View more e commerce websites

Other E-commerce Websites:
First Universal Platinum

First Universal Platinum

Saving grace, approval just in time of the financial crisis

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

I thought I had no other choice but to give up everything with the financial crisis affecting everything from jobs to your cup of coffee everyday. Everybody is taking everything in on this financial crisis, good thing I didn't lose my job. But still everything is tied to this inflation like never before. It's a relief that I did signed up for First Universal Platinum which I thought at first that I would not be using like I am doing now. I was anxious first since I never thought that this kind of crisis would come to America at this time and age. The designers of this charge card like this First Universal Platinum I have now could have thought it was coming. It saved me from sure collapse if I failed to sing up last year.

Great expectations with First Universal Platinum no regrets

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

I am a born optimist and I do expect much from thing that I do and things that I really plan about. This include financial opportunities and being able to run my own business and handle my own finances well. I did failed a couple of times before but I was able to get up and get back on my feet. I guess this is what happened when I got approved instantly on First Universal Platinum with a good credit limit, never expected that this would be so true. Now I have an extended credit facility that I could maximize if I have some financial obligations if only to sustain or push up my business. I am now up and about thanks to First Universal Platinum I am financially capable now to really push my limits.

brilliant online shop!

from California City, CA

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

First Universal Platinum is brilliant! I'm always a happy shopper when i go there, great products, affordable prices, easy to navigate website, just fuzz-free shopping! They always deliver to their specified delivery times. Their customer service also deserves a commendation, I have never been left out of pocket due to faulty goods or non delivery. I buy loads of things from First Universal Platinum and i'll keep on coming back!

Very pleased with First Universal Platinum

from West Burlington, NY

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

I just love shopping at First Universal Platinum. The products look great on the website and even better in my home! And the items are very reasonably priced as well. My orders always arrive on time and in perfect condition. Couldn't ask for more. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

www.firstuniversalplatinum.com sells well-designed products

from Backus, MN

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

I purchased a cookie jar from www.firstuniversalplatinum.com. This doesn’t just as a cookie jar but a good kitchen display too!.  www.firstuniversalplatinum.com has lots of beautifully designed items that are not expensive and can be used more that its basic function.

Excellent service from start to finish.

from Redford, NY

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

Excellent service from start to finish. Goods were competitively priced and arrived as specified, in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to buy stuff from First Universal Platinum again. I should also mention that when I tried to call the customer service hotline to make queries on the product I ordered, the customer service staff was very helpful and was able to assist me in every way. They were very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Great company!

Buying TV without any hassle from www.firstuniversalpatinum.com

from Abbeville, GA

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

Watching TV is really relaxing. It makes me fall asleep in just few minutes. I bought my TV set from www.firstuniversalpatinum.com. There’s actually no hassle on purchasing my TV because First Universal Platinum has good terms of payment. And that I don’t have to carry it because they got it delivered to my house.

Pocket Watch For Grandma From First Universal Platinum

from Accord, NY

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

It’s near Valentines Day and I decided to visit my grandma and bring her a gift. I logon to First Universal Platinum and purchased this classic-designed pocket watch. I received it immediately. It’s so elegant and for sure grandma will love this. I could hardly wait for Valentines Day so I could give this to Grandma. www.firstuniversalplatinum.com has lots of good item. Price is so affordable you could bring delight to your friends and relatives anytime, any occassion.

Get value for your money at First Universal Platinum

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about First Universal Platinum:

First Universal Platinum has a wide range of merchandise with excellent customer service. Quick and prompt delivery. I don't think you can find some of the items of good value anywhere else! Great website for if you are looking for clothing, electronics, furniture, jewelry and toys!