now and it is still going strong.

great value

from Centreville, VA

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

this is great for your money, i use it to feed my baby at the dinner table so we can eat together.  travels well, and the food stains miraculously come out in the washer after sitting there for a long time.  only thing i dont like is that the straps are filthy and i dont know how to get them off to clean them.

Work Wonderful for Twins!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

When I was looking for high chairs for my twins, I didn't even know anyone made high chairs that attached to normal dining room chairs. So when I saw this chair, I immediately thought it was perfect for my twins. Normal high chairs take up quite a bit of space and with twins, I knew it would be almost impossible to fit two in my dining room with the table and chairs we have. I bought two of these chairs that day and it was a wonderful decision. We started out using them when the girls were about 7 months old and could sit up on their own fairly well. The chair does recline some, but since it doesn't have shoulder straps and only has a lap strap, we had to wait until the girls didn't fall sideways. But once they were able to sit in them, we have used them at every meal and snack. Now they are 19 months old and they still love them. Sometimes I will just use the chair as a booster seat so they can eat at the table with us instead of using the tray. They love it! Excellent chair and an excellent, twin-friendly price!

great product

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

love that it comes in 5 stages you can start using it right away and keep it for a while.  it is great because it is not a big bulky high chair that you have to figure out where to put it in the house.  It is easy to put together, easy to wash the fabric when needed and easy to  keep on one of the kitchen chairs.

This high chair fills the need in half the price and space.

from Henderson, NV

Comments about The First Years First Years 5 Stage Infant Feeding High Chair:

We bought this high chair over three years ago for our first born. It is now being used by our second child and is still going strong. The design allows for a more reclined position for younger infants and progresses to a more upright position as the child gets older. We have never used this feature, but it has been nice to know we have the option.

The tray for the high chair comes on and off very easily and is easy to clean since it is smaller than most high chairs, it fits easily under the faucet of our sink. The seat cushion is removable and can be tossed in the washing machine with everything else the little one soils.

Really, my favorite thing is that it takes up no extra room in our small kitchen. It attaches easily to one of our chairs and that is that.

My one complaint, and really it is no big deal for me is that the straps that hold the kid in can come apart from the chair. The reason it doesn't bother me is that the harder you try to pull the straps out the less likely they are to fall out, but every now and then one will slide out as I move the chair around for sweeping or something. It goes back in easily and quickly, but it would be nice if it never happened at all.

Oh and of course I love how inexpensive it is!!