Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser

First Aid Cleanser is refreshing

from Pompano Beach, FL

Comments about First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser:

I am so glad that I found the First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser. My skin is so sensitive and always ends up red and burning after cleansing. I do not have this problem after using this product. The First Aid cleanser has a rich creamy texture, yet it still does a really good job cleansing the skin. I do think though that once in a while you will need to follow it up with some kind of exfoliation. I am trying not to mix too many products so after cleansing, I use Hope in a Jar. The combination of the two have been reducing the baby acne on my face that have started to develop over the last few years even though I've never been prone to acne even as a teenager. On days I may need to skip a shower or feel I need a little extra cleansing on my face, I use Philosophy's purity wipes. Those are the only 3 cleansing/moisturizers that touch my face now and it is helping so much! So if you have sensitive skin and you start developing things that you never had a problem with in the past, it might be the products you're using. If you can't afford any of Philosophy's products, I believe First Aid has moisturizers and all kinds of other stuff in their line too. It is awesome too because with all of the expensive products I use, this one is is so inexpensive. If you have sensitive skin please do yourself a favor and give this a try, you have nothing to lose!