Other Snacks & Cookies:

Fireworks - Popcorn

The best popcorn ever

from Rocklin, CA

Comments about Fireworks - Popcorn:

I have always loved popcorn.  Nothing like a whole grain that I can season however I like.   While I will eat just about any type of popcorn, this brand is my absolute favorite.  It is not genitically modified, instead they are heirlom varieties.  These popcorns come in a varity of kernal colors. Some pop up small and have a lot of flavor.  Some pop large and are almost hulless and have a lot of flavor.  In fact all the varieties have more flavor than you will believe.  I had not realized this until I got cheap and bought some normal popcorn at the grocery store.  Normal popcorn looked pretty but was like packing foam and the only flavor came from the butter and salt I put on it.  I find with the fireworks popcorn, if I pop it in coconut oil, I need very little salt or butter to make it good.  I am glad I found this brand since now my son wants whole grain popcorn in his lunch instead of gready, no nutrition potato chips.

So Tasty

from Richmond, TX

Comments about Fireworks - Popcorn:

We love this popcorn at our house!  Some of the reviews I read before I bought it said there were little to no hulls.  I still had quite a few hulls, but probably not as many as a regular store bought brand.  It popped a white and an off-white color.  It popped a lot smaller than my store bought brand so I could use a lot more in my popper than normal.  The thing I love best about this popcorn, though, is the flavor.  It just tastes good!  It has a rich, nutty flavor and needs no butter, which saves you on fat and calories.  I popped mine with a little grapeseed oil and sprinkled a little sea salt on it after it was popped and my kids couldn't get enough of it!  They ask for it all the time now so I'll be buying more real soon.  It was really reasonably priced for the quality of the product.  I really like that it's organic and they know where it's coming from and nothing like dyes, etc. are added to the corn or the crop.  I feel better feeding it to my little family.  You can't go wrong with this popcorn!

Sooooo good!

from Baden, PA

Comments about Fireworks - Popcorn:

I used to buy the microwave popcorn but it did a number on my stomach.  Must have been the oil they used in it so we started popping our own popcorn.  I have tried different brands and found that Fireworks popcorn is the best.  It has a large variety and is always fresh.  I buy it in the 4-pound containers and pop it in my Whirly Pop in some soybean oil and yum!!